Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs (19541 Views)

PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls / Breaking !!! PDP Crisis: Aggrieved Govs To Endorse Obasanjo’s Candidate Jan 5 / NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
So GEJ campaign for Atiku in 2019?
I'm surprised

GEJ has supported Atiku in 2019 and 2023. He has moved on even though Atiku was among those who unseated him

He has no time for beef
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by chikason22(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Atiku must chop hot breakfast whether he likes it or not. Karma never forgives. He said horrible things about PDP when GEJ was contesting against Buhari. Those things will finish him kpatakpata. Useless greedy thief. He must be retired next year from active looting. Useless man

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by 2023NaijaVoter: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
The Most Hon GEJ sounds like he has had enough of the 9ja psychotic political arena and wants to just live a peaceful life these days. And I wish our global statesman well.
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by zeuss: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why all the explanations Atiku leading other northerners left PDP cos they felt it was the turn of the North to rule and GEJ was not steping aside.........why must he desire to rule now thats its the turn of the south.......it will be moronic and naive if the south allows the north to play this game with them.......to make matters worse He desires to take over from a fellow fulani..........are Nigerians fools??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
That's debatable and not all men of goodwill will agree to that. Have a look at these:

Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Apolocrewe: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Buy dollar at official CBN rate N440/$. 10% commission for me. You should have a domiciliary account, payments in USDT and BUSD also available.

Telegram: @CBNrates

Send me a message.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Chnbanc: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Barrylord4040:
I don talk before,no ibbo man will rule this beautiful country

Even my dog knows this....
Kure ko de ni da fun yin ati awon to ron yin,
Ogun ma pa gbogbo family yin,
awon ole,
awon alatenu
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
fergie001:

|The Will|

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7425931/widening-crack-pdp-appeals-jonathan#118271324

I am no supporter of Atiku nor Wike. I do recall, during the first tenure of Buhar... EFCC were going after most big whips of PDP. We all saw how Akpabio switched to APC.

Fear made alot of PDP members switch to APC.

While all these was playing out, Wike was the only one who held PDP together. Not David Mark, not any elder state man.

Atiku was in Dubai..
APC was even trying to woo him...but he wasn't swayed.

Now una want make dem come colonize him party from him hand?

World people!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by aku626(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
His story has always been a case of wrongful accusations. He never rose to the occasion, very reactive person, never dimmed it fit it to wade in before hand. He remains docile or clueless on pressing issues take it or leave it he ushered us into this mess.
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by okoroemeka(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Barrylord4040:
I don talk before,no ibbo man will rule this beautiful country

Even my dog knows this....
the north that have ruled for so many years what do they have to show for it,the 10 poorest states in Nigeria are in the north,their dominance favours only their elites

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by eeetuk(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
"Apart from accusing Ayu of corruption, the G-5 governors from the southern part of the country have contended that it betrays equity for the party’s presidential candidate and the national chairman to come from the same region (North)"

Don't believe above report. A source comes from same groups of Nigerians who distort facts to get attention. I have personally invested many of the claims that a document exists--suggesting that when a northern Nigerian is the party flag bearer, a Southern Nigerian should be the chairman of the party, and i found no evidence to support this wild claim. I mean None. And i can tell that there are two tribes in Nigeria responsible for lies in this forum: Ibos and Ijaw. They are distorting some facts not for the benefit of Nigerians, but for their own selfish interest. That is why Atiku will be elected president of Nigeria in 2023.
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Franking: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Who's Jonathan? That clueless one.
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Cantonese: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
So GEJ campaign for Atiku in 2019?
I'm surprised

Why will you not be surprised? Too many of your agemates are here on Nairaland, "shooking mouth" for matter wey pass dem age by far. I can bet that you were in your primary school final year in 2019.
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by tfelicityk(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Shameless politicians... What concerns Jonathan with their discrepancy
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by unclejb2(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Atiku running from pillar to post.

We are retiring both Atiku and Tinubu next year.

Obi for president
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by AliyuMahdi9: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Atiku, you never see anything

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Cantonese:

Why will you not be surprised? Too many of your agemates are here on Nairaland, "shooking mouth" for matter wey pass dem age by far. I can bet that you were in your primary school final year in 2019.
Hmmm
Wehdon people's grandpa
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by PrinceMajestic: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
zeuss:
Why all the explanations Atiku leading other northerners left PDP cos they felt it was the turn of the North to rule and GEJ was not steping aside.........why must he desire to rule now thats its the turn of the south.......it will be moronic and naive if the south allows the north to play this game with them.......to make matters worse He desires to take over from a fellow fulani..........are Nigerians fools??
you in my mind mehn, I'm so angered over this.
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Benbellamor: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

I am no supporter of Atiku nor Wike. I do recall, during the first tenure of Buhar... EFCC were going after most big whips of PDP. We all saw how Akpabio switched to APC.

