Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) (43603 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
My incoming president

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by uthlaw: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Na only EDO go vote during election b dat!
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Tareq1105: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lifeemetu:

My Edo people, I love you all
Let's do it again, for the Love of a progressive Nigeria.

The same thing you did when you said Edo no be Lagos and you're regretting now.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Confirmedzombie: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
This man is a disgrace, a waste, pretender, scammer,

God will not forgive those pushing this man to a doom.

After 2023, obi will never have any political value.

Very useless tribalism bigot. Ipob pushing this man to a doom.

Bloody terrorists sponsor with no idea or track record and he wants to lead sane persons like me.

Ewu congo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by taretoofine(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nigeria uniting as it was in 1993/94

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Illegal1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Obi's chances are very bright

only in benin and anambra...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

Very useless tribalism bigot. Ipob pushing this man to a doom.go and commit suicide.u and ur generation are inconsequential.

Bloody terrorists sponsor with no idea or track record and he wants to lead sane persons like me.

Ewu congo
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by ngadaAwo: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:
Labour Party is the new PDP lite
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

Very useless tribalism bigot. Ipob pushing this man to a doom.go and commit suicide.u and ur generation are inconsequential.

Pls go and die.you and your entire family are inconsequential.rip in advance
Ewu congo
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
The reason I'm supporting this man is because I want a better life for everyone and Tinubu/Atiku can never provide this despite what their numerous urchins might make you think.
Voting Tinubu/Atiku means nigeria will continue on this same path, without progress.
Even the urchins know this but they're blinded by tribalism and religious bigotry, mixed with a huge dose of stupidity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Tareq1105: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
propsad3:
Congrats in Advance Sir
Sir please when you get there remember that the masses are doing all these because they want a better life. I trust and believe God that you will deliver. You didn't fail as Anambra Governor, you will never fail as Nigeria president. God almighty please protect our incoming president Peter Gregory Obi.

Was he successful in Anambra State? Someone who doesn't believe in infrastructure.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Flexguy100: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin

What would you do with free money? Check my signature

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Babybush: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

Ewu congo

I can feel your pains from a thousand miles

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by goodheart01: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
post=118314309:
Na sleep we go read about next tomorrow.
Peter Obi, him too sleep..........after so much lying upandan grin cheesy wink

Instead of u to key into something good... ehn.

Abi to grill vultures neva tire u?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

Pls go and die.you and your entire family are inconsequential.rip in advance
Ewu congo
pls go and die.you and your entire family are inconsequential.rip in advance

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Illegal1:

only in benin and anambra...
lolz.....Say this without crying.
Obi will win the entire south east and south south, he'll drag votes from Tinubu in the west and he'll win most parts of the north central.
Tinubu has zero chances in the south east and south south. The north that he was counting on has abandoned him to support their brother, let me see if his urchins in the south west will make him president.
Right now Atiku has much more chances than your shaky shaky daddy

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by madapcmod: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Oba gha tor kpee!...... Iseeeee!

The man of the people is evidently loved by Edolites

I have never seen this kind of organic love without monetary attachment, shown to any politician in recent times.

APC and PDP don't know what the suffering Nigerians have in stock for them come February 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by ezegenigbonine: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Na only witches and wizard go dey always pray make bad luck dey follow them. Who go see properity, hope, unity and peace like OBIDATTI and prefer death, poverty, violence like AGBADO and Atiku

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Stallion93(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
I’m so happy that by February, everything election must have been finished
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by EgusiShankly: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obidients: Obi! Obi! Obi! Obi!
Me: It's not just enough to shout Obi. Can he do it?
Obidients: Yes! He's done it before in Anambra through savings and investments. Go and Verify!
Charles Soludo: As the chief executive of Anambra state i dare say those investments are worth nothing.
Me: Opari!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
And what is new here? The King welcomes everyone that comes to his palace.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

Ewu congo
Shut up your mouth, it is you that's a disgrace not our next President , Peter Obi

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Tareq1105: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
The reason I'm supporting this man is because I want a better life for everyone and Tinubu/Atiku can never provide this despite what their numerous urchins might make you think.
Voting Tinubu/Atiku means nigeria will continue on this same path, without progress.
Even the urchins know this but they're blinded by tribalism and religious bigotry, mixed with a huge dose of stupidity

You should ask yourself if Obi actually gave better life to Anambra State residents as governor for 8 yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
post=118314309:

What’s those incoherent messages in those pictures lol, so hard to understand, blunders everywhere the write up because of hurry hurry to talk. Doh, it’s well

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Igbodicool(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
post=118314309:
Hahahahahaha...

Hypocritical Starboy/Zulum loser turn agbado urchin from the waste on the mud.
Make una keep enough BP drugs around you!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by kingsways: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
The people of Edo State are a great people

The people Edo are a God fearing people

Edo State produced the great late Arch Bishop

Edo State produced the great Pastor Chris

In truth, Edo State never voted Buhari and do not deserve the kind of suffering Nigerians are going through under this evil APC government

But affliction shall not arise a second time

I love Edo State; God bless Edo

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Tareq1105: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Babybush:

Call it whatever you want,Edo is 100% on lockdown for Peter Obi

I recall you were 100% lockdown for Obaseki Edo no be Lagos but I hope you're enjoying your Edo no be Lagos now.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by MisterMan123456: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edo state is politically enlightened and exposed, they are done with the old way of doing politics. They showed that during the last guber elections. Edo people too sharp. They know what they want and cant be bamboozled by old cargoes no more. Edo is an example of a renewed and reformed political landscape in Nigeria.
God bless Edo state,
God bles P.O,
God bless Aisha Yusufu.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by ezegold4we: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obi saves money.
Tinubu loots & wastes money.

Obi doesn't collect any pension.
Tinubu collects an outrageous,mind-blowing pension.

Obi is credit alert.
Tinubu is debit alert.

Obi is updated,
Tinubu is outdated,

Obi is fit and healthy
Tinubu is sick and weak,

Obi is android phone
Tinubu is nokia 3310

Brothers & sisters,our future is at stake here.
Put ur conscience to good use by rejecting Tinubu & Atiku, both are expired candidate's,

Tribalism won't spare anyone if we allow ourselves to be fooled by these old, sick, evil, corrupt and wicked political bandit's from apc and pdp parading themselves as presidential candidates,
Hausas/Fulanis, igbo's and yoruba's all buy USD expensively at N800+/$ like everyone else. Yorubas buy petrol at almost N200/litre. Igbos buy a bag of rice at over 40K. Every tribe in Nigeria really felt the hardship occasioned by PMB & APC's bad governance.

Let's vote Peter Obi
Let's vote Labour Party
Let's vote wisely.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Pictures From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) / Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.