Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping (704 Views)

"Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Ken4Christ: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
I want to use this medium to stir up our hearts to intense prayers like never before. I have been having series of revelations on the doom that is targeted on Christians. It seems most Christians are taking it for granted that nothing of this nature will happen. If you have been monitoring the trends of events in the past few years, you will agree with me that Christians are not safe in this nation.

Our forest have been occupied by terrorists. They are kidnapping for ransom to get money to buy more arms which they will use to attack Christian communities all over Nigeria in unison.

The American government has raised an alarm but the power that be have swept such an alarm under the carpet.

Our church fathers and GOs of big ministries in Nigeria are sleeping also.

Don't get me wrong. I do know that prayers are been made by different groups for this country. But it is not enough.

Big ministries like RCCG, Winners Chapel, Deeper Life etc should be organizing all night prayer and praise services for Nigeria every week. They can draw out a schedule and put different chapters or parishes on duty for different weeks.

If possible, draw out a schedule for daily all night.

Every believer should begin to ask for mercy and God's intervention to avert this coming carefully planned genocide.

Please, don't take this warning for granted.

Arise and stand in gap for Nigeria every day. Pray like it depends on your prayer alone.

This is not the time to talk about denomination one belong to.

May God save us from these wicked and unreasonable people in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Dtruthspeaker: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ken4Christ:
I want to use this medium to stir up our hearts to intense prayers like never before. I have been having series of revelations on the doom that is targeted on Christians. It seems most Christians are taking it for granted that nothing of this nature will happen. If you have been monitoring the trends of events in the past few years, you will agree with me that Christians are not safe in this nation.

Our forest have been occupied by terrorists. They are kidnapping for ransom to get money to buy more arms which they will use to attack Christian communities all over Nigeria in unison.

The American government has raised an alarm but the power that be have swept such an alarm under the carpet.

Don't get me wrong. I do know that prayers are been made by different groups for this country. But it is not enough.

Big ministries like RCCG, Winners Chapel, Deeper Life etc should be organizing all night prayer and praise services for Nigeria every week. They can draw out a schedule and put different chapters or parishes on duty for different weeks.

Every believer should begin to ask for mercy and God's intervention to avert this coming carefully planned genocide.

Arise and stand in gap for Nigeria every day. Pray like it depends on your prayer alone.

May God save us from these wicked and unreasonable people in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

Why?

Are you not ready to meet Him?

I'm ready to meet him
We're I'm living ain't right
Black hate white
White hate black
It's right back
To the same fight
They got us suspecting a war
But the real war is to follow the law of the lord Dmx
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
They have forgotten Deborah so soon
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Ken4Christ: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Why?

Are you not ready to meet Him?

I'm ready to meet him
We're I'm living ain't right
Black hate white
White hate black
It's right back
To the same fight
They got us suspecting a war
But the real war is to follow the law of the lord Dmx

It's like they have used juju on you and many Nigerians to make us feel at ease even when evidences are so clear that we are being targeted for mass slaughter.
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Ken4Christ: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
They have forgotten Deborah so soon

Is it only Deborah? Several thousands have been killed in the past few years. And there is no arrest talk more of prosecution of the perpetrators.

1 Like

Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
For me to see this post

I Decree in the name of Jesus

It will never happen and There plans, we backfire

Amen
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Dtruthspeaker: 3:12am On Nov 12, 2022
Ken4Christ:

It's like they have used juju on you and many Nigerians to make us feel at ease even when evidences are so clear that we are being targeted for mass slaughter.

You obviously love the world and therefore you are attached to it.

You have already heard what The Lord Said
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by kb83(m): 3:37am On Nov 12, 2022
The gates of hell will never prevail against the church of the living God, the will surely plan but will fail for God Almighty has promised never to leave us nor forsake us.
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Ken4Christ: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You obviously love the world and therefore you are attached to it.

You have already heard what The Lord Said

The Lord said;

"Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 18:18)

So, it is in line with the scripture to bind every works of darkness.

Again, the word says;

1st Timothy 2:1-4
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

So, God wants us to pray for our leaders so that peace can reign and a right atmosphere can be created for the spread of the gospel.

I hope you are OK? You comment like someone who has been hypnotized.
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Lighthouse50: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2022
Praying against such is praying against GOD'S PLAN. instead of preparing for it you want to waste time repelling which wont work. God can only extend time but its certain.
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Ken4Christ: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Praying against such is praying against GOD'S PLAN. instead of preparing for it you want to waste time repelling which wont work. God can only extend time but its certain.

