Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia (37797 Views)

ukraine Reclaims Irpin. Launches Counter Attacks In Kherson & Kyiv / Russian Forces Claim Control Of Ukrainian City Of Kherson. Surround Others. / Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Chicastle: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
Can we japa to that city now? Just asking though
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by backtovillage: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Elvictor:
It isn't Kherson, oga, Ukraine that can lie grin
Are you in Ukraine grin?
Take care of ya self oh grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by richeeyo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hezzyluv:

I tire oo... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Two fools
So you expect this op to give you fool reports
Why not watch any international news stations
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by CodeTemplar: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
True liberation goes with celebration. I hope Putin sees this clearly and know how to stage future "liberation".

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by richeeyo(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Horokrox:
You must be a brain DEAD IDIOT
You are rather brain dead
Did you know American supplied weapons to soviet union during world War 2

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by KennethEnyi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ugly city
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by KennethEnyi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Useless Russian empire

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by MelesZanawi: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Leave the nukes don't detonate it please.

If Putin tries nonsense, he will be toppled by members of his own regime. They are not keen on fighting his foolish war and will sacrifice him to prevent reprisals from wherever.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by bankylan: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
No it is not Kherson, it is your family hometown. Imagine another 5 idiots liking this.

Elvictor:

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by GarkiAccessory(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Brand new Mi TV box s
Negotiable

The device is a known brand, solid, compact.

Plays smoothly with incredible awesome graphics and sound. It is number 3 after Nvidia and Google TV boxes on world rankings of android TV boxes
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Laturuturu: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Na me dey beside that yellow man
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Themandator: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
apoti:

Have you been to Kherson to confirm it's lie?
Even Russia media has reported their troops have retreated

He is being sarcastic
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Lionnation: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
muykem:
Russia has become so weak militarily. This is highest level of disgrace.
Russia is not week, people fighting the whole Europe and US
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Rainstormer: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nazi Ukraine

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by IPDGP: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy
Happy for them

There's always a light at the end of the tunnel
A rainbow after the rain
A Dawn after the long night
A freedom at the of every bondage

Someday someday Biafra shall be free
Why u no put the light at the beginning of the tunnel
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by muykem: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lionnation:
Are you saying that Putin didn't aware of possible alignment before shot the first gun.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by TheGift: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
Elvictor:

So if it isn't Kherson, where is it?
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Horokrox: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
richeeyo:

You are rather brain dead
Did you know American supplied weapons to soviet union during world War 2
If you weren't naturally and Congenitally Deformed you would have known that USA Lend Lease to the Soviet Union amounted to 20,000 armoured vehicles (tanks trucks,etc) and 7000 aircraft compared to those produced by the Soviet Union (100,000 tanks including T 34,T 44 and IS heavy tanks) in addition to over 80,000 aircraft manufactured in the Soviet Union in places like Kazan,etc at the end of the war so you can actually see that the Lend Lease by the USA is minimal compared to total armoured vehicles and aircraft production by the Soviet who relocated many heavy industries to the Russian Far East(Siberia,etc) to avoid Nazi occupation and finally if you know you have half baked knowledge of "history" go back to primary school undecided
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by TheGift: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lionnation:

In other words; Russia is too weak to fight the whole Europe and US. Are you ok now?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by zudozz: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
TA4TA4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

Lol..... Russia dey collect am wotorwotor..
On a second thought, I think Putin has some tricks under his sleeves, especially as WINTER IS COMING...

Obinagu Udi, the home of fresh palm wine!

