Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling (13234 Views)

“Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku / How Many Igbo People Have You Worked With? - Peter Obi Asks El-rufai (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2022
Obedients are cultists, Igbos murderous lunatics.

Just because I said no to one who was trying to persuade me to join lp, he started acting like a cretin that he is.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by chikason22(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Obi is crazy
did he just aware that his supporters are mad?
You school fees are nothing but a total waste. Please go for refund with interest

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Arutan: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

You're very stupid. You Yoruba Nation terrorists are the most vile and violent set of urchins on the planet earth. Shey you've seen the memo from the HQ of the Nigerian Army instructing soldiers to shoot any urchin and by extension Yoruba Nation miscreant at sight? Don't worry, una body go calm down soon.

People are loving Obi more and more because of who he is - an exemplary leader par excellence. Shey you saw what happened in Edo yesterday? I know you wailed but you can continue as it doesn't concern us.

You want Nigerians to vote for a known drug lord, fraudster and thief in the person of the Alpha-Beta thieving lunatic right? It's impossible. Nigerians are wiser now and won't do that.

As for hatred, please know that it's stupid people like you that are making people hate Asiwaju the more. You and your fellow agberos go around terrorising people and forcing them to campaign for a thieving old man then turning around to label your acts on the innocent OBIdients. You think Nigerians don't know?

Lastly, please you urchins should change your attitudes and become civil and decent. Maybe sane Nigerians can consider Tinubu in 2031 but know that a Yoruba Nation terrorist won't smell power. We would not allow Abobakus carry out their sinister agenda. Rubbish!

You see how bad you are? I did not call out your tribe to insult but as usual Obi’s supporters will always act insultive with lack of intelligence. You call me names whereas just today alone i have helped people of igbo tribal stock with not less than N500,000 gift. Two were my suppliers of materials - one had his wife under medical and was asked to deposit N200,000, he sent me a message and i responded with the N200k while the other pleaded with me to assist him with N300k to clear his goods which i did. In both cases i never see them as igbos but as Nigerians in urgent need of help and i never thought of them as Obi people. When people like you come online to insult people you don’t know but assumed they are your mates then you are not fit to support anyone to the level of presidential seat of this multi ethnic nation. You particularly would be very grateful to God if you even get to my level in life in terms of Education , official position, Social standing and financial position. I want to see a greater country where i wouldn’t have to keep going to US or Europe or Dubai for annual vacations but spend it in Nigeria. I have already done my own substantial measure of investment in the country to clear my conscience but people like you will always act and behave in a way to destroy this nation. People like me will never allow you to destroy this country. Obi in my view will remain a fraud so long his supporters keep disrespecting and insulting everyone and other tribes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Mrmb: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
Acidosis:

Can Tinubu and Shettima come out to say the same? cheesy

They don't need to come out and say such because we their supporters are sensible enough not to engage in such madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Arutan:

You see how bad you are? I did not call out your tribe to insult but as usual Obi’s supporters will always act insultive with lack of intelligence. You call me names whereas just today alone i have helped people of igbo tribal stock with not less than N500,000 gift. Two were my suppliers of materials - one had his wife under medical and was asked to deposit N200,000, he sent me a message and i responded with the N200k while the other pleaded with me to assist him with N300k to clear his goods which i did. In both cases i never see them as igbos but as Nigerians in urgent need of help and i never thought of them as Obi people. When people like you come online to insult people you don’t know but assumed they are your mates then you are not fit to support anyone to the level of presidential seat of this multi ethnic nation. You particularly would be very grateful to God if you even get to my level in life in terms of Education , official position, Social standing and financial position. I want to see a greater country where i wouldn’t have to keep going to US or Europe or Dubai for annual vacations but spend it in Nigeria. I have already done my own substantial measure of investment in the country to clear my conscience but people like you will always act and behave in a way to destroy this nation. People like me will never allow you to destroy this country. Obi in my view will remain a fraud so long his supporters keep disrespecting and insulting everyone and other tribes.

Obi remains a fraud because of his supporters? You insulted the Igbos in a post in this same thread thinking that it's only Igbos that support Obi. Shey you saw what happened in Edo State yesterday? Are they Igbos too?

You helped Igbos and came online to brag. Do you know how many Igbos have helped others? Do they brag about it?

