Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit (2608 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos / Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Afikoo: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
It is official. Edo people have taken this Personally against Oshiomole and Obaseki.

What kinda crowd is this .

This is so massive.
This isn't even the campaign ground ohhh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4B_aFHMiKA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Urheadmaster(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin

Good news is

They have their PVC and can't wait to retire Urchins presidential candidate and PDP power democratic people looters partytongue.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Belteshazzar1: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Watch and see
Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Abdu81: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Election never finish?

Obi is a goal.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by GudluckIBB(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Election is 90 days away,
coast will soon be clear

7 Likes

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by yerokunphilips: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
GudluckIBB:
Election is 90 days away,
coast will soon be clear
Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by touchalex25: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hope they will all come out and vote on election day
Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by successmatters(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
It's all over.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Igba123: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obi the next president of Nigeria is a goal.
Vote Peter okwute Obi for good governance.
Vote Peter okwute Obi for justice, equity and fairness.
A vote for obi is a vote for me and for you.
Be wise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Seefinish: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Last time you sent a strong message " Edo no be Lagos"
Now you are sending another message
"Obi is the man"
Well-done ma people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by PrinceOfLagos: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obi will be declared winner by 3pm on election day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Advocate500: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obi no need campaign for Edo, the greatest of obi supporters are in Edo state,the people of Edo state believe more in competency rather than structure and Godfatherism .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Davepal: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ok
Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Innoment: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ok
Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Innoment: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by DSC7: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
ObiDatti all the way!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Igbodicool(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obi is the man...

Edo No Be URCHINS.
Edo No Be Lagos!

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by PandoraObi: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Aerial view please
Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Mrfixitt(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
Aerial view please
Area view kill you there. I know you're in severe pain already seeing the massive crowd

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Oziens: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Have always know that Obi does need to campaign in Edo & Delta State. Moreso, South East, & South -south.

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by PandoraObi: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Area view kill you there. I know you're in severe pain already seeing the massive crowd
Pain? stop looking for who to blame for your frustration and disappointment, I didn't mention you, if your problems and grieves are too much for you, approach fast running trailers.
Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Mrfixitt(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
Pain? stop looking for who to blame for your frustration and disappointment, I didn't mention you, if your problems and grieves are too much for you, approach fast running trailers.
Bra, I live comfortably with my family and never having any frustrations like you do. No sane youth support Tinubu except frustrated folks like you
Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Tochi3(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Just call the doctor... Don't have much to say.. cheesy grin

Meanwhile.... if say one urchin get sense for this thread..... him 4 don pam 4 corner.. cos 4 this one PO is blessed and loved..for this video wey be live here... wey everybody dey see the organic love ... but no.... dis urchin is very bitter.... this one don pass even the yeye politics..dis one na insanity with very deep hatred... grin

Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by PandoraObi: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Bra, I live comfortably with my family and never having any frustrations like you do. No sane youth support Tinubu except frustrated folks like you
Hehehehehehe empty barrel that makes the loudest noise, God of Igbo land well done, no one have the right to support the candidate they wish to, I catching cruise, lighting baby factory criminals, zombidients, zombidiots and IPOB tails. you are one running after my comments
Re: See The Massive Crowd That Shut Down King Of Auchi Palace As Obi Visit by Mrfixitt(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehe empty barrel that makes the loudest noise, God of Igbo land well done, no one have the right to support the candidate they wish to, I catching cruise, lighting baby factory criminals, zombidients, zombidiots and IPOB tails. you are one running after my comments
Riffraff constituting every where

(1) (Reply)

Situation Report On The Attack And Killing Of Military Personnel On Peace Missio / IBB - Nailed At Last! / Ghana-american Ex-mayor Of Detroit Indicted On Fraud, Tax Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.