Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss (43133 Views)

ukraine Reclaims Irpin. Launches Counter Attacks In Kherson & Kyiv / Russian Forces Claim Control Of Ukrainian City Of Kherson. Surround Others. / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Krismas(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hotice085:

You still de show your dirty brown 32, abeg change your name to krisLIES
grin Mumu. The koko be say, Ukraine is losing grin
They are rioting in France right now! They are protesting in Italy. Economy choke for Europe and Putin is planning to weaponize the winter. U go shame las las grin
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by timay1: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
bassdow:

See eh, to Russia & according to history, Ukraine no be original country. and Crimea was part of Russia till a mistake was made that put it in the hands of Ukraine hence why Russia took it back around year 2014. A lot of people either don't know their history or choose to be ignorant.

And yea, Russia dey fight over 40-countries because Ukraine has both Financial , Military aids including foreign mercenaries (foreign soldiers), etc being supplied to them WHILE na Russia dey finance themselves.

It's like you're playing Woth game with someone, yet about 5 other people are busy assisting that person with some even peeping at your own game to inform your opponent.

Russia kept fighting like mumu but not until the WEST said Russia is intentionally prolonging the FIGHT, I almost thought Russia might be weak. See their swift reaction, just say bridge wey dey Crimea (which Ukraine claims is part of Ukraine) was bombed - no be say na better bombing Ooo, because that bridge was repaired same day meaning it was just a minor damage. now imagine had they been seriously fighting, fight suppose don end since.

And the manufacture their equipment even though they sometimes import.

See eh, the Mistake the WEST made is constantly sanctioning strong Countries - You end up teaching them to be more reliant to themselves.

Maybe make dem come sanction Nigeria small. Just small abeg Oooo make we no die abeg

Its still a mystery how the west hasnt learnt over the years that sanctioning strong and big countries is always a mistake. Such countries are big enough in terms of size and population to sustain an isolation and an isolated economy. Such countries end up becoming sanction proof and learn to be self reliant and become even what they initially dont want them to be, which is become more powerful.

Sanctions only work on small population countries effectively.

Iran, China, North Korea are examples. Now they are making the same mistake with russia. After, years of that carelessness, those countries are now pulling rank together under the BRICS umbrella, to even become more sanction proof and stronger coalition that will rival NATO
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by bassdow: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Guyman01:
Russia withdrew from half of Kherson across the Dnieper river as dividing line.
Contrary to this report they have not lost all of Kherson.
Let's see how Ukraine will cross the river which is a natural barrier to get the "surrender" with the only link bridge damaged.

Secondly, Russia is not a signatory to the ICC convention just like America, so who will prosecute Russia for war crimes, they are not a weak African country that you can threaten with war crimes prosecution, this news is poor journalism.

Ukrainian forces didn't even go into Kherson immediately Russia pulled because they were sceptical it could be a trap to decimate their troops.
Russia said they took the decision to withdraw to a more defensible position using the river as a natural barrier.

Wonder why a lot of Us failed/refused to see/hear this reason despite being publicly available days before they really pulled out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Hotice085: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
oneolajire:

Tell me another Lie,

You mean it wasn't defeat that sent Russia out of that territory?

So you never heard of the sunk mothership, the captain got drunk and blew it
POOtin 4k boys are damn shameless

1 Like

Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Krismas(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hotice085:

Which nuclear head will he use? Let this humiliation continues, watch and see how his he will be slaughtered by his own
Go nuclear my ass!
grin Mumu. U think Putin is the only one taking decisions in Russia? Putin has been too kind, that’s why u talking childishly. Let someone like Medvedev get control of Russia and see whether by now Ukraine wud not have been set ablaze so that NATO can come and do their worst
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Hotice085: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin Mumu. The koko be say, Ukraine is losing grin
They are rioting in France right now! They are protesting in Italy. Economy choke for Europe and Putin is planning to weaponize the winter. U go shame las las grin

Putin was hoping for Republican victories in US while banking on Winter to hit hard on cities of Europe
What a blockhead, even the Europeans regretted ever relying on a tyrannts winter will come and go nothing will happened instead the hungry illequiped Russians soldiers will demand for POOtins head

1 Like

Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by abbey621(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
bassdow:

Now someone is being at least truthful here.

