Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo (2138 Views)

We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by FASTNG24TV: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
The Governor of Anambra State, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, on Thursday, said the investments being credited to the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were worth next to nothing.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAtk_Vqu8Jc here[/url]
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why i so much admire obi is that,he always

know how to reply his propagandas

4 Likes

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by Afamed: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pretti5:
Why i so much admire obi is that,he always

know how to reply his propagandas

Perharps Soludo a Prof should have promoted the lies Obi dished out to you

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by Laggafin: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obi forget the clown and focus on Nigerians who want to chase out the old order .. Soludo has lost his re election .. fullstop

6 Likes

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by slivertongue: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
I doubt obi has replied neither do I believe soludo. Soon he will clarify his statement.

1 Like

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by Afamed: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:
Obi forget the clown and focus on Nigerians who want to chase out the old order .. Soludo has lost his re election .. fullstop

Why do people like you hate to be confronted with elementary truth? Why? For speaking the truth, he has lost re election?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by Laggafin: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Afamed:

Why do people like you hate to be confronted with elementary truth? Why? For speaking the truth, he has lost re election?
Hey before u tag my mentions again.. go and watch soludos campaign and see if he mentioned or used obis investments in Anarmbra to campaign.. den come back here and tell me who then is the clown and Elementary pathological lier

He has lost his re election bid cuz of bare faced jealosy ..

4 Likes

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by citygarden(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peter obi is a package fraudster for Nigeria. Promote by ipod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by PandoraObi: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
ok
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by Igbodicool(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Afamed:

Perharps Soludo a Prof should have promoted the lies Obi dished out to you
Smiles...

Soludo is now a Prof and not an IPOB.
No wahala, time will fix all the urchins where they belong.

5 Likes

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by Afamed: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Igbodicool:

Smiles...

Soludo is now a Prof and not an IPOB.
No wahala, time will fix all the urchins where they belong.

You want to compare a Prof with your Pandora GCE holder?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by buckeyemedia: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:
Obi forget the clown and focus on Nigerians who want to chase out the old order .. Soludo has lost his re election full stop
Lost re election in a State were were Obi’s laborious party does not have an elected person?

It seems you forgot what you call a brain in that forest close to Aro Chukwu during the Illusionist Biafra agenda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by buckeyemedia: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Blueivyp:
CHIEF JOSHUA CHIBI DARIYE WROTE

APC says RELIGION does not matter but some people want Hijab to be worn in all Secondary Schools

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot sell alcohol in some states in NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but "Jonathan" was declared religiously infidel in 2015 despite not contesting to become an IMAM

APC says RELIGION does not matter but almost every notable Northerner supported the killing of Deborah. If RELIGION does not matter she would have been alive today and you know what, her killers and their supporters are all going to vote someone in 2023

APC says RELIGION does not matter in NIGERIA but we have a Constitution that recognises the CRIMINAL CODE in the South and PENAL CODE in the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but HISBAH is a religious police backed by law and it's officers can arrest a normal police officer

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Leah Shuaibu was denied freedom because those that negotiated the release of the kidnapped Dapchi school girls were of different RELIGION

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Northern Christian is bad for political business

APC says RELIGION does not matter but enact religious beliefs into our laws. If religious beliefs inspire the laws that govern us, then the influence of RELIGION shouldn't be down played

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Christian woman was killed in Abuja because she was preaching close to a Mosque. Her killers are still walking around freely and will vote during the elections

APC says RELIGION does not matter but our government continues to sponsor pilgrimages to Mecca and Jerusalem every year

APC says RELIGION does not matter yet churches are set ablaze by those shouting "Allahu Akbar"

APC says RELIGION does not matter but NORTHERN NIGERIA will never support a Christian - Christian ticket for the presidency

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot build churches in major places in Kano

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Sharia law exists

Please let this go viral. Nigerians need to understand this.
Please stop making a fool of yourself with this APC nonsense, you are only indicting yourself as a Nigerian.

Just a case of Pot calling kettle black. Apga and Labor party are demons, pdp and APC are saints, just like to you Christian is good, Muslim is bad?

1 Like

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by Laggafin: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Lost re election in a State were were Obi’s laborious party does not have an elected person?

It seems you forgot what you call a brain in that forest close to Aro Chukwu during the Illusionist Biafra agenda?
I Cant make sense out of this typed non sense

1 Like

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by buckeyemedia: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:

I Cant make sense out of this typed non sense
I am not surprised one bit in your inability to comprehend, it is quite obvious, you forgot what you call a brain in that forest close to Aro Chukwu during your Illusionist Biafra agenda?
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by Laggafin: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I am not surprised one bit, in your inability to comprehend, it is quite obvious, you forgot what you call a brain in that forest close to Aro Chukwu during your Illusionist Biafra agenda?
A brainwashed clownish urchin on my mentions?? God forbid BAT tins

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by buckeyemedia: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:

A brainwashed clownish urchin on my mentions?? God forbid BAT tins
Talk of brainwashed? Confused Laggafin, shameless faceless element.

