Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Presidential Poll Highlights From South South! There Is Hope Come 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll Highlights From South South! There Is Hope Come 2023 (586 Views)

South South: There Is Nothing Like Niger Delta[photos ] / INEC Excludes Zakari From Collation Of Presidential Poll Results / Presidential Poll: Behold Kingmakers Who Will Determine PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Poll Highlights From South South! There Is Hope Come 2023 by RichDad25: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
The highlights from public votes counted for the South -South shows there is hope for Nigerians.

Watch Video and let's cast our votes here too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9a-RVt71Ls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll Highlights From South South! There Is Hope Come 2023 by Paulheyman: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
I would prefer that labour party supporters pipe low, let's pretend as if Tinubu and Atiku are doing very well in the South South until after the election. Stop conducting the online pools, this pools always prompt the evil party to start nursing sinister moves just as we have seen in Ogun of recent.

If Umahi could tell state civil servants to bring their nominal role to the stadium for signing, and mandate secondary school principals to bring their students to the stadium to welcome Tinubu then I believe I have seen enough nonsense already.

Let's keep hailing Lord emilokan till he loses the elections

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll Highlights From South South! There Is Hope Come 2023 by Ogbuefi2020: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Paulheyman:
I would prefer that labour party supporters pipe low, let's pretend as if Tinubu and Atiku are doing very well in the South South until after the election. Stop conducting the online pools, this pools always prompt the evil party to start nursing sinister moves just as we have seen in Ogun of recent.

If Umahi could tell state civil servants to bring their nominal role to the stadium for signing, and mandate secondary school principals to bring their students to the stadium to welcome Tinubu then I believe I have seen enough nonsense already.

They are yet to understand Obi's methods of politicking, let them be gloating over flopped rally while grassroot mobilization do the magic

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll Highlights From South South! There Is Hope Come 2023 by Paulheyman: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

They are yet to understand Obi's methods of politicking, let them be gloating over flopped rally while grassroot mobilization do the magic

If you witnessed what happened in Ebonyi State, then we'll all allow Lord emilokan to keep deceiving himself. Dave just recovered the money he spent during APC Presidential primaries one touch. C'mon! no school for that very day, junior and senior principals were all mandated to bring their students to Ebonyi State township stadium for the welcoming of Lord emilokan. The question is will those students vote? In fact if you follow the trend then you'll understand why it's necessary to play down on Obi winning the election. Each time you come up with a solid proof they re-strategize. So, let's keep them in the dark till after the election

The crowd he boost of will all turn against him in the end. The state governors are reaping him off while inec on the other side are insisting on BVAS their greatest enemy

I can't wait to see the look on his face after the election
Re: Presidential Poll Highlights From South South! There Is Hope Come 2023 by Penguin2: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Paulheyman:

I can’t help but agree with you.

In fact this thing you said is the reason I have not analyzed one of the jokers that is working for Peter Obi in the upcoming election.

We need to play the dummy to catch the sucker by downplaying Obi’s chances with them so they don’t see what’s coming.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll Highlights From South South! There Is Hope Come 2023 by Tenses: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Paulheyman:

If you witnessed what happened in Ebonyi State, then we'll all allow Lord emilokan to keep deceiving himself. Dave just recovered the money he spent during APC Presidential primaries one touch. C'mon! no school for that very day, junior and senior principals were all mandated to bring their students to Ebonyi State township stadium for the welcoming of Lord emilokan. The question is will those students vote? In fact if you follow the trend then you'll understand why it's necessary to play down on Obi winning the election. Each time you come up with a solid proof they re-strategize. So, let's keep them in the dark till after the election

The crowd he boost of will all turn against him in the end. The state governors are reaping him off while inec on the other side are insisting on BVAS their greatest enemy

I can't wait to see the look on his face after the election

You are very well on ground in Ebonyi state.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Manifesto Goes Viral. Who Has Seen That Of Tinubu Or Atiku? / More Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom State / Signs Of Senility And Old Age... I Updated Some Of Most Popular Tinibu Gaffes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.