Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate (32333 Views)

Wike, Ortom, Ikpeazu Are Using Peter Obi To Catch Cruise - Deji Adeyanju / Peter Obi’s Achievement / FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2022
StrongandMighty:

He was quoting national bereau of statistics and not junks from roadside media ...
The facts and figures are there for the public, you can even go and verify yourself
Now he is a governor with actual fact and first hand reality.

There is big difference between living something and reading it from "reputable source"
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Allisgud: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2022
Politics is really a dirty game,that's why obi is different because he will never say what u did not do because of campaign, tell me who obi don spoil if the alligation is not true
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Rapuru14: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2022
olatuns2017:

When you are outside your are novice

When he came in office ...omo na audio investment

But

It's illogical in a developing country and poor state of Anambra where high rate of unemployment till date...

Obi didn't invest in roads , schools , electricity, security Etc but claimed he invested in Beer business....

It's foolishness or maybe because he has shares in brewery.

Awolowo,zik, Tinubu , Buhari and obj boosted on what will last decades

Iti,

We ain't making efforts to convince you because urchins have the brain of their master.

Keep living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Kingsmeal: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2022
olatuns2017:

When you are outside your are novice

When he came in office ...omo na audio investment

But

It's illogical in a developing country and poor state of Anambra where high rate of unemployment till date...

Obi didn't invest in roads , schools , electricity, security Etc but claimed he invested in Beer business....

It's foolishness or maybe because he has shares in brewery.

Awolowo,zik, Tinubu , Buhari and obj boosted on what will last decades

Even the Drugnubu you support knows better than you and he won't even spill this trash you did

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by OKEMKPI: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2022
Odin13:
To Ndi Anambra

Soludo remains the best governor Anambra don get

Next to Chris Ngige

Anyhow all those imo and Abia sapiens wan do .. no be them go teach Anambrains .. with those humans dey always elect

Anambrains lead others follow

Till they start electing technocrats… and not criminals

Ndi Anambra will never take Obi noise serious

We control igbo narratives in igboland

All this foolish and imps trying to run Soludo are simply wasting dia mb and energy

E no go sale

A million thread on Soludo no go still sell

Anambra no be imo or Abia were dem Dey abuse and bully governor

E never happen

Instead we throw the okwute enter naija

Ndia amaru di ..

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by mylove4God(f): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2022
It's just a pity. I thought Soludo will rescue Anambra instead he is doing nothing but causing more pains to Anambranians especially those who had high hope in him.
I pray Peter doesn't become like him if he eventually wins.
Another 4 or 8years suffering for Anambra again cry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by VULCAN(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2022
That is the rantings of a hired tool.

Paid to sing foolish lies for the worst party in the history of Nigeria.

If you ask the urchin to drop soludos achievements, he cannot

bonnyhope:

Best Governor?

Is he even up to one year in office?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Kingsmeal: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Invest4growth:
Yes, he .might have used it to campaign for sure. When you get into actual governance and see the books starring at you in the face then you will begin.to.understsnd that manifestos and campaigns are merely statements or assumptions. Anambra State cannot be boasting on Champion Breweries Plc. It is an insult. There must be companies bigger than champion Breweries in every LGA.

You see your life?

He quoted statistics from National Bureau of Statistics not Oshodi analysis.. Ozuor
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by GloriousGbola: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2022
Ehen na. He also believed the hype until he entered govt House and saw the reality.
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Sammy5413(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2022
Now he has bitten the hand that fed him
All these politicians na bastard
One advice I'll give to y'all is paddle your own Canoe cos our leaders are all goats!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Okhuadams(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBlvWons4Zo

Video of Soludo using Peter Obi's investment in Anambara state during governorship Debate.

The internet never forgets!!

Then he sang Peter Obi's praises. But now out of jealousy he is busy talking nonsense.

Watch the video
https://twitter.com/AdonBeauty/status/1590969198473539585?t=13OUwLm7TC31j3Uq3QgTNw&s=19
It doesn't stop the fact and reality that JAGABAN IZA CAME
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Kingsmeal: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2022
frankson1:

All these are coming out because he said what you guys don't want to hear.

This is the reason I don't play party politics and don't listen to the hype about any aspirant.

And who should be blamed for that?

Soludo goofed and he needs to be corrected. You don't say what you don't know..
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by sonature1: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2022
Odin13:
To Ndi Anambra

Next to Chris Ngige

Anyhow all those imo and Abia sapiens wan do .. no be them go teach Anambrains .. with those humans dey always elect

All this foolish and imps trying to run Soludo are simply wasting dia mb and energy

E no go sale

E never happen

Ndia amaru di ..

This is Asgard second account.

Kwantinue.

Your Atiku is dead on arrival.

The South deserves to have the power.

And Peter Obi is the right man for the job.
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Kingsmeal: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

So what do you want him to say when erosion has watched away Obi legacies?

Washed and not watched..