Nma Onyinye, Ukwu Mango. grin
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by knowhowk: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Firstcitizen:
Na all the people wey dey Kherson be dis?
Mumu question from lover of war

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by prophetfire: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Elvictor:
Do you read the news at all? Russian troops started withdrawing from Kherson to across the river since Thursday to as they Russian authorities said, 'to save the lives of the troops' as Ukraine was moving near to launch a bloody offensive.
Stop displaying your ignorance online and laughing at yourself.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Firstcitizen: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Buliwyf:

And you write like an illiterate. At least I wasn't asking stupid questions like "na all people wey dey Kherson be this". Nincompoop

If that question sounds stupid to you, I cannot blame you for the poor ability or total incapability to understand the simplest of things. I actually can confirm you have the mind of a 2 year old by your ghetto rants. What I don't understand is how NL allows western anal lice like you on the forum. I guess is cheap data.
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Firstcitizen: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
knowhowk:
Mumu question from lover of war

The common feature of long term abused western slaves is their inability to think. They leave it to their 'superior' western masters to do for them such as trying to fool more informed people that majority of people in a city that has been evacuated are jubilating using by few supporters.
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
007Marvel:
A huge number of nairalanders no get independent thought! Na watin them grow up to see others dey do Dem still dey do! Because your folks hate the west una just join them troway una sense of reason for gutter!
Watin u go gain if Russia nuke Ukraine today? See as e dey pain una for body say Ukraine librate Kherson

I wonder the exact same thing. In what world is it ok for a neighbor to invade and kill for no reason. This is the reason Nigeria is the way it is, it is not a political thing but a cultural and mindset. How can so many people be happy in sheer wickedness, yet the want to prosper

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Firstcitizen:

The common feature of long term abused western slaves is their inability to think. They leave it to their 'superior' western masters to do for them such as trying to fool more informed people that majority of people in a city that has been evacuated are jubilating using by few supporters.

Them really deny u visa. Apply for Russia Visa, they will give you and ship your black ass off to Ukraine armed with those rusty AKs.
Congrats on telling that u are the eastern slave.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by sokera: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Every Russia decision is a tactics move and calculations not a weakness or cowardness ...
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Buliwyf: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
Firstcitizen:

If that question sounds stupid to you, I cannot blame you for the poor ability or total incapability to understand the simplest of things. I actually can confirm you have the mind of a 2 year old by your ghetto rants. What I don't understand is how NL allows western anal lice like you on the forum. I guess is cheap data.

Look at so much tears from a hurt idiot. I really got to you, didn't I?

If you weren't a buffoon, you would have known that even without hindsight about the deportation of the population, some of them may still be hiding or avoiding large clusters of people due to possibility of bombs and missiles dropping on the city. I bet you peanut sized brain will shrivel further if you tried to reason that one out.

And you are wondering why we all think you are stupid? The nitwit of a goat thinks that comparing someone to an infant is a potent insult. I will rather be an infant that to have an underdeveloped brain like yours. grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Jackbaur88: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
sokera:
Every Russia decision is a tactics move and calculations not a weakness or cowardness ...
Russian calculator and Analyst

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Firstcitizen: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ransomware:

Them really deny u visa. Apply for Russia Visa, they will give you and ship your black ass off to Ukraine armed with those rusty AKs.
Congrats on telling that u are the eastern slave.

Deny me visa grin omg Visa The only time I need a visa is to visit the corruption infested shithole that is breeding your likes now. So that is why you guys are slaves because of the hope of visiting the land of your masters. grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Firstcitizen: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
Buliwyf:

Look at so much tears from a hurt idiot. I really got to you, didn't I?

If you weren't a buffoon, you would have known that even without hindsight about the deportation of the population, some of them may still be hiding or avoiding large clusters of people due to possibility of bombs and missiles dropping on the city. I bet you peanut sized brain will shrivel further if you tried to reason that one out.

And you are wondering why we all think you are stupid? The nitwit of a goat thinks that comparing someone to an infant is a potent insult. I will rather be an infant that to have an underdeveloped brain like yours. grin

The fvcking nickel size brain pussy face thinks I insulted him by calling him a child. I only stated a fact

So like you rightly said majority were evacuated then they brought out their few supporters to jubilate and give the impression that the majority supports Ukraine.

Sue your father for the dumb genes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? / Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health / Zhang Zhongsheng, Chinese Official Sentenced To Death For ₦55.2Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.