Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss (43138 Views)

ukraine Reclaims Irpin. Launches Counter Attacks In Kherson & Kyiv / Russian Forces Claim Control Of Ukrainian City Of Kherson. Surround Others. / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by rottennaija(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

What is your proposal for peace?

Invasion and liberation of kherson.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1591413841619046401
I just saw a video on Twitter. I was about to download it before it was deleted. 2 Ukrainian adult. One an elderly female and the other a male. Eyes blindfolded, hands bound. Ukrainian solders were making fun of them, holding their Russian passport against the Camara.

I'm sure the video will pop up in telegram. When I see, I'll post and mention you.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by bassdow: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
obedience4:

You are pro Russian,
You are trying to hide it,
Your analysis is flawed, period

You probably are RIGHT in your own way
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Demolakay: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

But where are the Putin supporters who predicted that Ukraine will be done with within 72 hours?

Where are those fools?

You’d be surprised how people would open their two eyes and choose to support evil; and be speaking big grammar on top of it.

Or are they Muslims that want the downfall of America or what?

Surprisingly, these same folks are the ones supporting Tinubu despite his frailties, ills and terrible past.

But I prophesy today, that as Putin failed in Ukraine with all his “Structure” and nuclear warheads against a “structureless” Ukraine who had to quickly assemble a military to combat Russia, so shall Tinubu and even Atiku fail with all their structures against a structureless Labour Party.

The war in Ukraine was not just a war, it was a battle between darkness and light, between freedom and repression, between the big boy who felt he had all the structure to bully the small guy and the small guy who is only seeking his self preservation.

And as always, light will always be victorious over darkness!

Stop deceiving urself, acquaint urself wit d needed information. D deal was dat Russia will pull out of Kherson nd Zaporizhia, nd go with Donetsk nd luhansk.

Right from d beginning, d plan was to liberate d pple of Donetsk nd Luhansk. D elaborate nature of d war,was to scare Ukraine away from joining NATO.

Soo d main objective of d Russians is still vry much alive! If u tink Ukraine will av luhansk nd Donetsk back, ur a big dreamer.

And how can you talk Abt light nd darkness, wen Ukraine is committing genocide against d Russian speaking region of Donetsk nd luhansk. Russia went dere to liberate Deir pple nd protect it's region from American nd NATO incursion. U called dem darkness.

I wonder wat u will call America devastation of Afghanistan,Libya,Yemen,Iraq etc. If NT for Russia, dey would av levelled Syria too.

Anything d west does is right to u nd dey are d light. While dose dat challenge dier impunity is darkness��

And any1 Wu tells u d west will try any Russian soldier for war crime, is only deceiving u. American soldiers should b tried for war crimes in d countries dey invaded ND desecrated first.

Pple lyk u, should d west show u black nd tell u it's black, u will bliv Dem.

Western asslickers are funny lots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Demolakay: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=big7 post=118321897]Putin been put in his place...

In life no be everything be gragra...learn to act and move sober.

Putin really looked himself as God and the hype of Russia being a power house went straight into his head and he looked down on a perceive enemy.

Never look down on a potential enemy. Ukraine no go ever respect Russia again after this...na make Ukraine too try get one or two nuke and viola they are at par with Russia...

If Nigeria leaders were a serious one normally Russia in an out to out warfare no fit stand Nigeria Army during the Golden days when are military na something to write home about...Russia na just glorified agbaya [/quote

Some of u just lyk demonstration ur ignorance on social media.

Evry1 knws Russia was nt only fighting Ukraine,bt NATO countries nd d USA. If u tink Russia is bluffing, afta d war is ova, tell Ukraine to join NATO.

If u call Russia Agbaya or big for nothing, wat den will u call d USA, Wu afta 20 years fighting nd loss of manpower nd finance, left Afghanistan. Dey couldn't even defeat d Taliban for 20 years! And dey were dere wit deir NATO allies.

If u tink war is easy, assemble ur team too nd go fight. USA dat has nt won a war alone by itself in d 21st century, except teaming up wit allies, is d glorified agbaya.

If dey had been d one in Russia shoe, wit no allied support, i wonda wat would av happen.

Dey've use Deir propaganda to reset d brain of pple lyk u.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Curious345:
Putin is a disgrace
cos he is indirectly changing it for America and NATO ahbi??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by lawrenzooo: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Osariemen12:
Laughs.

Ukraine is winning online.
Nobody wins in a war..
Casualties are always on both side..
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by emmyN(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Where are the mother Russia krooners?
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by NakedTruth4eva: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Otobong3374:
See Mumu
Your father is a mumu and you, a scum who should never have existed
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by chymeze: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Why do I have a feeling that the more Putin is frustrated in this war thing the more likely he'd resort to nuclear means to finish this once and for all
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by TINUBUISMAD: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

But where are the Putin supporters who predicted that Ukraine will be done with within 72 hours?