So Buhari and his boys that did all they did in 2015 against Jonathan is not to be blamed but his supporters right?

Sir, your logic is warped.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by goslowgoslow(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

So MC Oluomo and Tony Kabaka are also supporting Obi right?

Those agberos in Lagos that beat up and lock up people's shops for not supporting the Drug lord of Iragbiji are also supporting Obi right?

You see you urchins eehn, when you guys are met with equal measures of what you dish out, you run away like dogs with tails between your legs and start whining.

You can continue your wailing.
We are saying another thing he his saying another thing. Between do you have any prove of your baseless accusation?
All you disOBIdient social miscreant supporting and insulting people because of Obi go hear am. Las Las Obi will not win election no matter the insults.
Go to tweeter and see how your fellow bullies and miscreants and Zombidients are creating nuisance! We ready for una fire for fire. You can hug the nearest transformer.
Obi himself knows his supporters are miscreants that is why he gave the advice so park go one side!
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by goslowgoslow(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Acidosis:

Shettima and his band of ice cream and pure water sellers said hi.
This one needs medical check up.
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
goslowgoslow:

We are saying another thing he his saying another thing. Between do you have any prove of your baseless accusation?
All you disOBIdient social miscreant supporting and insulting people because of Obi go hear am. Las Las Obi will not win election no matter the insults.
Go to tweeter and see how your fellow bullies and miscreants and Zombidients are creating nuisance! We ready for una fire for fire. You can hug the nearest transformer.
Obi himself knows his supporters are miscreants that is why he gave the advice so park go one side!

Slowpoke quit being silly. Your principal and his stupid urchins, you inclusive, came to power in 2015 by insulting and bullying everyone including a sitting president and his family. You miscreants even went as far as preparing a coffin for a man still alive.

You started the only to be met by equal force by the OBidients who won't take your shit. Haven been beaten in your own game, you rush and start labelling others what guy are. Miscreants and urchins are words specifically reserved for Tinubu and the people foolish enough to support a drug lord and a thief.

You're asking for proof when it's all over the place. Everyone knows how Oluomo and his minions go about forcing people to buy stickers, close their shops and March for the drug lord. Now you're threatening fire and brimstone right? You go run Las Las.

When Obi wins, you can take the advice of the Oba of Lagos and jump into the nearest lagoon. You hear? Eranko

Lastly, let me leave you with a good message.

DON'T DO DRUGS. IT WOULD SPOIL YOUR FUTURE.

DON'T VOTE DRUGS. IT WOULD SPOIL YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE.

Arindin undecided

1 Like

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Arutan: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Obi remains a fraud because of his supporters? You insulted the Igbos in a post in this same thread thinking that it's only Igbos that support Obi. Shey you saw what happened in Edo State yesterday? Are they Igbos too?

You helped Igbos and came online to brag. Do you know how many Igbos have helped others? Do they brag about it?

So Buhari and his boys that did all they did in 2015 against Jonathan is not to be blamed but his supporters right?

You don’t know the people and relationships you hurt by going tribal with your arguments. I only mention Obi supporters or i use the word ipobites without calling a whole tribal group because i feel if i should display equal hatred as was done by some of the Obi supporters in my statement my conscience will prick me because i do have substantial friends and relations that are igbos. Look at OUK, i love the man right from when he was the MD of SLOK group. His type is very rare in igboland. He is well exposed and multi lingual well blended nationally. His types are my hope for this nation where we wouldn’t be so tribalistic or even be conscious of it in the slightest. A country where everyone will live as Nigerians not as a Yoruba man or Igbo man or Hausa/Fulani man. We have a lot to gain as a people if we refrain from engaging in tribal abuses. The only time i will respond negatively on this platform is when i see someone making statements about any of the candidates with a tribal taint. Leave the candidates tribes or ethnic group out of it. Let’s focus on constructive criticisms. Don’t let us play politics to the level of hatred and dangerous hostility. Don’t let our speech affects bonds we share in real life.
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Acidosis(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mrmb:

They don't need to come out and say such because we their supporters are sensible enough not to engage in such madness

You better "shurrup" before you "labour in vain". Clownish pure water seller and ice cream vendor grin
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Arutan: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

