Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia (18250 Views)

ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) / Kola Abiola On The Candidates Presidential Town Hall Series (Live Video) / Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by dominic17: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Where is it that Tinubu's campaign crew always sharing pictures without video?

1 Like

Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Odior1023(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Why Abdullahi Adamu Don't Wanna Show His Face Nice?

I Feet Still Answer The Question Sha!

Put Call. 08037687379
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Skty: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2022
Funflipper:

You can like it a billion times if you wish but to whose detriment? If you were smart, you should be analyzing and strategizing on how to tap into the numerous business opportunities that is about to be blown wide open by Tinubu instead of roping and binding yourself to people whose only ambition on earth is to fail. Please take this as a candid advice.

See at bat urchins keep quiet since una fave documents come out. 15 pages of indictment. Go read am. Shameless thing. U de come my mention. All of una shame to una. Those drugs Tinubu sold killed alot of people in case u don't know. Drugs destroy lives. If u know a drug addict (that's if u ain't one) u will be hiding in shame. Fuool

1 Like

Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by commoditiesnig: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Sannisege:
Tinubu has redefined campaign in Nigeria. While the un-innovative Obi and Atiku still use the old method of filling up stadiums in capital cities, Tinubu is engaging stakeholders in productive town hall meeting. We need a forward-thinking and progressive leader like Asiwaju.
Yes and I'm impressed by this strategy. That's very smart and strategic of him and his campaign team.

We've been used to stadium campaigns and interviews.. but this townhall meetings with various stakeholders in each state is really intelligent and commendable. I wish all political parties can adopt such.

Each state has its unique resources so meeting stakeholders in each state is a smart move.

We need to start thinking out of the box as a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by commoditiesnig: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
BATFIED has change the dynamic elections campaign in Nigeria totally.
I tell you. I'm impressed by this.
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2022
dominic17:
Where is it that Tinubu's campaign crew always sharing pictures without video?
Check on YouTube. I watched the video yesterday
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by akbonus: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Majesty2:
Always looking Presidential
BAT is the man capable for the job and come 2023 he shall become our president
Jagaban, on your mandate we shall stand

obviously you guys will stand in vain o
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by bishopjoe02(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2022
How come you guys don’t post video of tinubu speaking, abi you guys are hiding something

1 Like

Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by BlazinGlory40: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2022
IamNat:
BAT doing the real work, talking with those that matters, those who owns the structures, i won't be surprised by the time the election results starts coming in, people would be surprised just like they are surprised during the primary election. They were so sure Tinubu would lose that election but they ended up eating their own vomit.

APC won nasarawa only once in 2019 and that was by a razor thin margin. It’s still much a presidential election stronghold for the PDP which is capable of swinging towards LP. I say make I tell you.
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Ovieemmanuel: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2022
Majesty2:
Always looking Presidential
BAT is the man capable for the job and come 2023 he shall become our president
Jagaban, on your mandate we shall stand
are you not ashamed of yourself.
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2022
bishopjoe02:
How come you guys don’t post video of tinubu speaking, abi you guys are hiding something
I stumbled on the townhall meeting on YouTube yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrbchqgRpfQ
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by psgodwin: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2022
My observations: Why do we only see pictures of meetings yet never get to hear what was said at the meeting??
If its Peter Obi everyone would want to know what he said, how he said it and what was said.....If you were there, we need video of his speech...stop showing us pictures without knowing what was said......Or are we to keep guessing, arguing and fighting over what we assume he said.....? grin grin
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by porthouse7(f): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2022
Viscuz:
Photo

Una president na photo .

Asiwaju is a drug sniffing vagabond
president tinubu
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Mccullum: 10:40am On Nov 11, 2022
Viscuz:
Photo

Una president na photo .

Asiwaju is a drug sniffing vagabond

I'm still voting for him... grin
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Mccullum: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Isobug:
Running from one town hall meeting to another looking for those he will make fake promises to. Come to Air and tell Nigerians what you have, not looking for those you will buy or use money to entice in the name of town hall meeting, because you know they need the money and will believe whatever you tell them. Every of your thing is all about money money money.

You just commenced your frustration, grin
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by IamNat: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

APC won nasarawa only once in 2019 and that was by a razor thin margin. It’s still much a presidential election stronghold for the PDP which is capable of swinging towards LP. I say make I tell you.

