Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia (37793 Views)

ukraine Reclaims Irpin. Launches Counter Attacks In Kherson & Kyiv / Russian Forces Claim Control Of Ukrainian City Of Kherson. Surround Others. / Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Something is telling me that Russia will visit them with a devastating blow. May God protect them.
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Deny me visa grin omg Visa The only time I need a visa is to visit the corruption infested shithole that is breeding your likes now. So that is why you guys are slaves because of the hope of visiting the land of your masters. grin grin grin
Oh shiit, I am arguing with a clown. Boy grab your clown shoes and your circus and go take several seats. If you are the tough guy you claim you are, drop your zip code here and I will pull up. It may take me a month but I will.
Lil pussy boy online talking all tough. You think I am one of them Bleep boys you go back and forth with? Drop you Zip and I will be in your neck of the woods.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by richeeyo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Horokrox:
If you weren't naturally and Congenitally Deformed you would have known that USA Lend Lease to the Soviet Union amounted to 20,000 armoured vehicles (tanks trucks,etc) and 7000 aircraft compared to those produced by the Soviet Union (100,000 tanks including T 34,T 44 and IS heavy tanks) in addition to over 80,000 aircraft manufactured in the Soviet Union in places like Kazan,etc at the end of the war so you can actually see that the Lend Lease by the USA is minimal compared to total armoured vehicles and aircraft production by the Soviet who relocated many heavy industries to the Russian Far East(Siberia,etc) to avoid Nazi occupation and finally if you know you have half baked knowledge of "history" go back to primary school undecided
I don't think you are normal
Listern to yourself
What the Bleep are you even saying
Copy and paste

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Firstcitizen: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ransomware:

Oh shiit, I am arguing with a clown. Boy grab your clown shoes and your circus and go take several seats. If you are the tough guy you claim you are, drop your zip code here and I will pull up. It may take me a month but I will.
Lil pussy boy online talking all tough. You think I am one of them Bleep boys you go back and forth with? Drop you Zip and I will be in your neck of the woods.

What an imbe.cile. Chai!
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Kelvin3476: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Ignoramus, not these people
ARE THEY NT THE PART OF THE REGION THAT WAS ANNEXED ?
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by RestructureNig1: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kelvin3476:

ARE THEY NT THE PART OF THE REGION THAT WAS ANNEXED ?

No
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by MansoryMX(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
muykem:
Russia has become so weak militarily. This is highest level of disgrace.

I laugh when people say Russia will crush US. US elite military is a no match for any nation. Ordinary small contribution Biden give to Ukraine na them use dey teach Russia lesson. What will then happen if American forces engages Russia weaklings in a gun battle? Anyway we want peace and not war. I pray Putin lick his wounds and put an end to this fruitless war! Both side have lost a lot for souls

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Buliwyf: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Firstcitizen:

The fvcking nickel size brain pussy face thinks I insulted him by calling him a child. I only stated a fact

So like you rightly said majority were evacuated then they brought out their few supporters to jubilate and give the impression that the majority supports Ukraine.

Sue your father for the dumb genes grin

Careful there you are using gutter language too. I thought you were pretending to be posh and trying to elevate your station beyond what it really is? Clown.

I have called you an idiot many times here and a lot of people agree with me. Go back and check. You ooze putrid idiocy with every letter you type. Don't blame me for pointing it out while you shed tears. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Firstcitizen:

What an imbe.cile. Chai!

You don't wanna flap your gums any more? You ain't so tough anymore? Muthafuka?
You fuccking shit stain.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Kelvin3476: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
RestructureNig1:

No
LAST LAST E DON CLEAR UR EYES. PUTARDS DNT BELIEVE WHAT IS GOING ON. LATER U GO DENY ANNEXING LUHANSK

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Buliwyf:

Careful there you are using gutter language too. I thought you were pretending to be posh and trying to elevate your station beyond what it really is? Clown.

