Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) (582 Views)

President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures) / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) by FactBoyz: 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
His Excellency Peter Obi along with his wife, National Party Chairman and some key members of Labour Party visited the Oba of Benin in Benin City today.

Peter Obi wrote of the visit;

I am in the palace of the Oba of Benin; greeted by a humongous crowd, wonderful reception and warm hospitality... I am grateful, and delighted to be here. -PO

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) by FactBoyz: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless PO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) by Laggafin: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
It is finished .. Peter obi is the next President

If u doubt it.. head to 3rd mainland bridge and just jump in cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) by Period007(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) by slivertongue: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Benin the home of rich history
Re: Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obi-Datti are the next president and vice president of Nigeria.

Know that and have peace of mind embarassed tongue
Re: Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) by Jnkay: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obi doesn't need any response to Soludo's statement. I am not from Anambara. I have visited Anambara and saw what Obi did. At least he didn't steal Anambara money, and he still performed. What ha Soludo done since he became a governor. If Soludo likes let him mingle and tangle with PDP.

Go and verify; since the creation of Anambara state, no governor has performed or built infrastructures like Obi did in Anambara State. They just quoted Soludo out of context. Obi is a good màn. Moreover, If Anambara generates same revenue as Lagos; he would have built more structures than those Lagos governors. In all, it is not a must that Obi should be in APUGA. He is loved in labour Party.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) by StrongandMighty: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Na now I see the reason why both pdp and Apc are attacking obi
Re: Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) by Africum: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Good.....
Re: Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) by ElSudani: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jnkay:
Obi doesn't need any response to Soludo's statement. I am not from Anambara. I have visited Anambara and saw what Obi did. At least he didn't steal Anambara money, and he still performed. What ha Soludo done since he became a governor. If Soludo likes let him mingle and tangle with PDP.

Go and verify; since the creation of Anambara state, no governor has performed or built infrastructures like Obi did in Anambara State. They just quoted Soludo out of context. Obi is a good màn. Moreover, If Anambara generates same revenue as Lagos; he would have built more structures than those Lagos governors. In all, it is not a must that Obi should be in APUGA. He is loved in labour Party.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

This your copy and paste in annoying. Are you paid for this silliness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) by Truthisunique2: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
He be like dem tell am say dem no dey wear black on black for we oba place

Werey for collect with that his ogbomi outfit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) by SaiOba: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wait o.. I thought one gominor Obakise said fuel don finish for steam Abi Na steam don finish for OBIdient engine...

How come he's not talking again?

I hope he is seeing the organic love we got for OBIDATTI..

Vote Wisely
Vote Labour Party
Vote Peter Obi For President.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) by sonature1: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
May God help Peter Obi to win, amen!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) by SaiOba: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Werey grin Cry Us A River.. Ntooor! grin grin grin
Truthisunique2:
He be like dem tell am say dem no dey wear black on black for we oba place

Werey for collect with that his ogbomi outfit

(1) (Reply)

SA President Ramaphosa Surprised With Birthday Cake In Sri Lanka (PICS) / Presidential Poll Highlights From South South! There Is Hope Come 2023 / Arochukwu Cult Explains IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.