Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate (32331 Views)

Wike, Ortom, Ikpeazu Are Using Peter Obi To Catch Cruise - Deji Adeyanju / Peter Obi’s Achievement / FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by haslaw(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
That was before he saw the lies Peter Obi packaged himself to be
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by obiekunie01: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
TimFisher2:
grin grin grin

Fear politicians eeehh

No shame just what they will get

Soludo is going down soom

We will teach him a bitter lesson

Anu ofia!

Anu npama!

I everly know the idiot na animal!

when he was in cbn he couldn't employ one single onye anambra in cbn - he will be shouting come to me if you have first class!

and yet ndi aboki working under him were busy employing their brothers - even those with ssce and diploma! ndi aboki even employed those with 3rd class! but the idiot in charge was busy telling ndi Igbo to only come to him if u have first class! last last even those with the first ma he couldn't employ any of them! VERY USELESS MAN!
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by ojex004: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Shut up, he understands better now
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by TimFisher2: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
obiekunie01:

I everly know the idiot na animal!

when he was in cbn he couldn't employ one single onye anambra in cbn - he will be shouting come to me if you have first class!

and yet ndi aboki working under him were busy employing their brothers - even those with ssce and diploma! ndi aboki even employed those with 3rd class! but the idiot in charge was busy telling ndi Igbo to only come to him if u have first class! last last even those with the first ma he couldn't employ any of them! VERY USELESS MAN!

He is a confirm Mugu

We will teach him a better lesson

I have never seen broad day jealousy in my life.
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by kafeii123: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
They truly may have become next to nothing..but that would be because Obi's predecessor squandered it... Did Buhari not mess up a modestly robust economy he inherited from Jonathan? Are we blaming Jonathan for buhari's 8years of hardship and insecurity now?

So soludo may be right.... just that he may slightly dissing obiano.....and trying to let folks know that his government didn't enjoy that legacy obi left
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by NinjaXmetahuman: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Grandmeister:

And yet you conveniently forgot there was someone else there for 8 years after obi. Ironically this same person was detained by the EFCC on corruption charges for days before being released., while Obi has been thoroughly investigated by this same EFCC with nothing on him.
They specifically ask him about obi's investment not obaino or ngige's investment.
Obi has been the one claiming he invested couple of millions into brewery business that now employ 60% of anambran people. Not other past governors.

So it's fair to ask what happened to those investments.

And he told them the reality based on first hand experience.

Nbs will now write the next stat based on what the governor said, unless you have some kind of proof that soludo is lying.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Danniedpastor(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sakamaje:
Maybe he had no way of 'verifying' the facts until he got into office and found out the investments were sakamaje. undecided Just saying.

Has he ever denied that there was no investment?
Anyways keep ranting
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Cyberterror: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Soludo is simply saying that Peter Obi is not what he claims to be. In short, Obi is a bad manager of resources, a fraud and a liar. Soludo is warning Nigerians not to believe any words coming out of that liar's mouth. An erudite economist of world repute cannot be wrong in this case.
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Nazareth10: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Exactly my thoughts

alsudan:
Soludo was just being clever by half

Man knows with the Obi Tsunami, his state which incidentally is Incoming President Peter Obi’s State and his party APGA would be most hit.

As it is, Labour Party will win most Assembly seats in Anambra and as a Governor who wants to serve a second term, his fears are understandable.

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by okoroemeka(m): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Racoon:
This is what the Bible says "the heart of a man is desperately wicked. Who can know it?" Governor Soludo have dug his political grave.
if you carefully watched that interview you will realize that governor soludo is simply jealous of PO and he cannot comment on POs investments because another governor has done 8 years after PO, many things can go wrong in 8 years,by his body language and how he casually dismissed the question of PO s investments in anambra state without any diplomac show envy and jealousy,PO left the state #75 billion naira that has been verified by the bank authorities the day he handed over but the next governor came in and claimed he didn't see any money,fear piliticians
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Iwedunloye: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Same way Obi and Zombidient were praising Atiku in 2019…..How time flies
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by kingsclass: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Odin13:
To Ndi Anambra

Soludo remains the best governor Anambra don get

Next to Chris Ngige

Anyhow all those imo and Abia sapiens wan do .. no be them go teach Anambrains .. with those humans dey always elect

Anambrains lead others follow

Till they start electing technocrats… and not criminals

Ndi Anambra will never take Obi noise serious

We control igbo narratives in igboland

All this foolish and imps trying to run Soludo are simply wasting dia mb and energy

E no go sale

A million thread on Soludo no go still sell

Anambra no be imo or Abia were dem Dey abuse and bully governor

E never happen

Instead we throw the okwute enter naija

Ndia amaru di ..
In the first place,I know you are not an Igbo man.Can you mention some of Soludo's achievements since he become a Governor.
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by casualobserver: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Video of Soludo using Peter Obi's investment in Anambara state during governorship Debate.

The internet never forgets!!

Then he sang Peter Obi's praises. But now out of jealousy he is busy talking nonsense.

out of jealousy or because now that he is in govt he has a true picture?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Yankee101: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Trust man at your own peril?
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Invitationn: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Your latest signing, Soludo is no longer IPOB?

Una go learn bitter lesson next year because APC and PDP won't get more than 2 votes in Anambra
Lol.
I'm glad you said in Anambra grin
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by AcuraZDX: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Invitationn:

Lol.
I'm glad you said in Anambra grin

Cry
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=AcuraZDX post=118299446]

Drugnubu Supporter. Peter Obi is your next president[/quote I agree Ipob fool obi is next president on nairaland...
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by yemex04(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Well I am sorry to say..I have listened to the video times an again & I don't understand where his statement gave credit to Peter Obi for decline in unemployment & poverty rate..He said "Anambra State has the lowest unemployment rate at 13% NBS, Anambra State has poverty rate decline from 53% under Peter Obi to 14.78% as last year(2021)NBS" This to my understand means poverty rate under Peter Obi was 53%,it got down to 14.7% in 2021 under Obiano.

Summary;
Poverty Rate under Peter Obi= 53%(higher)
Poverty Rate under Obiano =14.78%(Lower)

In the full video Soludo clearly attributed the landmark achievement to Willie Obiano in his speech..I Implore all to listen clearly to soludo again in the video,this time very slowly.
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by tonyson010(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Internet never forgets oo grin

Gov. Soludo messed up so much.
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by tonyson010(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Iwedunloye:
Same way Obi and Zombidient were praising Atiku in 2019…..How time flies

and still better than Buhari.
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Gbagbuo247: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Odin13:
To Ndi Anambra

Soludo remains the best governor Anambra don get

Next to Chris Ngige

Anyhow all those imo and Abia sapiens wan do .. no be them go teach Anambrains .. with those humans dey always elect

Anambrains lead others follow

Till they start electing technocrats… and not criminals

Ndi Anambra will never take Obi noise serious

We control igbo narratives in igboland

All this foolish and imps trying to run Soludo are simply wasting dia mb and energy

E no go sale

A million thread on Soludo no go still sell

Anambra no be imo or Abia were dem Dey abuse and bully governor

E never happen

Instead we throw the okwute enter naija

Ndia amaru di ..

Your likes and shares says it all… MUGU
Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by AcuraZDX: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=OGHENAOGIE post=118311687][/quote]

OPC terrorist. Have you taken your drugs today?

Re: Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate by Invitationn: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Cry
You'll cry of course grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bala Bello Tinka Decamps To APC, Poses With Buhari (photos) / Atiku At The Wedding Of Abba Bello Haliru, Son Of Haliru Mohammed Bello / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.