Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye (27231 Views)

Tinubu's U-Turn On Niger Sanctions Received With Relief In Northern Nigeria / Peter Obi Is Fantastic,but He Lacks Capacity To Unify Nigerians - Dino Melaye / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Image123(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Why didn't he pursue the case till he win? Why did he have to forfeit his money, if there wasn't anything fishy?

What case do you think he should have pursued?
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by JOemmy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Atlantis585:

In a normal society, the INEC, Courts and interested parties would have stepped in to save Nigeria the disgrace of having an indicted criminal and drug dealer as a presidential candidate not to talk of potential president. What an image Nigeria would have on top it’s already horrible international image. And if we truly have a president that cares about the country, he would have stepped in to stop the cheating, lying, thieving, drug dealing crook since he can’t do the honourable thing and quit in disgrace - after all he has the power.

Its really very shamefull buhari that killed people for drug trafficking during his military rule and campaigned vigorously of coming to fight corruption in 2015 is now the same person that is campaigning for an indicted drug baron to become the next nigeria's president wonders truly never ends.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by OdefaGirl(f): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Image123:

What case do you think he should have pursued?

Your answer is in my second sentence
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Image123(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Your answer is in my second sentence

i didn't understand it, can you be clearer?
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by OdefaGirl(f): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Image123:

i didn't understand it, can you be clearer?

Did he forfeit money or not?
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by InvertedHammer: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Image123:

So he was claimant and defendant at some points which is exactly what i said if you read me objectively.
He doesn't need to defend anything. Do you believe Tinubu? Would you believe him? He's thought ahead of you, unfortunately.

/

Ok. Mr Tinubu.

/
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by ofwest47(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Haters and wailers of Tinubu continue with your hatredness campaign programmes to bring Tinubu in to victory come Presidential election in 2023 by just saying Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu .
Thanking you in advance, yes it is Tinubu for you all.
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by GardenOfGod(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin grin
Image123:

It's all there in the documents, are you also ready to apologize and bite some dust like AIT and AriseTV. Put your money where your mouth is and charge him to court.

Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Image123(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Did he forfeit money or not?

No one argued against it.
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Kfed4ril(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos n their pettiness

Observe that d font used in writing tinubu was different from other letters

Igbos n their useless propaganda

Dino malaye, an okun(Yoruba) man posted something against a fellow Yoruba man, yet you found a way to insert Igbos into the equation.
Make obsession and hatred no kill you o.
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Kfed4ril(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2022
mimicherry:
Whether he is a drug dealer or not
He will be president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
You ibos can go and die

Wetin concern Igbo for this matter now?
Dino na Yoruba man, same as BAT
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Image123:

Have you ever been accused? There were accusations flying around about even Jesus Christ. Many MOGs and Spiritual leaders. Every political person is accused of something or the other. The point is that, it is possible to be accused, i can even get someone to accuse you this week. It's a different thing to be convicted or found guilty.
Then why did he agree to pay for something he did not do to clear his name? I can't pay for something I've not done. Bros leave that thing.
Re: Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye by Image123(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Then why did he agree to pay for something he did not do to clear his name? I can't pay for something I've not done. Bros leave that thing.

What did he pay for if i may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

London Judge Orders Confiscation Of $130M From Ex-governor Ibori / Boris Neenwi Shot Dead By Assassins In Rivers State. Photos / Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.