Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia (18249 Views)

ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) / Kola Abiola On The Candidates Presidential Town Hall Series (Live Video) / Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by BlazinGlory40: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
IamNat:

grin grin grin
Argue? Who will argue with you? grin grin grin
You sure know how to give yourself too much credit.
If you had done your research, you would have seen a progression of how votes have shifted from the PDP to APC in the grassroots especially with national assembly members (who are indeed the grassroot workers), the question however is what gives you the assurance that the APC can't improve on what they did in 2019, especially now that they have more national assembly members than they do in the past.

However, I asked you how PDP votes will translate to a victory for the LP, but of course, all LP supporters are partly PDP, and I tell you, that would be the down fall of the PDP in Nasarawa state, their usual vote will now be divided between PDP and LP. So how will APC not lead when they still retain their whole votes, they are the incumbent and they have more national assembly members than before.

You can say to yourself whatever makes you sleep at night though, but it won't change the reality on ground, soon, everything will be clear just like it did after the APC primaries.

And you fail to take cognizance of the fact that people would not necessarily vote for party but for individuals? In 2015, when they voted for GEJ, did they not overwhelmingly support Al Nakura for governor? I hate to bring in the religion factor but if there’s one thing that would favour Obi in nasarawa, it is the significant Christian population in that state. The Eggon tribe is the majority of the ethnic groups in the state and they are Christians mostly. That is where Labaran Maku hails from. I’m sure you haven’t heard about the Eggon tribe
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by prosper510: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Seen.Seen....
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by IamNat: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

And you fail to take cognizance of the fact that people would not necessarily vote for party but for individuals? In 2015, when they voted for GEJ, did they not overwhelmingly support Al Nakura for governor? I hate to bring in the religion factor but if there’s one thing that would favour Obi in nasarawa, it is the significant Christian population in that state. The Eggon tribe is the majority of the ethnic groups in the state and they are Christians mostly. That is where Labaran Maku hails from. I’m sure you haven’t heard about the Eggon tribe

The Eggon tribe are the majority and they are Christians but they couldn't get enough votes for their own (Labaran Maku) against Almakura who is a Muslim. They voted for GEJ doesn't mean they will vote for Obi.
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by BlazinGlory40: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
IamNat:

The Eggon tribe are the majority and they are Christians but they couldn't get enough votes for their own (Labaran Maku) against Almakura who is a Muslim. They voted for GEJ doesn't mean they will vote for Obi.

Lol! They are traditionally PDP voters and you said in your last comment that obi and atiku will divide their votes. So why are you now saying they may not vote Obi. Traditional PDP voters in the state would tilt towards LP than they would tilt towards APC. Let me not even talk of APC members who supported Amaechi or Osinbajo and are not cool with BAT or the MM ticket. I bet you didn’t factor that into the situation did you?
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by ChukwuObe: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tradman:
Look at the people supporting Tinubu, corrupt politicians, this one that went to jail at kiri-kiri for stealing Enugu state money has the effontery to tell Igbos to support Tinubu.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are - Tinubu is a thief like Chimaroke
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) (Share)

You all now agree that Peter Obi is a mad man as he also confirmed and he is also a terrorist considering his romance with Gumi. Hahahahaha
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Albertgr8: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Useless party
Y not give Buhari the blue print
So Tinubu is now minister or acting I don't understand the head line of this news
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Hassanmaye(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
wwwihy:
More Photos: APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting on Mining and Security in Lafia
See pictures APC everywhere I lost hope in labour party
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by IamNat: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Lol! They are traditionally PDP voters and you said in your last comment that obi and atiku will divide their votes. So why are you now saying they may not vote Obi. Traditional PDP voters in the state would tilt towards LP than they would tilt towards APC. Let me not even talk of APC members who supported Amaechi or Osinbajo and are not cool with BAT or the MM ticket. I bet you didn’t factor that into the situation did you?