God does not programme war for any nation. We invite war by what we do.
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ọmọ play Kiss Daniel Buga for them.

They will surely Wake up! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by God2man2again(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2022
Lord have mercy!
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by tctrills: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2022
Ken4Christ:

You say the church is sleeping. Is the church responsible for security. Vote wisely and save the nation.
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Lighthouse50: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Anyway my comment is to the few saints of GOD
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Lighthouse50: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Daniel 9 vs 26 says and after the 62weeks an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing and the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its END SHALL COME WITH A FLOOD AND TO THE END, THERE SHALL BE WAR, DESOLATIONS ARE DECREED.
THIS IS TRUTH FROM ANGEL GABRIEL.
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Ken4Christ: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Daniel 9 vs 26 says and after the 62weeks an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing and the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its END SHALL COME WITH A FLOOD AND TO THE END, THERE SHALL BE WAR, DESOLATIONS ARE DECREED.
THIS IS TRUTH FROM ANGEL GABRIEL.

The flood will come after the rapture. Only a maximum 25% of the world will be affected by calamities of different form before the rapture. But we can choose to among those that will not be affected.
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Ken4Christ: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
tctrills:

You say the church is sleeping. Is the church responsible for security. Vote wisely and save the nation.

The church is not responsible for the security challenges but we have a role to play in the place of prayers and praises which we are taking lightly.
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Lighthouse50: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The flood will come after the rapture. Only a maximum 25% of the world will be affected by calamities of different form before the rapture. But we can choose to among those that will not be affected.
I pity pre-tribulation rapture escapists
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by tctrills: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The church is not responsible for the security challenges but we have a role to play in the place of prayers and praises which we are taking lightly.
I don't think churches take prayers lightly. I don't know any church that goes without praying.
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by ichuka(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Op
Churches are praying seriously.not nessary the mega churches but churches are praying now as we speak.
If not the insecurity would be worse than these.most of there plans since 2015 has been twarted and it will continue to be so.
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Ken4Christ: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
tctrills:

I don't think churches take prayers lightly. I don't know any church that goes without praying.

The majority are taking prayer lightly. I belong to the PFN. My ward has never organized any serious prayer for the nation. They only pray for it casually during our monthly meetings.

The entire PFN in Rivers state for instance haven't done that either.

I do know that there individuals who go to the mountain and pray for the nation. But I am talking about cooperate prayers.

We are not praying enough.

All night prayer should be holding virtually every week.

Every church should devote the first 20 to 30 minutes to pray for the nation in every service.
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Ken4Christ: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lighthouse50:
I pity pre-tribulation rapture escapists

Your problem is ignorance. The rapture of the church will take place before the first great tribulation period.

The anti Christ can't show up while the church is still on earth. He does not have that liver.

He will not even show up until the two witnesses in Revelation 11 completes their assignments.

Revelation 11:7 And when THEY SHALL HAVE FINISHED THEIR TESTIMONY, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Lighthouse50: 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Your problem is ignorance. The rapture of the church will take place before the first great tribulation period.

The anti Christ can't show up while the church is still on earth. He does not have that liver.

He will not even show up until the two witnesses in Revelation 11 completes their assignments.

Revelation 11:7 And when THEY SHALL HAVE FINISHED THEIR TESTIMONY, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
So who is ignorant? Who is the antichrist coming to oppose? When the saints have gone then is there need for opposition of christ (antichrist). Many will shed tears as the tragic event will catch them unprepared. Even the apostles of christ in the bible were prepared to suffer any tribulation and persecution. Why im i even wasting time on this one. Saints already know. Jesus said dont give your treasure to dogs or your pearl to pigs. GOOD DAY 4EVER
Re: Trouble Is Coming And The Church Is Sleeping by Ken4Christ: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lighthouse50:
So who is ignorant? Who is the antichrist coming to oppose? When the saints have gone then is there need for opposition of christ (antichrist). Many will shed tears as the tragic event will catch them unprepared. Even the apostles of christ in the bible were prepared to suffer any tribulation and persecution. Why im i even wasting time on this one. Saints already know. Jesus said dont give your treasure to dogs or your pearl to pigs. GOOD DAY 4EVER

The target of the anti Christ are the children of Israel. It is there punishment for rejecting Christ. But at the end of the great tribulation the Jews will go through, Christ will come back to their rescue.

(1) (Reply)

Was Marx Right? / Download The Anointing To Finish By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Who Told Matthew?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.