Really had NATO been as Strong & Powerful as they claim, they ought not be scared of a single Country such as Russia but e get WHY dem never make attempt at attacking Russia. Not until this Fight, I knew nothing of Russia / BRICS.

What about the grain deal ? R[b]ussia agreed because they felt POOR countries would benefit from it BUT no, a major bulk of it went to wealthy countries.[/b] Something Russia complained so much they almost pulled out of it.

Might not be 100% sure BUT Russia seems to be more giving than the WEST

Why would NATO attack Russia? Is Ukraine a NATO country? Una go just dey spew rubbish online, NATO's main existence is to protect NATO countries, an attack on one is an attack on all. Which wealthy countries did the grain deal benefit? Abi you no sabi book? Ukraine is the one exporting and majority of those exports are going to Latin America, Africa and Asia.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by TrueNigerian300: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lol...how can any sensible think Ukraine is winning this war Let's forget propaganda from both side.
Let's logic be applied for once and look at the following"
1.)Both have lost many sodiers
2.)The battle is being fought on Ukrainian soil and Ukraine is the one suffering all infrastructural destruction.
3.) Apart from one or two attacks that hit the Russian soil. Eg when the crimean bridge was attacked and Russia responsed by raining missiles on Ukraine with more casualties.
4.) Russia haa taken Donbas ie one of their goals achieved.
5)Ukraine has been badly destoyed and Russia still habe their infrastrure in place.

Now, let's use our senses and leave propaganda alone. Who do you think is winning?? Some of you just come here and repeat whatever you hear from the media without thinking.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by spirul77: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin Russia has long pulled out of the grain deal. After grain ships were used by the west to smuggle weapons and stage drones attack against Russia Black Sea fleet. The west is just mad!
are you sure this is not ihordspy alternate account?
i have never seen a person defend nonsense as you are doing.
are you sure you are not paid because i can't be wasting my energy like this for free.
bros, i for advise you make you relax, drink water and start reading all the nonsense you have been writing from page one to five.
ah ah, which kind joblessness be this?
wetin, e just be like say na only you be pro russia here o.
chai!!! buhari see wetin you dey cause o
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Hotice085: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin Mumu. U think Putin is the only one taking decisions in Russia? Putin has been too kind, that’s why u talking childishly. Let someone like Medvedev get control of Russia and see whether by now Ukraine wud not have been set ablaze so that NATO can come and do their worst

MedveWHO? D mumu wey bin de collect instructions from POOtins toilet when he was president?
I never knew you level of dumbness was this low
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by bassdow: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
senator282:

I got notification of the mail but I couldn't see the content of the mail

That's how GOOD & featurerich Nairaland is
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Krismas(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hotice085:

MedveWHO? D mumu wey bin de collect instructions from POOtins toilet when he was president?
I never knew you level of dumbness was this low
grin That’s how little u know.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by bassdow: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin Russia has long pulled out of the grain deal. After grain ships were used by the west to smuggle weapons and stage drones attack against Russia Black Sea fleet. The west is just mad!

Seems they're back to the deal but not sure because grains still are being transported, and wouldn't be allowed to pass through had Russia not allowed it
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by orisa37: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Fear my Child . Fear.
The Heavens will fall on all of us. I'm certain that PUTIN knows this. PUTIN IS JUST A BULLY.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Krismas(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
spirul77:
are you sure this is not ihordspy alternate account?
i have never seen a person defend nonsense as you are doing.
are you sure you are not paid because i can't be wasting my energy like this for free.
bros, i for advise you make you relax, drink water and start reading all the nonsense you have been writing from page one to five.
ah ah, which kind joblessness be this?
wetin, e just be like say na only you be pro russia here o.
chai!!! buhari see wetin you dey cause o
grin I swear to God who made me, U VERY VERY IGNORANT about Wots happening, dats why u are supporting NATO and Ukraine. Slavery no dey tire u people? Why is the black mans eyes dis closed? SMH
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by spirul77: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
timay1:

Its still a mystery how the west hasnt learnt over the years that sanctioning strong and big countries is always a mistake. Such countries are big enough in terms of size and population to sustain an isolation and an isolated economy. Such countries end up becoming sanction proof and learn to be self reliant and become even what they initially dont want them to be, which is become more powerful.

