Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye (27295 Views)

Tinubu's U-Turn On Niger Sanctions Received With Relief In Northern Nigeria / Peter Obi Is Fantastic,but He Lacks Capacity To Unify Nigerians - Dino Melaye / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Funny ppl, same kayamo

Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by buckeyemedia: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
swaggerjack:

He used Lagos to become one of the richest men in the world.
One of the richest men in the world? So you still forgot what you called a brain in the sewer after you were advised?
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by MyExpression(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Image123:
They were defendants because they were initially accused and their accounts seized. But they fought back in court and became claimants, be objective please.

He.diot, you cut paragraph F comot...post am in full, if you get mind.

Trying to mislead the people with your doctored post
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by buckeyemedia: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
MyExpression:

He.diot, you cut paragraph F comot...post am in full, if you get mind.

Trying to mislead the people with your doctored post
Jobless wicked minded things, even Jesus Christ cannot save you.
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Kewtt: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
eeetuk:
Bola Tinubu has a record linked to drugs trafficking in the US. So, Dino Melaye is right and Festus Keyamo is wrong. I therefore call on Mr Bola Tinubu to step forward and admit to his criminal record. Now, our next president must be someone without any bad record.
Step fire! On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand!
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Shikini: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
Terrible
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Blaze14k: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:

Bro hope everything is ok with you and hope you attended a secondary school?!

The documents clearly stated Civil Forfeiture on tax, you keep shouting drug

Can't you read niii

Abi how will someone working at Mobil Lagos trade drug in Chicago and US would let him go

Look at how tinubu is playing with ur intelligence and ur there dance to his tune.. it is u that need school but i cant do it for free. Keep prayin that tinubu will employ u as one of his media aid. As for me i don give up for ur mata

1 Like

Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Ireportlive: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Blaze14k:

Look at how tinubu is playing with ur intelligence and ur there dance to his tune.. it is u that need school but i cant do it for free. Keep prayin that tinubu will employ u as one of his media aid. As for me i don give up for ur mata

Na God go save us from Zombidiots wey full internet

Abeg go and read the court documents and translate it to Igbo language, now tell me anywhere it was written that Tinubu traded or touched drug directly or indirectly
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Blaze14k: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:

Na God go save us from Zombidiots wey full internet

Abeg go and read the court documents and translate it to Igbo language, now tell me anywhere it was written that Tinubu traded or touched drug directly or indirectly

Oga park well u no get talk. Na only insult u sabi
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by mimicherry: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Medphy:
What has Igbos did to you that you left Dino and attacking them. Ask you drug lord to clear his name with US and PDP . Wetin concern agbero and overload.
you see that drug lord eh..
Na him be your president come 2023
May God spare our lives
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by mimicherry: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

That's after u die nah...
FYI I'm not igbo but u stink of bigotry
They always go 'im not ibo but when you say send your account number' na Emeka, shinedu you go dey see everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by harmony75: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
That's what both of you and Reno is paid for to be deceiving yourselves not Nigerians!
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Kelvinskillz: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
RockHard:
Op, I go personally buy your flight ticket to Ghana so you can relocate there after Tinubu is sworn in next year. That's your only hope for the future at this rate. Lol.

Either that or just jejely come to terms with the inevitable fact that Tinubu will be your next president after Buhari.
Get ready to follow ur principal to jail, where the both of u will die in pain and anguish
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Karlosorji(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
RockHard:
Op, I go personally buy your flight ticket to Ghana so you can relocate there after Tinubu is sworn in next year. That's your only hope for the future at this rate. Lol.

Either that or just jejely come to terms with the inevitable fact that Tinubu will be your next president after Buhari.
somebody that had a drug case should be your president. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:

Bro hope everything is ok with you and hope you attended a secondary school?!

The documents clearly stated Civil Forfeiture on tax, you keep shouting drug

Can't you read niii

Abi how will someone working at Mobil Lagos trade drug in Chicago and US would let him go
shatap what do you know
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by KINGS100(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Agbado followers will never get sense. PDP call your drug Lord out, but you left PDP to Attack Obidients. Na so structureless Obidients the give una sleepless night? shouldn't you focus on your mate PDP or are you so scared of PDP that you don't want to join issues with them. We say stop doing drugs you won't listen.

Ireportlive:
cool

Didirin people yes his Name and Date of Birth was written in the Civil Forfeiture request to a magistrate court by an IRS agent

So what's the big deal

Na idiots full Zombidiots camp

1: US government cleared

2: US documents clearly stated the forfeiture was civil and he had nothing to do with any criminal investigation by DEA or FBI yet Zombidiots refused to read

3: US government in the Court documents issued gave Tinubu's name as Bola Ahmed Tinubu Date Of Birth as March 15 1952, yet Idiots from the land of rising apes keep calling him Amuda Yekini Aguilera a 92 years old man

Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Ireportlive: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
KINGS100:
Agbado followers will never get sense. PDP call your drug Lord out, but you left PDP to Attack Obidients. Na so structureless Obidients the give una sleepless night? shouldn't you focus on your mate PDP or are you so scared of PDP that you don't want to join issues with them. We say stop doing drugs you won't listen.