I made reference to the numerous igbos i have helped because you have this impression that i hate the igbos whereas the reverse is the case. Once am out of Nairaland, i keep my relationships with igbos solid because they appreciate my person. I won’t see them in trouble and refuse to help just because someone insulted me online in political arguments. I have a very long list which can all can never be recalled. Let’s live in peace as a people and relate as fellow citizens. Don’t abuse candidates of other parties with tribal invectives as such would attract a reaction. Yorubas are great people and so are igbos likewise some northerners. You meet good people everywhere you go in this country except for some very criminal ones that have remain incorrigible.
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Arutan:

I made reference to the numerous igbos i have helped because you have this impression that i hate the igbos whereas the reverse is the case. Once am out of Nairaland, i keep my relationships with igbos solid because they appreciate my person. I won’t see them in trouble and refuse to help just because someone insulted me online in political arguments. I have a very long list which can all can never be recalled. Let’s live in peace as a people and relate as fellow citizens. Don’t abuse candidates of other parties with tribal invectives as such would attract a reaction. Yorubas are great people and so are igbos likewise some northerners. You meet good people everywhere you go in this country except for some very criminal ones that have remain incorrigible.

I agree with the bolded. However, you should know that APC started all these in 2015. We never had it like that in the history of Nigeria until APC came onboard.

Also, you saw how Shettima is going about insulting Peter Obi and making derogatory remarks about him shey?

You can't tame a stubborn he-goat by counselling it.
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Arutan: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

I agree with the bolded. However, you should know that APC started all these in 2015. We never had it like that in the history of Nigeria until APC came onboard.

Also, you saw how Shettima is going about insulting Peter Obi and making derogatory remarks about him shey?

You can't tame a stubborn he-goat by counselling it.

Am actually not in support of what Shetima is doing. To me it’s bad politics of desperation and petty goals. He won’t go too far with such attitude and such surely have nothing to offer. It is only a man bereft of ideas that would focus on insults leaving core issues. I have a principle in life”The fact that someone do me evil doesn’t mean i will repay him with evil(except evil dwells in me)”. This principle has helped me and given me conquest after conquest in this life. The more they insult and abuse you the more you progress and become successful so long you don’t behave like them.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Arutan:

Am actually not in support of what Shetima is doing. To me it’s bad politics of desperation and petty goals. He won’t go too far with such attitude and such surely have nothing to offer. It is only a man bereft of ideas that would focus on insults leaving core issues. I have a principle in life”The fact that someone do me evil doesn’t mean i will repay him with evil(except evil dwells in me)”. This principle has helped me and given me conquest after conquest in this life. The more they insult and abuse you the more you progress and become successful so long you don’t behave like them.

Okay. Thank you for your advice. I will take it now and desist.

Thank you once again

1 Like

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Gandrova: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
It is in their DNA typical Hoebi followers aggressive and emotionally foolish. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Banhammy717: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Peter Obi is getting it twisted here.
It's not his fault.
He didn't make them to be rude.

The present group of obedients are group of uncultured people that derive pleasure in attacking and insulting people. Their trademark is "name-calling"

Peter Obi should not worry himself about changing them for good, or advising them to stop name-calling, it's too late for them to turn a new leaf in life. They can't do better thing with their lives, aside insult.

They always look for avenue to exhibit their talent. Let me unveil them.

They were the supporters of Nnamdi Kanu.
They were the supporters of Sunday Igboho.
They metamorphosised into IPOB and unknown gunmen.
A faction of them quickly rebranded Yemi Osinbajo into a Star Boy. When they discovered that Pastor is too decent for them, they recently turned obedients.

Peter Obi should not let their ruly behavior disturb his decent campaign.
Peter Obi is a nice gentleman with proven integrity and humbleness.

He can never change them, they will jump on next train immediately after election.

Dino Melaiye, Femi Fani kayode and Reno Omokri are their bosses.
The Kings of internet insult.
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by morgstreme: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Well done, 001

001 for your kindred..
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Who tell Obi say his so called supporters are actually the reason why his defeat go worse pass that of Omoyele?
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by IfnobeGod20: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
That is a candidate that take up responsibility for every action and inaction of his political party. Thumb up for the man wey Sabi. I owe you 120 votes from my family enclave. No going back.
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by deeva2: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Acidosis:

Can Tinubu and Shettima come out to say the same? cheesy

because their supporters are not foolish, angry and insulting like you..