I have called you an idiot many times here and a lot of people agree with me. Go back and check. You ooze putrid idiocy with every letter you type. Don't blame me for pointing it out while you shed tears. cheesy

Don't mind that Bleep face. I thought he was tough. I told him to drop his location and I will show up and show him what war feels like.
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Kelvin3476: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
loliapoopy2013:
Something is telling me that Russia will visit them with a devastating blow. May God protect them.
PUPPIES RUSSIA FEDERATION GAT NOTHING DEVASTATING TO OFFER UKRAINE.
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Firstcitizen: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Buliwyf:

grin The pr!ck is even more deficient in intelligence than I thought. Don't sue you father as adviced. Kill him. grin
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by obonujoker(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad Where is Pa Emma Righteousness2. Imagine a self acclaimed Born Again chosen memba dey called America N0merica sad.God is slow to Anger sha sad

Lol.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Buliwyf: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Firstcitizen:

grin The pr!ck is even more deficient in intelligence than I thought. Don't sue you father as adviced. Kill him. grin

The idiot is involving fathers now because he has lost the plot. If I descend on your worthless father the way I have descended on you now, you will start crying again. I don't kick a man when he is down though. Your failure of a father is unfortunate enough to have birthed a disaster like you and that's why you want me to use him for target practice. It will be like fighting against a crippled man for me to start attacking him though. Or like killing as fly with a sledgehammer. A fly is probably not as worthless as your dad. At least the fly didn't give birth to you cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Bentonite1: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Horokrox:
You must be a brain DEAD IDIOT

your the brain dead here op. Russia can only brag with nukes and that's the end. military they are noting.

Russia's war record.
1856 defeated by Britain and France
1905 defeated by Japan
1917 defeated by Germany
1920 defeated by Poland
1939 defeated by Finland
1969 defeated by China
1988 defeated by Afghanistan
1996 defeated by Chechnya
2023 defeated by Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Firstcitizen: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
Buliwyf:

The idiot is involving fathers now because he has lost the plot. If I descend on your worthless father the way I have descended on you now, you will start crying again. I don't kick a man when he is down though. Your failure of a father is unfortunate enough to have birthed a disaster like you and that's why you want me to use him for target practice. It will be like fighting against a crippled man for me to start attacking him though. Or like killing as fly with a sledgehammer. A fly is probably not as worthless as your dad. At least the fly didn't give birth to you cheesy cheesy

He is so rattled and confused that he makes a statement and contradicts himself in the next sentence. Fart brain twàt. grin
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by brutal1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
I agree with you...I dey look am sef...na erekesan market for Ado Ekiti
Elvictor:
It isn't Kherson, oga, Ukraine that can lie grin
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by morinto: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
jimetagambo:

Infact, we were scammed. Russia has been exposed by the poorest country in Europe (Ukraine).

I remember the clown Putin giving a speech during the sham annexation ceremony that the annexed regions which included Kherson were now part of Russia forever.
Who told u ukraine is the poorest country in Europe. Una go just dey type rubbish
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by 007Marvel(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ransomware:

I wonder the exact same thing. In what world is it ok for a neighbor to invade and kill for no reason. This is the reason Nigeria is the way it is, it is not a political thing but a cultural and mindset. How can so many people be happy in sheer wickedness, yet the want to prosper

Most humans,mostly blacks are barbarians! A sorry excuse for a human. More than 70 percent of Nairalanders are sadistic nepotic,bigoted and sentimentalist!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Awesometouch1: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
The level of barbarism the Russians have displayed in full view of the world is something generations of Russians will live to regret.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Awesometouch1: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
007Marvel:

Most humans,mostly blacks are barbarians! A sorry excuse for a human. More than 70 percent of Nairalanders are sadistic nepotic,bigoted and sentimentalist!
Frank statements. God bless you.
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Awesometouch1: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Bentonite1:

your the brain dead here op. Russia can only brag with nukes and that's the end. military they are noting.