If APC can win the state when they are not the incumbent, what gives you the assurance that they will lose when they are the incumbent.

Nasarawa that has all it's senators from APC, 4 out of 8 Federal reps, with PDP and SDP sharing the remaining 50/50. Aren't those who would do the background work? Theses people are still contesting and you think they would sit down and look?

And how does the state being a former PDP state swing it's vote to LP and not PDP? Oh, I forgot LP is only a section of the PDP, Which means if Obi will affect anybody's vote, it's that of the PDP, those who have been APC supporters before now still remains.

grin grin grin I say make I tell you. grin grin grin
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Tammy2705: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2022
these people have tried there best we need fresh blood in the system, thank you atiku and tinubu, peter obi is the man now
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by EdCure: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2022
owobokiri:
Elitist display of tone-deaf politics! Look at them in Air conditioned Halls while the masses suffer and toil in the sun outside. Obviously, Tinubu can not withstand an hour of campaign or rally in the open!

This whole APCs Town Hall charades is nothing but a dubiously Inventive method deployed by generational drug lords to evade face to face interviews that will ultimately lead to questions about their illicit trades in cocaine and heroin .

They want to smuggle Pablo Escobar into Aso Rock from the backdoor like a masquerade at night. They want to make a president out of a senileold drug addict, who can not talk to the people he wants to rule for a split second. Evil minded crooks everywhere..
You are the textbook definition of amplified ignorance.

What better way to have the so-called face-to-face interview with electorates and stakeholders than through a town hall meeting?

If you were actually educated, you would know that it is less possible in a campaign rally where only the candidates and party leaders are heard.

1 Like

Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Toluwanise247(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2022
onuman:
FRAUD, FRAUD AND FRAUD.

Deceptive Town Hall meeting with mostly illiterates in the villages,
instead of engaging enlightened minds in media debates to state what he can do to the stagnating economy of Nigeria.

If Tinubu pulls this Deceptive method through and gets voted president by these mostly illiterate people he engages in his campaign, more calamity shall engulf Nigeria.
You are a dull and your skull is empty. Take a look at those who are there, they are stakeholders not the fool and unreasonable people who ON the tv to hear news or fake stories.
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by maasoap(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2022
wwwihy:
More Photos: APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting on Mining and Security in Lafia

Nice one. Grassroots mobilisation in coded
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by maasoap(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Toluajib:
Hope we don't repeat same 2015 mistake...
vote peter obi

Obi is a mistake and disaster waiting to happen, he has nothing to offer
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by owobokiri(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2022
EdCure:

You are the textbook definition of amplified ignorance.

What better way to have the so-called face-to-face interview with electorates and stakeholders than through a town hall meeting?

If you were actually educated, you would know that it is less possible in a campaign rally where only the candidates and party leaders are heard.

You're actually an "amplified" idiot on steroids! Not surprised with that anyways, you and your principal know a lot about steroids.
"Anywhere Belle face" like you is the reason Nigeria is in shambles. You type can easily defend the indefensible just because of a plate of hot ewedu!

You disburse cash to assemble extremely friendly crowd of political hirelings, partizan hacks and tribal henchmen into a well air-conditioned room with a well choreographed set up and then brandish that photo event later as some sort of serious political campaign?

Are you contesting the presidency for your tribe and party or for Nigerians? Why must a presidential candidate be afraid of meeting the ordinary people he is desperate to govern? Why can't he be interviewed by the independent press? Even his own media outlets? Is he a deity? Is he cohorent?

Arrant nonsense!
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by plaindealer: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2022
While Pandora and Atiku dey battle on the fringes, Asiwaju is already taking care of business as the incoming Presido, election na formality, Asiwaju is the president. grin grin grin
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by maasoap(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2022
owobokiri:
Elitist display of tone-deaf politics! Look at them in Air conditioned Halls while the masses suffer and toil in the sun outside. Obviously, Tinubu can not withstand an hour of campaign or rally in the open!

This whole APCs Town Hall charades is nothing but a dubiously Inventive method deployed by generational drug lords to evade face to face interviews that will ultimately lead to questions about their illicit trades in cocaine and heroin .

They want to smuggle Pablo Escobar into Aso Rock from the backdoor like a masquerade at night. They want to make a president out of a senileold drug addict, who can not talk to the people he wants to rule for a split second. Evil minded crooks everywhere..