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by deeva2: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Obi has finally agreed that his supporters are URCHINS, STUPID AND ARROGANT..

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by goslowgoslow(m): 3:03am On Nov 13, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Slowpoke quit being silly. Your principal and his stupid urchins, you inclusive, came to power in 2015 by insulting and bullying everyone including a sitting president and his family. You miscreants even went as far as preparing a coffin for a man still alive.

You started the only to be met by equal force by the OBidients who won't take your shit. Haven been beaten in your own game, you rush and start labelling others what guy are. Miscreants and urchins are words specifically reserved for Tinubu and the people foolish enough to support a drug lord and a thief.

You're asking for proof when it's all over the place. Everyone knows how Oluomo and his minions go about forcing people to buy stickers, close their shops and March for the drug lord. Now you're threatening fire and brimstone right? You go run Las Las.

When Obi wins, you can take the advice of the Oba of Lagos and jump into the nearest lagoon. You hear? Eranko

Lastly, let me leave you with a good message.

DON'T DO DRUGS. IT WOULD SPOIL YOUR FUTURE.

DON'T VOTE DRUGS. IT WOULD SPOIL YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE.

Arindin undecided
Oponu Omo ale! Oloriburuku. If a judge ask you for prove you will tell him it is all over the place. Senseless ass hO!e. Your education is a waste if at all you have one.
Your Obi will never win election, the ass hole is just "ashawo" that changed uniform. The PANDORA thief that established only a brewery for idiots like you to drink to stupor and remain useless to the society.
You are now the one fighting for GEJ ..Mr AGBEKOYA....make Ogun kii you anywhere you are. You are the one that reserved name for people you social miscreant, AKINDANIDANI...Omo epe!
Come and make your useless OBIdense president! Omo adanu!

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 13, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Oponu Omo ale! Oloriburuku. If a judge ask you for prove you will tell him it is all over the place. Senseless ass hO!e. Your education is a waste if at all you have one.
Your Obi will never win election, the ass hole is just "ashawo" that changed uniform. The PANDORA thief that established only a brewery for idiots like you to drink to stupor and remain useless to the society.
You are now the one fighting for GEJ ..Mr AGBEKOYA....make Ogun kii you anywhere you are. You are the one that reserved name for people you social miscreant, AKINDANIDANI...Omo epe!
Come and make your useless OBIdense president! Omo adanu!

This is how you people were brought up. Your parents curse you daily with Ogun and Sango. So I can't really blame you. You grew hearing your parents invoking Ogun and the rest to kill you and your siblings. Those useless deities can't do nothing to me.

Lastly, NIGERIANS WON'T VOTE A DRUG PEDDLER. HE WON'T NEAR ASO ROCK.

You can keep wailing while waiting for Ogun to do the needful on you.
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by goslowgoslow(m): 3:17am On Nov 13, 2022
DaveDGreat:

This is how you people were brought up. Your parents curse you daily with Ogun and Sango. So I can't really blame you. You grew hearing your parents invoking Ogun and the rest to kill you and your siblings. Those useless deities can't do nothing to me.

Useless child come and force me to vote useless Obidient...... I am from Africa that is our deity and it will kill you.
Before you die, you will labour in vain like Obi....Retarded child Omo ofo! You belong to the dustin bin.

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by goslowgoslow(m): 3:23am On Nov 13, 2022
DaveDGreat:

You are the one wailing forcing people to vote OBI.. I suppose Charles Soludo finished him yesterday lol... cheesy cheesy Mumu like you come dey talk... Tinubu forever! You can drink sniper! disOBIdient child Oponu!

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by goslowgoslow(m): 3:39am On Nov 13, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Dundeee you don run? Abi your poverty data don finish? He goat wey dey sleep with hin mama!
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 13, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Dundeee you don run? Abi your poverty data don finish? He goat wey dey sleep with hin mama!

Omo! You get luck. You get better luck aswear.

If I join words with you eehn, you go cry. You go weep. But it's well.

Go and learn to be couth. It's obvious your parents didn't teach you that.
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 13, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You are the one wailing forcing people to vote OBI.. I suppose Charles Soludo finished him yesterday lol... cheesy cheesy Mumu like you come dey talk... Tinubu forever! You can drink sniper! disOBIdient child Oponu!

grin

Thank God Soludo never said Obi didn't invest. He only said it's worth almost nothing which we all know is the fault of this government that failed in all indices. Try dey go school na. Agbero nor be work.