Will you keep shut, PDP and LP are the same

PDP pro max Atiku, and PDP lite Obi... You think we don't see throught you clownish show of shame
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by OdefaGirl(f): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Image123:
They were defendants because they were initially accused and their accounts seized. But they fought back in court and became claimants, be objective please.

Guy, you just shot your foot..... How do you feel comfortable reposting this about your candidate.... I feel ashamed on your behalf shaa
By the way, that he appealed the case which made him the claimant doesn't prove him innocent of what he was accused

Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:

Will you keep shut, PDP and LP are the same

PDP pro max Atiku, and PDP lite Obi... You think we don't see throught you clownish show of shame
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by ponishah: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
RockHard:

Do you really say this because you love the unprecedented suffering that we are going through under this government that tinubu brought to power and is part of?

Look, no big grammar -
What are the prices of rice, beans, bread, transport, milk, detergent, vitamilk, egg, kerosin, diesel, cement etc in your area?
Sentiment apart, SUFFERING AND SMILING IS NO LONGER IN VOGUE.
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Tareq1105: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
LagosEmir:
And keyamo was defending rubbish the other day
This Tinubu is a big thief

Definitely PDP is afraid of Tinubu. Even if Tinubu has been jailed before, which is not, PDP should allow Nigeria and Nigerians to decide next Feb.

PDP want cheap victory. PDP doesn't want Tinubu to win APC primary. They wanted a paper weight candidate but he won. Every 4 yrs you hear Tinubu and drugs Case. After election, you see them together at occasions. When election come again, you hear Tinubu and drugs. When Atiku and Tinubu were together wrestling power from Jonathan, Atiku did not mention Tinubu and drugs. Or na new case? Idiots!

As far as I'm concerned, Tinubu has been visiting US and US ambassadors have been visiting him at home. They even said he doesn't have any Case in US.

Tinubu for me, my wife, my 4 children, my friends, and my dependants.
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by ponishah: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Funny ppl, same kayamo
Keyamo can betray his mother for attention
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by moshino(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
RockHard:

Tinubu will continue as oduduwa of oduduwa republic nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by ponishah: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tareq1105:

Definitely PDP is afraid of Tinubu. Even if Tinubu has been jailed before, which is not, PDP should allow Nigeria and Nigerians to decide next Feb.

PDP want cheap victory.

As far as I'm concerned, Tinubu has been visiting US and US ambassadors have been visiting him at home. They even said he doesn't have any Case in US.

Tinubu for me, my wife, my 4 children, and my dependants.
Na suffer and severe hardship go kill you , your wife, your 4 children and your dependants as you no like truth
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Tareq1105: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha

I hate Pita Obi the serial liar and pretender of the year.
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Tareq1105: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
ponishah:

Na suffer and severe hardship go kill you , your wife, your 4 children and your dependants as you no like truth

You don't curse whom God hasn't cursed. Your curse return to you because I'm only expressing my right to free choice. I don't have to agree with you.
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Maliqcious: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tim:
Whether he is a drug dealer or not
He will be president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
You ibos can go and die
You see say your stupidity don gauge? You know say this man no go work but you just they mumu yourself they turn am into tribal war na Igbo they Nigeria. Haba Tinubu is a drug dealer no need to support a man who uses people for personal gain. How does emilokan sound to you abeg,
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Tareq1105: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Toks2008:

Try to be logical... What we are saying is different from what you are saying.

He was clearly indicted

He wasn't. Even if he was indicted, with the evening school you attended, is indictment a conviction?
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Zetty177x: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
He deceived gullible Nigerians and Nlanders like sugargirl, mannnadrill vulture, and other fuoolsz... definitely not me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by TINUBUISMAD: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Didirin people yes his Name and Date of Birth was written in the Civil Forfeiture request to a magistrate court by an IRS agent

So what's the big deal

Na idiots full Zombidiots camp

1: US government cleared

2: US documents clearly stated the forfeiture was civil and he had nothing to do with any criminal investigation by DEA or FBI yet Zombidiots refused to read

3: US government in the Court documents issued gave Tinubu's name as Bola Ahmed Tinubu Date Of Birth as March 15 1952, yet Idiots from the land of rising apes keep calling him Amuda Yekini Aguilera a 92 years old man

Senseless zombie shame on you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by observanc1: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Image123:
but your keyamo said that your drug dealer wasn't charged. That it was a case of USA vs Bola Tinubu's account. So why are u now admitting that the okpolo eye drug baron was indeed charged?
By the way, who the co-defendant K.O. Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by observanc1: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
ALHAJI KAFARU OLUWOLE TINUBU - bola tinubu's co-defendant. Drug business runs in the family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils Optimus Bank / “comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D / Buhari Re-nominates Aliyu Abubakar NCC Job, Rejected In 2016 By Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.