Ogbomosho Graham Bell go and learn English before trolling Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by jutan: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2022
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. The more you attack Peter obi, the more he is loved. I used to love Tinubu, but that man has no integrity. Now its Peter obi. The signs are so clear he is Nigerian's incoming GCFR

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by MNDY(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
That's politics for you

Politics is just one crazy thing.
That's how I now hate Reno very much.
A man I really admired before for his intelligence.
He's now unable to make sense with words whenever he tweets trying to criticize Peter Obi and selling Atiku his candidate.
I had to reply him in one of his tweets. I expressed my displeasure and disappointment in him on how I can't make heads and tail out of what he tweets politically most times, what he says don't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Tareq1105: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Something is wrong with Arise TV anchor men, Dr Reuben Abati and Rufai Oseni. I advise them to drop journalism for politics. I watched them praising Peter Obi for leaving money. He left money when there was budget to implement. I think they're bias.
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2022
Soludo is just confused

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Shezzman: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2022
Just because Soludo made a few comments on Obi, u guys are now attacking him. Mehn!
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Kingsmeal: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Now he is a governor with actual fact and first hand reality.

There is big difference between living something and reading it from "reputable source"

Your cry never begin grin
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by IranianSea: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2022
The States controlled by each political party:

APC = 22 STATES
PDP = 13 STATES (POSSIBLE DEDUCTION BY 6)
APGA = 1 STATE
LABOUR= KILIMANJARO MOUNTAIN, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER STATES.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Redpillar(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2022
Odin13:
To Ndi Anambra

Next to Chris Ngige

E no go sale

E never happen

Ndia amaru di ..

What exactly are u typing? Are you related to jornwhite and his mother?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Kingsmeal: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2022
IranianSea:
The States controlled by each political party:

APC = 22 STATES
PDP = 13 STATES (POSSIBLE DEDUCTION BY 6)
APGA = 1 STATE
LABOUR= KILIMANJARO MOUNTAIN, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER STATES.

Drugnubu Supporter why are you scared of the Kilimanjaro party?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by DimIsaac10(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2022
He probably had lies. When he got to office he discovered the truth
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Latakia(f): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2022
May my investments and your investment in life not be worth next to nothing.

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Eric180316: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2022
director.

Tucker took out his camera-phone, started talking, and began telling me about the day and the people who had just died. I started listening, to his comments about women, and how his comments affected him: if you like them, you will. We said nothing to each others. We gave each other all the food we could on the grill and we made sure there was no drinking, and we didn't talk too much to anyone else: no food. We didn't have to be on the same page, in meetings. We were just on the same page.

It was the fourth year of the war. The war ended in April of 1943. By the fourth year of the war there were 864,000 casualties.

We are fortunate to have fallen in the end, in one of the greatest military events in peacetime, with all those sacrifices. I am grateful for this. That was not your dream. There are so many different dreams. These are the ones I have been given to say, because they are so specific. When your vision, vision of greatness, vision of love will fall from heaven. (I have been blessed with it.)

I have been blessed with that vision the most. And my dream of becoming an actress is always dreamt about. How do I dream in the most amazing way?

We took your name and your name. I am lucky to bring that to my kids. They never have
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2022
MNDY:

Politics is just one crazy thing.
That's how I now hate Reno very much.
A man I really admired before for his intelligence.
He's now unable to make sense with words whenever he tweets trying to criticize Peter Obi and selling Atiku his candidate.
I had to reply him in one of his tweets. I expressed my displeasure and disappointment in him on how I can't make heads and tail out of what he tweets politically most times, what he says don't make sense.
Reno is a stupid and foolish human being.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by MAYOWAAK: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2022
Politics is all about you rubbing my back, I rub your own. It's what it is. Peter Obi never supported Charles Soludo to become the governor of Anambra State. I think it is illogical to expect Soludo to also support Obi's presidential ambition. It's a tit-for-tat thing.
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by djon78(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2022
Odin13:
To Ndi Anambra

Next to Chris Ngige

E no go sale

E never happen

Ndia amaru di ..

Someone that has not even been up to a year in office you are comparing to Peter Obi

Is it not sound foundation Peter Obi laid for APGA the party is riding on till today to be governing Anambra

Na obiano I blame for bringing a desperate man that was irrelevant even under PDP as governorship candidate, then jumped to APGA

No wahala we have seen through the smoke screen.
When the time comes we Anambra citizens will teach him a very sound lesson

When we dealt with the notorious ubas of Chris and Andy

The guy na just moi moi case

He should Get ready for what is he has stored up
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Jman06(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2022
I expected Prof Soludo to be wiser than this.

Just like Chimaroke is about to go down politically, it appears Soludo wants to kill his political career even before it starts.

People are emotional about Peter Obi's presidential candidacy!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Franking: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2022
Odin13:
To Ndi Anambra

Next to Chris Ngige

E no go sale

E never happen

Ndia amaru di ..

Who are you quarrelling with? Argue with the internet that doesn't forget instead of facing those not facing u.

Imo and Abia u say? Anyway, u are just an ant looking for attention otherwise I would have taught u a thing or two about ignorance and arrogance. Efulefu dika gi.
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by damkin24(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2022
kk2027:
In a saner climes, someone as clean as PO wont be contesting with someone like Tinubu that have too too many baggages, worse still, under a party that have promised heaven and earth but failed woefully
Who is clean? He was clean and still fingered in Pandora papers? Kontinu deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos / Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Buhari’s 2nd Term Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.