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by BeardedMeat(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Afamed:

Are you from Anambra or did Peter Obi rule your family in their obscure villages? What is your business with Anambra matter?
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by buckeyemedia: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Are you from Anambra or did Peter Obi rule your family in their obscure villages? What is your business with Anambra matter?
Yet the Hypocrites, they know themselves , want to die abi, are already dead and buried under Lagos State Eko Oni Baje issues?
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by Laggafin: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Talk of brainwashed? Confused Laggafin, shameless faceless element.

As e de pain dem...e de sweet us.. Soludo won't get a second term.. period.
If you feel pained.. go and Gallantly jump into 3rd mainland bridge quietly and stop de falluting noise
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by BeardedMeat(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I am not surprised one bit in your inability to comprehend, it is quite obvious, you forgot what you call a brain in that forest close to Aro Chukwu during your Illusionist Biafra agenda?
You Tinubu urchinss are always bitter and ready to throw tantrums at the slightest opportunity because you are all exausted from defending a push and start, break and quench criminal presidential candidate.
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by BeardedMeat(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Yet the Hypocrites, they know themselves , want to die abi, are already dead and buried under Lagos State Eko Oni Baje issues?
Good!

My comment was a bait for Tinubu's toilet cleaners.

I merely repeated what you urchins say.
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by buckeyemedia: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You Tinubu urchinss are always bitter and ready to throw tantrums at the slightest opportunity because you are all exausted from defending a push and start, break and quench criminal presidential candidate.
Marathon never even start, & you are already whining?

Understand critically Beardedmeat, when Vanessa Williams said went & saved the best for last.
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by buckeyemedia: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Good!

My comment was a bait for Tinubu's toilet cleaners.

I merely repeated what you urchins say.
Just like APC used Peter Obi as a bait to destroy Pdp’s chances, living the coast clear for the ruling party to retain power?

Or how else will a man join a party within 5 months want to be President of Nigeria, Where is the foundation of people around him, just building a new set of ex pdp & Apga Criminals taking refugees in the laborious party to empty the National Treasury, likes of Doyin Okupe & Ahmed Datti?

They say there is no honor amongst politicians.
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by BeardedMeat(m): 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Just like APC used Peter Obi as a bait to destroy Pdp’s chances, living the coast clear for the ruling party to retain power?

Or how else will a man join a party within 5 months want to be President of Nigeria, Where is the foundation of people around him, just building a new set of ex pdp & Apga Criminals to empty the National Treasury, likes of Doyin Okupe & Ahmed Datti?

They say there is no honor amongst politicians.
I didn't read beyond your first paragraph before I bursted into a lengthy laughter in Chinese language. grin grin grin
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by Afamed: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:

But Tinubu is the reason why Ikpeazu is yet to pay 12 months salary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by buckeyemedia: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
I didn't read beyond your first paragraph before I bursted into a lengthy laughter in Chinese language . grin grin grin
Mandarin Chinese laughter or which dialect?

Confused Pisces, I wonder what kind of thing will call himself beardedmeat, seems like a LGBT community person, abi you be member of village people?
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by buckeyemedia: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:

As e de pain dem...e de sweet us.. Soludo won't get a second term.. period.
If you feel pained.. go and Gallantly jump into 3rd mainland bridge quietly and stop de falluting noise
Clueless Ipobian What concerns me with APGA, no be me Peter Obi betray, his own former party people know he is a no good to do chameleon.
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by Laggafin: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Clueless Ipobian What concerns me with APGA, no be me Peter Obi betray, his own former party people know he is a no good to do chameleon.
Urchin Ntooooor cool
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by BeardedMeat(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Mandarin Chinese laughter or which dialect?

Confused Pisces, I wonder what kind of thing will call himself beardedmeat, seems like a LGBT community person, abi you be member of village people?
Roboto1, conji follow hold this Mumu too.

The two of you can share one smelly yellow Bar kpekus this night.
Re: 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo by BeardedMeat(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
That's why Tinubu is now crawling on his belly at old age to get endorsement from afenifere he had so violated and denigrated to crown himself king of the WASTE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pictures As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Edo State / US Prepares Strategy For Dealing With War In Nigeria <<Denied>> / Alarm Don Blow! Inec Has Confessed It Can't Dectect Double Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.