grin grin grin
Thank God you even use the word traditionally. If PDP and APC have people who traditionally vote for them and LP is a section of PDP, how then will LP votes affect APC traditional voters.
And who's talking about Amaechi and Osinbanjo again? Like seriously? You would definitely bring up anything to make a point, did you listen to any of Abdullahi Sule's interview at all? Does he seem like someone who's pissed off? Even Lalong is on board talkless of the state of a governor who was among those who stood by Tinubu. And it's obvious all you people are banking on is the religion card, you mentioned the Eggon people been Christians majorly and now the MM ticket. Well we'll see how far that would get both PDP and LP.
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Skty: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Ibos that have been killed in relation to drugs are uncomfortable
You guys carry drugs more than any tribe in Nigeria

I'm not ibo, u ediot
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by BlazinGlory40: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
IamNat:

grin grin grin
Thank God you even use the word traditionally. If PDP and APC have people who traditionally vote for them and LP is a section of PDP, how then will LP votes affect APC traditional voters.
And who's talking about Amaechi and Osinbanjo again? Like seriously? You would definitely bring up anything to make a point, did you listen to any of Abdullahi Sule's interview at all? Does he seem like someone who's pissed off? Even Lalong is on board talkless of the state of a governor who was among those who stood by Tinubu. And it's obvious all you people are banking on is the religion card, you mentioned the Eggon people been Christians majorly and now the MM ticket. Well we'll see how far that would get both PDP and LP.

Does Abdullahi Sule speak for Osinbajo/Amaechi supporters? Don’t they have a mind of their own? I have seen even yorubas who supported Osinbajo that are not cool with BAT as candidate and have shifted to Obi. How much more someone from nasarawa state? Hian!
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by ADSP116(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
So tell us every of Obingo thing is not money but PANDORA paper paper.
Isobug:
Running from one town hall meeting to another looking for those he will make fake promises to. Come to Air and tell Nigerians what you have, not looking for those you will buy or use money to entice in the name of town hall meeting, because you know they need the money and will believe whatever you tell them. Every of your thing is all about money money money.
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Agent17th: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
IamNat:
BAT doing the real work, talking with those that matters, those who owns the structures, i won't be surprised by the time the election results starts coming in, people would be surprised just like they are surprised during the primary election. They were so sure Tinubu would lose that election but they ended up eating their own vomit.

God... Just wow
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by galaxy2020(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Did they ask him why he can't visit America again? Drug kingpin
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Timoli2014(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
The question is how has the APC government managed the winning sector since 2015??
He should come and tell us and defend the things he wants to do differently. A debate will not kill his ambition. Nigerians are not all agberos who don't read and understand issues well.
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by shiwex: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Majesty2:
Always looking Presidential
BAT is the man capable for the job and come 2023 he shall become our president
Jagaban, on your mandate we shall stand
You can stand......stop saying we.
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by maasoap(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
owobokiri:

Your "Push and Start" presidential candidate is allergic to sunlight..
He will melt.
Even Buhari was not in this kind of vegetative state before assuming power..
They want to make Baba Suwe the President of Nigeria

You will soon see the difference. The most active and most engaged presidential aspirant before, during and after the primary elections across parties.
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by Tradman: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
ChukwuObe:

You all now agree that Peter Obi is a mad man as he also confirmed and he is also a terrorist considering his romance with Gumi. Hahahahaha
try act like adult. So cultist in ur neighbourhood u don't great them because they are cultist?
Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by jamace(m): 6:06am On Nov 12, 2022
#OperationRetirePoliticalJobbers

#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely

Re: More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia by HighTableVoice: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2022
Toluajib:
Hope we don't repeat same 2015 mistake...
vote peter obi

Asiwaju is already being presidential while the rest are only campaigning. If you can rise Dangote, richest black man in Africa.. What does that tells you ? I am done with obidients and their whole propanganda because as from now sensible Nigerians should be shifting their ideas and focus on to how to benefit from the Nigerian system and government rather than getting distracted with this whole noise of presidential campaign. We already have a president, he just hasn't been sworn in yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Confers Wike With "Apostle Of Peace' Title / G5 Crisis: Akinjide Wins Polling Unit For Atiku In Ibadan / Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.