Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit (19734 Views)

Some Effect Of Cashless Policy / CBN Directs Banks To Pay Customers With ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, ₦10, ₦5 Over-The-Counter / CBN Cashless Policy Is Good For POS Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit by Menclothing: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2022
This is what we need now from CBN

Clothes on promo sales
Re: CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit by pat077: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Restrictions would be on withdrawal not deposit
u mean they will restrict ppl from withdrawal of their funds? This is Nigeria, they will always find loopholes to exploit.
Re: CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit by grandstar(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
No wonder the redesign policy was a fiasco that led to massive demand for forex.

I am sure if depositors were allowed to deposit any sum, they wouldn't have put so much pressure on the Naira by mopping up all the dollars in the maeket

What I see happening now is the deposit of large sums by proxies to hide who the true owners are and later transfer those funds into the true owners account.
Re: CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit by luluosas(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Our highest denomination should be 100 naira. We should return to notes and coins to save our naira value
Re: CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit by Grandmeister(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
asainco:
Someone should please explain this to me as if I am a five year old
You’re a Redditor.

1 Like

Re: CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit by Parachoko: 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Politicians forced him to concede. Going against extant CBN deposit policy is not from his own making.
I can't explain further.
I will have to start agree with people who have been saying laws are made for the poor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit by Ijb11: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Why
Re: CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit by MATEX30: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wow, this is massive.... thank God thr CBN deployed this wisdom, but the truth is naira as fallen again you may need to know therr ate factors that influence the exchange rate

Read more here --- https://centralmedia.com.ng/why-the-naira-jumped-against-us-dollars-in-few-days/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youtube Appoints Alex Okosi As Managing Director, Emerging Markets, EME / Ebonyi Bans Sale Of Foreign Rice In Markets / Five Top Exporters Earn $22m In Two Months – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.