Fear made alot of PDP members switch to APC.

While all these was playing out, Wike was the only one who held PDP together. Not David Mark, not any elder state man.

Atiku was in Dubai..
APC was even trying to woo him...but he wasn't swayed.

Now una want make dem come colonize him party from him hand?

World people!
God bless you for this memory... You will live long...I check WIKE's loyalty in that trying time and found that he may not be a saint but he is stable.
Now Atiku came back to PDP shameful after being disgraced by APC and
(1) want to inherit all structures built after he scatter PDP
(2) want all incumbent Governors to use their state monies to run his Presidential election rally in their respective state

Does Atiku deserve that?

People need to ask questions, Don't pay betrayal with loyalty
Example is Tambuwal...he defected with 37pdp Rep's to APC, in 2019 it was obvious that Tambuwal will lose to wammako...wike financed the election with over 600 million...but today Tambuwal like a leopard that can't clean his dark spot...Tambuwal betrayed again

Atiku will still betray the south
It is in their blood

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by zeuss: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you in my mind mehn, I'm so angered over this.
why u no go vex...Its the truth......
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Lifeless2018: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
“The fact that Dr. Jonathan stood out as an exemplary politician who, throughout his political career, abhorred treachery and mean-mindedness, and played politics without bitterness, needs no gains.

GEJ reminded Atiefku here treachery doesn't pay.

fergie001:

|The Will|

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7425931/widening-crack-pdp-appeals-jonathan#118271324

Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Atoos(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
omg
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Benbellamor:
God bless you for this memory... You will live long...I check WIKE's loyalty in that trying time and found that he may not be a saint but he is stable.
Now Atiku came back to PDP shameful after being disgraced by APC and
(1) want to inherit all structures built after he scatter PDP
(2) want all incumbent Governors to use their state monies to run his Presidential election rally in their respective state

Does Atiku deserve that?

People need to ask questions, Don't pay betrayal with loyalty
Example is Tambuwal...he defected with 37pdp Rep's to APC, in 2019 it was obvious that Tambuwal will lose to wammako...wike financed the election with over 600 million...but today Tambuwal like a leopard that can't clean his dark spot...Tambuwal betrayed again

Atiku will still betray the south
It is in their blood

Bless up Man.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by KINGS100(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why are you responding to a fool who couldn't even decide who wins Chairmanship election in his LG. Is it not only one vote he have? that's if he even have a voter card.
okoroemeka:
the north that have ruled for so many years what do they have to show for it,the 10 poorest states in Nigeria are in the north,their dominance favours only their elites
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by SavageResponse(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
chikason22:
Atiku must chop hot breakfast whether he likes it or not. Karma never forgives. He said horrible things about PDP when GEJ was contesting against Buhari. Those things will finish him kpatakpata. Useless greedy thief. He must be retired next year from active looting. Useless man

I couldn't have said it better!
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by akway22: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Benbellamor:
Imagine blaming Jonathan for their failure
And they want him to beg the G5 governors

This shows the kind of monsters that we create in this Entitled Northerners

The day they admit their wrongdoing that's the day their region will know peace

Atiku knows what to do
Wike knows what to do
Those shouting that wike should softpeddal have no value and useless slaves to the northerners

Atiku has met more than his match
He wanted to inherited structure that was built after he scatter PDP
Barawo
carword
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by akway22: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
#Fiveoverfive# we moved
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by onuman: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Best for Goodluck Jonathan to remain neutral.
Gov Wike is equal to the fight against Atiku's total neglect of the feelings of the people of southern Nigeria.
Atiku wants Nigerians to begin the history of apex political leadership of Nigeria from 1999, but ignore the fact that his northern region has presided over Nigeria morethan 70% of the time from1960 till today, and did political restructuring of Nigeria militarily to put Arewa in a most advantaged political and economic position against the southern regions.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by damkin24(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Eyesstone:
Goodluck is supporting Obi
Not only Obi... also Obituary
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by dchamp234(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter obiidi0t is on his own with him zombidients and zombidiots criminals
So what's wrong with the circled person?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna: Two Guber Candidates Step Down, Declare Support For PDP / ‘Don’t Christianize Your Cabinet’ – MURIC Warns Lagos, Oyo, Ogun Governors / Bandits Invade Katsina DPO’s Home, Kill Mother, Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.