Russia's war record.
1905 defeated by Japan
1917 defeated by Germany
1920 defeated by Poland
1939 defeated by Finland
1969 defeated by China
2023 defeated by Ukraine

grin
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Awesometouch1: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
GoodIsGod:

See all these people jubilating at every invasion of Russia and debunking at every of Russian loss and retreats are kids. It's like wasting of time argueing with them.
Only evil minded children of imps will celebrate Russia and be hurt by the liberation of Ukrainian territories by the Ukrainian Army.
May all the crime the Ukrainians suffered come upon them and their households.
I never knew Nigeria is so full of very devilish and evil minded people before now.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by kingthreat(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Eagba:
go n help them

Go and screw a camel
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Horokrox: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Bentonite1:

Russia's war record.
1905 defeated by Japan
1917 defeated by Germany
1920 defeated by Poland
1939 defeated by Finland
1969 defeated by China
2023 defeated by Ukraine
If your lineage isn't suffering from Congenital Defects HAMPERING your mental and cognitive capabilities you would have known that;
In 1856 during the Crimean War(5 October 1853–30 February 1856) Imperial Russia fought against an allied Coalition of the Ottoman Empire,France and Britain,etc and your overrated allies still suffered more than 200,000 casualties also during Napoleon Bonaparte reign he invaded Moscow in 24 June 1812– 30 December 1812 with a for of 500,000 troops the largest in continental Europe at that time and he lost 480,000 casualties compared to 359,000 casualties of the Imperial Russian forces.
A naturally retarded IDIOT like you isn't aware of the list of defeats Russia inflicted on Germany beginning with the defeat pf of the Teutonic Knights (Germany) in the Battle of the Ice on 5 April 1242 also in October 1760 Prussia which was the main Germany state with it's capital in Berlin was invaded by the Russian Imperial Forces in the Third Silesian War and finally in the Battle of Berlin (20 April – 2 May 1945) your beloved Nazis were DEFEATED culminating in Hitler committing suicide with the capture of Berlin.
Your natural idiocy is also exemplified that in a list of historical conflicts between Russia and Poland like;
I.Russo-Polish war of 1654–1667
II.War of the Bar Confederacy (April 1765–August 5,1792
III.Kosciuszko Uprising of 24 March–30 November 1794,etc including the more recent
IV.Soviet Polish war of 17 September – 6 October 1939 the Russians defeated the Poles in all these historical conflicts.

If you weren't a dolt you would also have known that in the Battle of Khalkin Gol(11 May – 16 September 1939) the Japanese lost to the Soviet (Russian) forces and Finland backed by Nazis lost in the Continuation War (25 June 1941– 19 September 1944) which led to their LOSS of Vipuri and Karelia territories grin and Chechnya uprising was CRUSHED respectively in 200 and finally in 2004 undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Horokrox: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
richeeyo:

I don't think you are normal
Listern to yourself
What the Bleep are you even saying
Copy and paste
Those are the facts from the National USA Treasury which an inbred troglodyte like yourself is unaware of as you STUPIDLY made reference to something you are totally ignorant of undecided
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Mrtaye: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
apoti:

Have you been to Kherson to confirm it's lie?
Even Russia media has reported their troops have retreated
Lolz more like being more Russian than the Russians
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by richeeyo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Horokrox:
Those are the facts from the National USA Treasury which an inbred troglodyte like yourself is unaware of as you STUPIDLY made reference to something you are totally ignorant of undecided
If not that you are not mentally okay
Does my statement go contrary to that, the key word is SUPPLIED, so what are you defending here if i may ask, cause it seems you are lost
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by Horokrox: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
richeeyo:

If not that you are not mentally okay
Does my statement go contrary to that, the key word is SUPPLIED, so what are you defending here if i may ask, cause it seems you are lost
I'm only informing you that the Lend Lease by USA as pertaining to armoured vehicles (tanks,etc) including aircraft amounted to only 15% of total tank and aircraft in use by Russian (Soviet Union) compared to local Soviet tank and aircraft production who mass produced a lot of tanks(100,000+) and aircraft(80,000) as a lot of factories and armaments in Western Russia were relocated to the Eastern part of Russia undecided
Re: Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia by ReubenE(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Horokrox:
The man you're having the banter with said, the US supplied Russia military hardware during the second world War. What you pulled from the National USA Treasury in your words seem to corroborate what he said. Then in same breath, you're trying to dispute what he said with a barrage of insults

Do you expect the US to supply Russia more than what Russia produce locally?
Even if the lease is just one AR-15, it doesn't expunge the fact that the US supplied Russia arms. Don't you think so?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health / Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. / Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.