Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? (4157 Views)

The Arise-Tv Debate Would Be Airing Every Sunday For The Meantime / Senate Proposes Law To Tax Nigerians For Using Data And DSTV / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by Emperormartin(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
I just noticed this recently that Arise tv channel is no longer airing on my Gotv channel. I have equally inquired from my friends and they attested the same.

I now follow them sparingly on my social media handle but would like to know why they disappeared just like that from our tv channels.

Re: Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by kinzation(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Camdan e still dey Dstv
Re: Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by Abfinest007(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ask DStv bcus maybe there were not able to pay
Re: Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by NOC1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
it must be contract related issue.

Re: Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by Emperormartin(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
kinzation:
Camdan e still dey Dstv
What about Gotv?
Re: Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by markfem2: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
I watched arise this morning
Re: Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by Buckeyemedia1: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Emperormartin:
I just noticed this recently that Arise tv channel is no longer airing on my Gotv channel. I have equally inquired from my friends and they attested the same.

I now follow them sparingly on my social media handle but would like to know why they disappeared just like that from our tv channels.
Maybe your subscription & your friends has expired? Arise 416 is showing, So is NTA 419 on DSTV.

Re: Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by youngblaq: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Channel 44 on gotv na...you fi re-scan your decoder. E dey dia
Re: Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by Justiceleague1: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Maybe your subscription & your friends has expired? Arise 416 is showing, So is NTA 419 on DSTV.

NTA!!!!!
I dey laff o!!! grin grin grin

Re: Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by udede(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Rat don chop some of your TV wire

Re: Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by Nadaken: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
wait NTA is 419 on DStv

What a joke

Re: Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by orisa37: 6:50am On Oct 09, 2021
BUHARINOMIC is The Problem.
Re: Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by Simdyofficial(f): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Nadaken:
wait NTA is 419 on DStv

What a joke
yes lol. Useless channel self. They never do something nice for once. Still same like 1995 grin

Re: Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by christejames(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Go and buy TStv and enjoy this channel and more...
Re: Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? by 1F30M4(f): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2021
udede:
Rat don chop some of your TV wire

Lmaoooo why are you like this grin grin grin

The New Enugu City Estate "Largest Housing Project In Africa". / ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos / 2023: We Are Battling Over 600 Court Cases Over Candidates’ Nomination - INEC