Iran, China, North Korea are examples. Now they are making the same mistake with russia. After, years of that carelessness, those countries are now pulling rank together under the BRICS umbrella, to even become more sanction proof and stronger coalition that will rival NATO
rival what?
do you know that the economy of california, just one state in america is bigger than all the bric nations put together except china?
do you know that california economy is three times bigger than the whole russia economy?
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by rottennaija(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

What is your proposal for peace?

Invasion and liberation of kherson.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1591413841619046401

Very beautiful. It shows Russia soldiers respect civilians and isn't interested in killing them. Should I show you what Kiev regime did to civilians in Dombass?
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by bassdow: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
pansophist:
The people that believe this nonsense news are some of the dumbest creatures on earth, who have a brain but can't use it. They cant detect propaganda when they see one, and their thinking is ''one-way'' by default.

Why don't you guys who believe this propaganda hear from the Russians themselves or listen to news from India, China, South Africa, Iran, or Serbia? Since this war started, only western sources are shown on nairaland, which is undemocratic in nature, and will lead to ''mental kwashiorkor'' of guillible, or do you eat only Eba every day? So why listen to only one source of news?

Firstly, no stupid terms were offered to Russia, and secondly, Russia did not suffer any humiliating defeat in Kherson. Russia withdrew to save civilian lives, to remove any pretext that will make Kyiv bomb the civilians there. If anyone remembers, this was what Russia did six months ago when they withdrew from Kyiv to foster negotiations.

For you dumbass that has no independent mind, I repeat, Russia withdrew to save lives, they were not defeated or chased out of Kherson. Please learn to see news from multiple sources, and most importantly, learn to use your brain, that's why God gave it to you. If you really believe Ukraine can defeat Russia, a nuclear power, then its over. You are officially maad.

One thing you need know is, people who have no problem believing that a sitting president of their current generation Mohammadu BUHARI was DEAD, yet have no issue believing there's a GOD despite it being told to them by people who lived thousands of years after their great-Grand parents.

See eh, some of us mostly have dependent brains hence need others making decisions for us.

Meanwhile, no need using abusive words. na banter everybody dey do here. me sef just dey here dey whine away time because some servers dey misbehave and I need clear ma head
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by rottennaija(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

What is your proposal for peace?

Invasion and liberation of kherson.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1591413841619046401

There be no peace Ukraine will be destroyed. City by city, region by region. This war isn't ending anytime soon. Ukraine has lost the right to be a country.

The US think because they had together with Russia, and some western country brought down Nazi Germany, they will now side with Ukraine together with western allies to bring down Russia. It's their wet dream, and will only remain a dream.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by joyandfaith: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
rottennaija:

Very beautiful. It shows Russia soldiers respect civilians and isn't interested in killing them. Should I show you what Kiev regime did to civilians in Dombass?

You didn't watch the video. Kherson residents didn't welcome RA but UA were welcome. That is liberation. RA are barbarians.

1 Like

Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Hotice085: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin That’s how little u know.

Putin installed him because he was the only figurehead he could read inside out even if he was in planet Jupiter
You de called medWETIN, somebody wey Zenlenskys wife go beat nonsense comoth from him body
You be real olodo, no wonder you like shinning your rabbit teeth to hide how dull you are
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by rottennaija(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

You didn't watch the video.
I did. Invasion video of March vs citizens welcoming Ukraine forces in Kherson. I did.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by torqque7(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

But where are the Putin supporters who predicted that Ukraine will be done with within 72 hours?

Where are those fools?

You’d be surprised how people would open their two eyes and choose to support evil; and be speaking big grammar on top of it.

Or are they Muslims that want the downfall of America or what?

Surprisingly, these same folks are the ones supporting Tinubu despite his frailties, ills and terrible past.

But I prophesy today, that as Putin failed in Ukraine with all his “Structure” and nuclear warheads against a “structureless” Ukraine who had to quickly assemble a military to combat Russia, so shall Tinubu and even Atiku fail with all their structures against a structureless Labour Party.

The war in Ukraine was not just a war, it was a battle between darkness and light, between freedom and repression, between the big boy who felt he had all the structure to bully the small guy and the small guy who is only seeking his self preservation.

And as always, light will always be victorious over darkness!

