Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Peter Obi Since He Left Office Never Received Any Pension. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Since He Left Office Never Received Any Pension. (339 Views)

Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago / Magu: I Have Never Received Bribe All My Life / Yari Paid Himself N360m Pension Shortly Before He Left Office - Zamfara Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Since He Left Office Never Received Any Pension. by buksarki: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Soludo is pain because Peter Obi supported valentine Ozorigbo against him as Governorship candidate . He is doing everything humanly possible to destroy Peter Obi presidential ambition because he knows that if Peter Obi become President he may likely not win second term in office . To hell with Soludo if Peter Obi can invest for the good of Anambra instead of pocket the money. A man who since he left office never collect any single pension as a formal Governor. PO have my vote any time any day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/ive-never-received-any-pension-since-i-left-office-8-years-ago-peter-obi/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Since He Left Office Never Received Any Pension. by silvoclaira: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Are u 25 or a little above this age. Pls,start saving and investing that little cash for the time being. Avoid keeping friends that would drain u or make u to spend on frivolities. Nigeria isn't a funny place and things hardly gets better economically,in fact,the earlier u invest for ur tomorrow, the better u would become. Ensure u set financial goals toward a brighter future and mingle with those who would encourage u and set u on the right path to success. Find a mentor,a person who u might rely on for advice whenever money and investment matters are brought up. Get a financial education early enough to avoid financial adventures that may affect u or drain ur finances as a result of poor money management. And finally,save and invest wisely and avoid ponzi scheme that may leave u in perpetual regret. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Since He Left Office Never Received Any Pension. by Ezewuzie01: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
We know. That's why he started fighting Obiano because Obiano insisted that no governor should be paid pension. Then the agulu goat demanded a one-off seven billion naira payment which Obiano also declined to do. So the effeminate thief Peter Obi decided to sponsor Obaze and later Ozigbo to office to pander to his wishes but Obiano defeated him on both occasions.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Since He Left Office Never Received Any Pension. by BATified2023: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
We know. That's why he started fighting Obiano because Obiano insisted that no governor should be paid pension. Then the agulu goat demanded a one-off seven billion naira payment which Obiano also declined to do. So the effeminate thief Peter Obi decided to sponsor Obaze and later Ozigbo to office to pander to his wishes but Obiano defeated him on both occasions.
u sabi
Re: Peter Obi Since He Left Office Never Received Any Pension. by PandoraObi: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
There is nothing left to collect unless the bodies he left at Ezu river mortuary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Since He Left Office Never Received Any Pension. by duro4chang(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
The money he stole and kept in his house has he finished it?
Re: Peter Obi Since He Left Office Never Received Any Pension. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Scam!

Did not get pension but looted Billions to safe havens in a space on one year, in the name of family members?

Obi used to advocate "buy Nigeria" and could not even buy Nigerian banks by stashing his loots there, rather, he choose to take to oversee!

Me and you know reasons thieves stash money in safe havens!
Re: Peter Obi Since He Left Office Never Received Any Pension. by asanausana91: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why should he?
Someone that has stolen more than the pension, how will he collect pension he has already stolen.
Re: Peter Obi Since He Left Office Never Received Any Pension. by Afamed: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
The Anambra state money he looted into his family business is more than enough

We have heard enough of this package fraud

Re: Peter Obi Since He Left Office Never Received Any Pension. by ElSudani: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Gringory Akabogu. Why should he, with all the money stashed away in tax havens.
Re: Peter Obi Since He Left Office Never Received Any Pension. by buksarki: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
See how urchins are busy commenting with different username.

(1) (Reply)

Again, Gov Soludo Drops Bombshell On Peter Obi, Reveals Preferred Presidential / We Shall Devolve Power To States -atiku / SEUN Very Soon This Forum Will Be History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.