Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles (29017 Views)

Man Arrested 'After Throwing Eggs At King Charles And Queen Consort' (photos) / Man Throws Eggs At King Charles, Queen Consort During Walkabout In York (Video) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles by AfonjaPriest: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
I thought you're writing all these grammar and insults to buy my goods.
You should have just tell me only the last paragraph and I will learn because I'm a fast learner.

Tell me enough about your product; I've got some good money to spend.
Re: Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles by greatseed: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2022
LibertyRep:
...and none of the eggs hit the King.

Abi King Charles dey use odeshi ni?
When God makes a king or leader and its natural, not forcefully.

IT COMES WITH POWER & AUTHORITY FROM ABOVE. Just like the way we don't know how water got into coconut.
Re: Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles by CrownLands(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0RcIWO5fq4

No respect for the King.

Try am for Naija, Kabiyesi go show you how to dobale for Oba
Re: Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles by newnigerdelta00: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Wrakeim:
Vote Peter the rock Obi.

I am obidient.

I design business models, check my siggy for my contact

See as you mumu
Re: Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles by ShoeWorld2(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
AfonjaPriest:

Tell me enough about your product; I've got some good money to spend.
My niggar.....

Abeg WhatsApp me on 0701 483 9537 let me show you samples of what I have in stock cheesy
Re: Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles by hardon1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Try this on oba of Benin or ooni of ife...
They will break your leg grin
Re: Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles by Dayaa: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Funny how he kept on shaking hands even after he got egged the first time.
Re: Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles by AfonjaPriest: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
My niggar.....

Abeg WhatsApp me on 0701 483 9537 let me show you samples of what I have in stock cheesy

Now you are talking. Tell me something I don't know. I'll WhatsApp you before you know it. Thanks!
Re: Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles by Hannania(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Realists:
What a braveman, African Union needs to give him African Award for bravery & valour.
The evil this christian crusaders did to Mother Africa, will never be forgotten in human history.
They destroyed the systematic growth of Africa by fueling & empowering slave raiders to capture & sell their siblings.

They only stopped slave trade, when they felt machine was cheaper than human labor and immediately Colonized Africans for raw materials for their machines using magazines guns to murder all those African heroes that stood their ways, like King jaja of opobo, Lumumba, Sultan Abubakar of Sokoto Caliphate and others.
They left your nation more than 60 years ago. What has stopped your kind from developing ?

The US bombed Hiroshima and Nagasak killing almost 300,000 more than 70 years ago, but they've moved on and are the best of allies today.

The black man's setback mentality blame looks like a curse. And it's unfortunately fuelled by folks like you.

Continue living on the past. Your own black race killed twins for just being born here. But I guess you don't know the history of your own atrocities from your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles by KennethEnyi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Instead of egg why not throw stone or bullet and kill the modaforka so that he will naturally abdicate for William
The commonwealth deserved a better leader
Re: Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles by UmbrateethO4: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
FuckTheMod:
sad
ROAST HIS BALLS

Stupid useless boy.
like your father's own was roasted right?
Re: Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles by FuckTheMod: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

Roast it
like my father's own was roasted right?
Yes cheesy
Re: Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles by UmbrateethO4: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Yes cheesy
you never see anything. I dey here 24 7 to Bleep you up daily
Re: Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles by FuckTheMod: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
i never see anything. You dey here 24 7 to Bleep me up daily
Yes kid cool
My pleasure cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger / Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military / Egyptian Army Overthrows President Morsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.