I wish I could like this a million times..when I read the first part,I was going to say it’s same idiots who are against Peter Obi and that’s how they will also fail in Nigeria,then I saw it also written in your comment,just as I was thinking in my head and I shout a BIG AMENNNN to your words.

1 Like

Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Corporate2020: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

But where are the Putin supporters who predicted that Ukraine will be done with within 72 hours?

Where are those fools?

You’d be surprised how people would open their two eyes and choose to support evil; and be speaking big grammar on top of it.

Or are they Muslims that want the downfall of America or what?

Surprisingly, these same folks are the ones supporting Tinubu despite his frailties, ills and terrible past.

But I prophesy today, that as Putin failed in Ukraine with all his “Structure” and nuclear warheads against a “structureless” Ukraine who had to quickly assemble a military to combat Russia, so shall Tinubu and even Atiku fail with all their structures against a structureless Labour Party.

The war in Ukraine was not just a war, it was a battle between darkness and light, between freedom and repression, between the big boy who felt he had all the structure to bully the small guy and the small guy who is only seeking his self preservation.

And as always, light will always be victorious over darkness!

Mental health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster needs psychiatric evaluation
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Krismas(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hotice085:

Putin installed him because he was the only figurehead he could read inside out even if he was in planet Jupiter
You de called medWETIN, somebody wey Zenlenskys wife go beat nonsense comoth from him body
You be real olodo, no wonder you like shinning your rabbit teeth to hide how dull you are
grin Putin help Medvedev in becoming president with d agreement dat he will hand over power back to him. It almost did not happen. Medvedev almost toppled Putin. Wot am telling u, is dat mr Medvedev is more hawkish than Putin and wud long have taken the military’s advice to turn dis SMO to full war so dat it can be over with. Putin is too soft
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by bassdow: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
timay1:

Same way House Maids ends up being more resilient to the kids they were maids to.

Had such level of sanction meted out on Russia like around year 2014, it would have been much effective than Today, and you know what, more countries, even those under NNATO/EU are learning.

recently, even China was sanction from being able to buy semi-conductors. probably reason the WEST is interested in Taiwan. Recall what happened to Huawei and how they are today.

Seriously, na the WEST dey make these countries stronger. We really need such sanctions small. maybe our so called leaders go work small when no more foreign hospitals
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Funflipper: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
TA4TA4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

I no just trust the Russians.... They might have some tricks up their sleeves... Especially now wey WINTER IS COMING

There is an ungoing rebellion in the russian army. The conscripts don't want to go to the frontlines aka meat grinder and when forced, they raise up their white flags and surrender to the Ukrainians without firing a shot. The commanders have lost control and there is chaos left right and center. Not forgetting the deadly sabotage group operating right in the heart of Russia. Putin never envisaged this. It is over because you can't win a battle with soldiers with low morale and unmotivated.

1 Like

Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by bassdow: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
Krismas:

Seems some of Us think Putin is the worst person in Russia
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by GarkiAccessory(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
senator282:

I got notification of the mail but I couldn't see the content of the mail
Yea u have to acknowledge the receipt of the mail by replying before we can communicate
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by gigabyte13: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Last last
Mr nuclear power don cast....
Mtchewww
Make HE continue na
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by spirul77: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin I swear to God who made me, U VERY VERY IGNORANT about Wots happening, dats why u are supporting NATO and Ukraine. Slavery no dey tire u people? Why is the black mans eyes dis closed? SMH
if you are not oblivious of what's really happening how come you have been typing rubbish from page one to six?
what slavery are you talking about please?
is it your mother russia that will free you from the slavery?
for your info, the aid america gives africa for free annually is bigger than the whole continent of africa's annual budget.
it's obvious you are jobless because no reasonable human being will do what you are doing on this thread for free.
you go do agbero work make i tell my guy make he employ you for park?

1 Like

Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Hotice085: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin Putin help Medvedev in becoming president with d agreement dat he will hand over power back to him. It almost did not happen. Medvedev almost toppled Putin. Wot am telling u, is dat mr Medvedev is more hawkish than Putin and wud long have taken the military’s advice to turn dis SMO to full war so dat it can be over with. Putin is too soft

Ogbeni sharap, you are still a Tata
He should have tried the nonsense with other Hardliners if he had the balls, not a liberal and chicken hearted nobody back in the days
Don't ever mention his house boy name here again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe / New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.