Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) (43614 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At A Function In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
I love this man

One man alone with the people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential candidate for the Labour Party H.E today visits the three senatorial district of Edo State and he was welcomed by thousands of supporters. In this video he visited the palace of the Oba of Benin and the king welcome him and prayed for his success in the coming election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQuHMLpG1Hs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcxCGbL6goc

@Moh247 PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 lhordspy Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556

Why Una chest dey do jigi-jigi-jigi. Abi na the structure? grin grin grin

Monumental embarrassment awaits APC at the polls. They will never take Nigerians for granted again grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Joshtaylorayne: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pretti5:
This is fab

He visited all the towns too this Esan north east Uromi he also visited Auchi the man is so strong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Toriagirl(f): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
In obi we trust!
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by feed70: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Africum:
You can't buy pure love. Never....

I don do my findings say na people wen no want make this country good de support Apc and pdp.. and as them use inflict pain on us na so them go inflict pain on u any where u are. If u like de abroad them go find u come

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlPyIuGVirA
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by buckeyemedia: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Reinaldo:

@Moh247 PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 lhordspy Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556

Why Una chest dey do jigi-jigi-jigi. Abi na the structure? grin grin grin

Monumental embarrassment awaits APC at the polls. They will never take Nigerians for granted again grin
Children getting over excited over much ado about nothing, all this idiot did was take away pdp strongholds, making it easier for the ruling party to retain power.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Randy111(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
EgusiShankly:
Obidients: Obi! Obi! Obi! Obi!
Me: It's not just enough to shout Obi. Can he do it?
Obidients: Yes! He's done it before in Anambra through savings and investments. Go and Verify!
Charles Soludo: As the chief executive of Anambra state i dare say those investments are worth nothing.
Me: Opari!

This one don become a poet on top OBI matter. You to start composing this tells me how pained you are. Any how Sha. Just take heart
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by badman007(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edo odion.
Land of Sir Anthony Enahoro.
Edo leads the way
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by luluosas(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is 2derful
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by julaion: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
This man is a disgrace, a waste, pretender, scammer,

God will not forgive those pushing this man to a doom.

After 2023, obi will never have any political value.

Very useless tribalism bigot. Ipob pushing this man to a doom.

Bloody terrorists sponsor with no idea or track record and he wants to lead sane persons like me.

Ewu congo
As e dey pain you e go dey Sweet us

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Randy111(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Toluwanise247:
I can bet you he can’t win edo state…..

Says a boy that has come close a state that shares boundaries with Edo. Continue griping your woes.
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Grgt0n: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obi is likely to win the next presidential election
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Unigrad: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
ifihearam:
LOL Obi and obideints will labor in vain..Delta, Rivers, Edo are PDP states...especialy delta and rivers..they would rather die than lose it.
You have not been updated of the latest political standing.
2023 election results will shock people like you.
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by victorsola: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential candidate for the Labour Party H.E today visits the three senatorial district of Edo State and he was welcomed by thousands of supporters. In this video he visited the palace of the Oba of Benin and the king welcome him and prayed for his success in the coming election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQuHMLpG1Hs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcxCGbL6goc
incoming Edo president. Lol
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by sencekompis: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
palace is open for everyone, bunch of ibo miscreants everywhere. Awon OLODO
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Theoarhics: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
I shed tears of Joy driving in Obi's convoy from airport to palace then to Baptist convention ground at TV road. I have never one day in my life join any campaign train. This is my first and I cherish every minute of it. God please let Obi win. I want to have a reason to celebrate Nigeria once again. Pls God, change the heart of those supporting those grandpas of APC and PDP, help them to see th light we see in Obi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Toktee(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
post=118314309:
Na sleep we go read about next tomorrow.
Peter Obi, him too sleep..........after so much lying upandan grin cheesy wink
As old as you are you don't know what's good for the future of ur kids....
Na for grave you come get sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by generalwo(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
slivertongue:
Benin is the Land of history . The land of many brave people.

Edo people seem to OBIDIENT to the push for a new, better and great NIGERIA
.... Of obi no win, make 9ja just divide... It's obi or nothing!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by generalwo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
successmatters:
Oba ta okpae !!!

May you live long your highness.
..... Iseeeeeee
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by justlaw(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why are you so bitter? From your tone, you sound more like the tribal bigot.

Campaign and vote for your own candidate and let others do same for their candidates.

The so-called politician you want to kee yourself doesn't know one bit about you or your family.

I come in peace!

Confirmedzombie:

Bloody terrorists sponsor with no idea or track record and he wants to lead sane persons like me.

Ewu congo
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by StoneLucifer: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

Ewu congo

Mr Man, sniper is very cheap in the local market. Take a shot of it and go to hell. Onukwu!
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by shimolv: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Tycyborg(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Africum:

Don't mind them. They think money can buy this kind of love. Never ....
[size=8pt][/size]

Double standard is what I hate about you guys supporting this man... Let's call a spade a spade... No political rally that doesn't pay for crowd. If it were to be other parties, you guys will claim it's paid but it's what I call double standard and are you guys sure you aren't following this man because of selffish agender to satisfy what you guys either hope for or want as an individual not as Nigeria collectively. Cos it seems like that... If my father is wrong I tell people it's right because he is my father but if another person's father does the same I will call it wrong.
I am not against anyone rally or stuff but nobody should trick us like we are fool... Politicians will be politicians and what he is doing is not a new thing... 2015 all buhari crowds are all rented simple.
All parties rent crowd
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Praktikals(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Obi's chances are very bright
Only in the eastern states. Lets argue after the election
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by stasius: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
I have said it again.

Peter Obi should focus on the North and southwest.

South South and South East are in the bag for labour party. Focus now should be northwest, North East and
Part of North Central.
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Emola12(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Like for OBI--DATTI share for other PARTY

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by stasius: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peter Obi will comfortably win in:
Anambra
Enugu
Abia
Imo
Ebonyi
Edo
Delta
Rivers
Bayelsa
Akwaibom
Cross River

Serious campaign should focus on North East, North West and south west.
They need robust sensitization and campaign back to back. House to house if possible.

Then some efforts in middle belt/north Central.

Nigeria needs to be rescued.
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Africum:

With the outing today Peter Obi will surely win Edo State
90%
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by teeshet: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Children getting over excited over much ado about nothing, all this idiot did was take away pdp strongholds, making it easier for the ruling party to retain power.
LP is eating into APC and PDP
Re: Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) by deeplive1: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Obi's chances are very bright
its bright on social media... The only thing we have to do is to pray for him to win in reality..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ACP Oluseye Odunmbaku Dies In His Sleep / Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter / Dino Melaye Shows Harley-Davidson Bike & Eats Fufu With Other People(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.