Let's the open campaigns and rallies start properly first, I'm sure you will have another thing to say. Some of you are becoming jittery already, and that's good. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by owobokiri(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2022
maasoap:

Let's the open campaigns and rallies start properly first, I'm sure you will have another thing to say. Some of you are becoming jittery already, and that's good. grin grin grin

Your "Push and Start" presidential candidate is allergic to sunlight..
He will melt.
Even Buhari was not in this kind of vegetative state before assuming power..
They want to make Baba Suwe the President of Nigeria
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by maasoap(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Goodcitizen1:
Pure wickedness for these people to try to force this old man on 200+ million Nigerians . It’s absolutely not fair!!

Force? No! Electorates will make their choice, everyone will have his or her say but majority will have their way. No force, the beauty of democracy
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Freethinker87: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2022
Can we at least see a video of this meeting and listen to what Tinubu said in the meeting? Na so so pictures una dey show us.

Till today we never see video of the meeting with Farmers.
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by imrany20(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

The more they call him Agbado and Cassava, the more farmers love him

The idiots though they're trolling him ,not knowing they're campaigning for Tinubu
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Peacemaker5129(f): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Skty:

No, we won't weep! U will instead! Ur fave did drugs. The record is out there. Did u read the document? They have documents and proof of his drug deals. It was not even him alone that was named in this very long full document, his wife alatika remi Tinubu was mentioned several times in the comprehensive document of many pages. 15 pages. Go take a look
Ibos that have been killed in relation to drugs are uncomfortable
You guys carry drugs more than any tribe in Nigeria
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Moredays2cum: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Toluajib:
Hope we don't repeat same 2015 mistake...
vote peter obi
shut up and go and rest idiot, na you go vote Biafra
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by BlazinGlory40: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
IamNat:

If APC can win the state when they are not the incumbent, what gives you the assurance that they will lose when they are the incumbent.

Nasarawa that has all it's senators from APC, 4 out of 8 Federal reps, with PDP and SDP sharing the remaining 50/50. Aren't those who would do the background work? Theses people are still contesting and you think they would sit down and look?

And how does the state being a former PDP state swing it's vote to LP and not PDP? Oh, I forgot LP is only a section of the PDP, Which means if Obi will affect anybody's vote, it's that of the PDP, those who have been APC supporters before now still remains.

grin grin grin I say make I tell you. grin grin grin

Oga sir! In 2011, CPC won its governorship and PDP it’s presidential category; in 2015, with an APC incumbent state government, PDP still won the presidential category. In 2019, despite APC controlling that state, they only managed to get a victory but with a razor thin margin. Don’t just come here to talk. Do your research thoroughly. If buhari, being very popular in the north lost nasarawa every time he contested and managed to upset PDP in 2019 by a slim victory, how would BAT fare there. Once again sir, do your research before coming here to argue.
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by IamNat: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Oga sir! In 2011, CPC won its governorship and PDP it’s presidential category; in 2015, with an APC incumbent state government, PDP still won the presidential category. In 2019, despite APC controlling that state, they only managed to get a victory but with a razor thin margin. Don’t just come here to talk. Do your research thoroughly. If buhari, being very popular in the north lost nasarawa every time he contested and managed to upset PDP in 2019 by a slim victory, how would BAT fare there. Once again sir, do your research before coming here to argue.

grin grin grin
Argue? Who will argue with you? grin grin grin
You sure know how to give yourself too much credit.
If you had done your research, you would have seen a progression of how votes have shifted from the PDP to APC in the grassroots especially with national assembly members (who are indeed the grassroot workers), the question however is what gives you the assurance that the APC can't improve on what they did in 2019, especially now that they have more national assembly members than they do in the past.

However, I asked you how PDP votes will translate to a victory for the LP, but of course, all LP supporters are partly PDP, and I tell you, that would be the down fall of the PDP in Nasarawa state, their usual vote will now be divided between PDP and LP. So how will APC not lead when they still retain their whole votes, they are the incumbent and they have more national assembly members than before.

You can say to yourself whatever makes you sleep at night though, but it won't change the reality on ground, soon, everything will be clear just like it did after the APC primaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! / DSS Operatives Arrest Ibanga Isine, Premium Times Editor / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.