As for Tinubu, he would be the President of Iragbiji and not Nigeria so better get used to it.
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 13, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Useless child come and force me to vote useless Obidient...... I am from Africa that is our deity and it will kill you.
Before you die, you will labour in vain like Obi....Retarded child Omo ofo! You belong to the dustin bin.

grin

Your deity is a NONENTITY. Thunder fire am. Na me talk am. Invoke am from now till next year, nothing will happen to me.

If it killed your parents, know that they are people it can't touch. You should ask what your parents did that made Ogun and Sango kill them Ok.

You're certainly from an abusive home. It is written all over your posts. Seems your father was an agbero who lived his entire life under Oshodi bridge before Ogun killed him. It's evident in the way you go insulting other people's parents. You think and wish other people's fathers can be like yours but sorry to burst your bubble bro. I can understand your pain and tears. Take heart but please don't end up like him so Ogun doesn't kill you too. I pray you don't die a shameful death by been stoned at Oshodi underbridge.

Now go and tell Ogun or whatever it's name is that there are people that don't fear him like you primates from the jungle Ok.

Lastly, try leave agbero work and go to school so you can be enlightened. Dustin bin Ko, Justin Bieber bin ni undecided
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by goslowgoslow(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2022

grin

Your deity is a NONENTITY. Thunder fire am. Na me talk am. Invoke am from now till next year, nothing will happen to me.

If it killed your parents, know that they are people it can't touch. You should ask what your parents did that made Ogun and Sango kill them Ok.

You're certainly from an abusive home. It is written all over your posts. Seems your father was an agbero who lived his entire life under Oshodi bridge before Ogun killed him. It's evident in the way you go insulting other people's parents. You think and wish other people's fathers can be like yours but sorry to burst your bubble bro. I can understand your pain and tears. Take heart but please don't end up like him so Ogun doesn't kill you too. I pray you don't die a shameful death by been stoned at Oshodi underbridge.

Now go and tell Ogun or whatever it's name is that there are people that don't fear him like you primates from the jungle Ok.

Lastly, try leave agbero work and go to school so you can be enlightened. Dustin bin Ko, Justin Bieber bin ni undecided
Pele o .. cheesy cheesy see wetin pains and hatered dey cause. Keep ranting I am enjoying it, useless boy from dysfunctional family. See as you dey fear Ogun lol..what if I call "SOPONO" for you? Fear fear! You wey dem go soon package go mortuary!
On election day I will send you my address come and bundle me to vote for your weak deity PETER PANDORA ASAWO TURN VIRGIN OBI. Poor huger stricken wretched boy! APODA!
Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by goslowgoslow(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2022

grin

Thank God Soludo never said Obi didn't invest. He only said it's worth almost nothing which we all know is the fault of this government that failed in all indices. Try dey go school na. Agbero nor be work.

As for Tinubu, he would be the President of Iragbiji and not Nigeria so better get used to it.
You are so dull your IQ is zero! An investment that worth almost nothing is that not zero! You are now blaming this government lol .. cheesy cheesy What indices will will work for a worthless investment? You need to go back to primary school! Coconut head ..... OLODO!

Re: Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling by goslowgoslow(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2022

Omo! You get luck. You get better luck aswear.

If I join words with you eehn, you go cry. You go weep. But it's well.

Go and learn to be couth. It's obvious your parents didn't teach you that.
Look at the idiot that started the insults is now talking about being couth. I am not surprised after all you support a liar.
Bring the trolling on na you go taya, I bet you. My data is unlimited I don't use poverty data like you. Ask your Obi to tell us how his father died.
A dead Tinubu is better that Obi that is alive. Eranko la san la san ...Lost Igbo boy forming Yoruba. Anuofia!
I don't have useless parents like yours that can't even afford to give you little education but to dey born born up and down, in the process born a non entity like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Votes N3bn To Fight Electoral Cases / Bayo Onanuga: Nigeria’s Wealth Overestimated, Country Very Poor / Oronsaye Report: Tinubu May Stop Army Varsity, NDA Merger – Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.