Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Uncle, Aunty Grace Is On TV. No, That's Mr Obi Speaking, Not Grace. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncle, Aunty Grace Is On TV. No, That's Mr Obi Speaking, Not Grace. (452 Views)

Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House / Video Of Mrs Peter Obi Speaking In Her Dialect Today In Campaign Ground / Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncle, Aunty Grace Is On TV. No, That's Mr Obi Speaking, Not Grace. by ImperialYoruba: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2022
My little nephew visited yesterday while I was absorbed in TV listening to Obi's speech.

He came in the door and ran straight to me to help unfasten his shirt so he can join in water gun fight out in the yard. With his back to tv he heard voice but did not see who it was. He then said, Uncle, Aunty Grace is on tv.

grin grin. Children say things that make you laugh. Very innocent comment, but hit a chord!

Obidients, abeg make una no vex o. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle, Aunty Grace Is On TV. No, That's Mr Obi Speaking, Not Grace. by macrodata(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2022
My 3 year old daughter will recognise Obi even if you woke her from sleep. If you mention Tinubu or Atiku close to her, she'll start to cry.
https://twitter.com/coinbully/status/1575742258741067776?t=-QCq20RvWDZMPtwb2pT3hw&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Uncle, Aunty Grace Is On TV. No, That's Mr Obi Speaking, Not Grace. by ImperialYoruba: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2022
Children in my community have never heard of him till recently. They are absorbed in their play and fun to care about an Aunty Grace on tv.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle, Aunty Grace Is On TV. No, That's Mr Obi Speaking, Not Grace. by Viscuz: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
My little nephew visited yesterday while I was absorbed in TV listening to Obi's speech.

He came in the door and ran straight to me to help unfasten his shirt so he can join in water gun fight out in the yard. With his back to tv he heard voice but did not see who it was. He then said, Uncle, Aunty Grace is on tv.

grin grin. Children say things that make you laugh. Very innocent comment, but hit a chord!

Obidients, abeg make una no vex o. grin

Your lunch will not be imported.

Ewa

Garri

Ewehhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Uncle, Aunty Grace Is On TV. No, That's Mr Obi Speaking, Not Grace. by phorget(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Children in my community have never heard of him till recently. They are absorbed in their play and fun to care about an Aunty Grace on tv.

Anini was a household name but he was a known criminal, popular names dont make you a good person.

1 Like

Re: Uncle, Aunty Grace Is On TV. No, That's Mr Obi Speaking, Not Grace. by BeardedMeat(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
If voice is a requirement for good governance, then Tinubu with his cocaine destroyed voice would not dare try.

I rather go for a clean candidate with a feminine voice and a track record of success, than one with a damning criminal records and a croaked voice destroyed by use of hard drugs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle, Aunty Grace Is On TV. No, That's Mr Obi Speaking, Not Grace. by ImperialYoruba: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
^^^
Obi voice, coupled with his lack of intelligence is a liability. grin

2 Likes

Re: Uncle, Aunty Grace Is On TV. No, That's Mr Obi Speaking, Not Grace. by julaion: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
^^^
Obi voice, coupled with his lack of intelligence is a liability. grin
As e dey pain you,e go dey sweet us

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2023: Kumuyi Charges Nigerians On Peaceful Polls / Nigerians’ Trust Is My Most Important Asset, Says Obi / Beware Of Crab Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.