Where are those fools?

You’d be surprised how people would open their two eyes and choose to support evil; and be speaking big grammar on top of it.

Surprisingly, these same folks are the ones supporting Tinubu despite his frailties, ills and terrible past.

But I prophesy today, that as Putin failed in Ukraine with all his “Structure” and nuclear warheads against a “structureless” Ukraine who had to quickly assemble a military to combat Russia, so shall Tinubu and even Atiku fail with all their structures against a structureless Labour Party.

The war in Ukraine was not just a war, it was a battle between darkness and light, between freedom and repression, between the big boy who felt he had all the structure to bully the small guy and the small guy who is only seeking his self preservation.

This your comments just make me emotional. You and your generation will not witness shame in Jesus name
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by ken6488(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
bassdow:

I side no One in this Fight, BUT a look at things, Russia had to withdraw their troops from that region else they risk being flooded by that Dam at the river bank should Ukraine damage it which they had targeted severally.

Moreover, they left that region, doesn't mean they have surrendered it.

Initially, the WEST wanted to weaken Russia, only to later learn that Russia was intentionally prolonging the Fight, so that all those Supporting Ukraine with resources runs out of resources.

See eh, imagine a single country, being powerful enough to want to drain over 40 other big countries. No matter anything, even if Russia ends up LOOSing, I still would fear them.

Before now, I knew nothing of Russia but this fight has made me understood why NATO was formed and why even strong countries are scared of Russia.
if only our darling country was half as good.

Really don't know much about Russian army but this fight has EXPOSed the cracks & weakness of the WEST, especially the USA so much they have lost some countries to Russia, including the UAE & Saudi Arabia breaking their relationship with the WEST, and starting one with Russia under BRICS . The BRICS is just like NATO, though made of a fewer number of countries.

The WEST + USA has lost more respect recently thanks to this Fight.

See eh, I wouldn't say Russia don't lie BUT the Lies (what you guys call propaganda) of the WEST is so much it no longer makes sense.

Me I'm just looking to see end of this Fight. isn't it obvious Russia has refused to fight seriously to the extent I began to feel they were weak and were only deceiving the world how powerful they were, till even the WEST recently said Russia is prolonging the War and gave a reasonable reason for it - they want NATO & EU & other countries supporting Ukraine to run out of resources.

Same WEST, probably their EU wing, recently said how the Sanctions on Russia were having opposite effects to what it was originally intended to be.

Whether Russia ends up Loosing, I still would havve some level of respect for them because e no easy to go raid person house expecting just 2 people, only to meet thousand or millions of strong people there and still last this long so much even their economy to some extent improved, while same couldn't be said of their contenders.

And only statistics by the WEST, even has it Ukraine has lost over x3 more Solders than Russia. e get reason why the WEST never get Mind to directly confront Russia.

Just say Ukraine bomb part of bridge wey dey Crimea, and linking Crimea in Ukraine to Russia, see how Russia humble them small.

One obvious thing, Russia soldiers are more trained for total destruction than gentle fighting, and this Fight, has made Russia seen need to equally have armies that could do gentle fighting. Same way it equally taught them Tanks are not much effective in todays fights, than before.

And they seem to have been swift in adjusting. Same fight equally exposed how weak the US + the WEST are to extend they have lost few wealthy countries to Russia's BRICS .

See make I stop here BUT nothing wey I write here wey you no fit confirm online via multiple sources even from WESTern media.

...and some of us get people both in Russia & Ukraine join.
Exactly main reason Russia withdrawan from the city, Ukraine was defeated since march what Russia is fighting is NATO

Russia is re strateging for total war
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Armaggedon: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

You didn't watch the video. Kherson residents didn't welcome RA but UA were welcome. That is liberation. RA are barbarians.
video from CNN? some of you don't have brain. Russia has evacuated overwhelming majority of the residents. They took out one month to evacuate over 200000 people. This withdrawal has been planned for over a month.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by ken6488(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
obedience4:

Stop lying bro, why will Russia pull out of the only region capital, they they have captured,
Just some few weeks Putin claimed that Kherson and the other region will be Russian forever, yet they have retreated..
Russia hasn't made any gains in the battle front, since 3months
Are you playing?
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Penguin2: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

This your comments just make me emotional. You and your generation will not witness shame in Jesus name

Amen

1 Like

Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Bentonite1: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Osariemen12:
Laughs.

Ukraine is winning online.

TELL ME WAR USA HAS WON? IS IT AGAINST HITLER USA GAVE HIM SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS TO DEFEAT HITLER? OR WHAT?
Russia can only brag with nukes and that's the end. military they are noting.

Russia's war record.
1856 defeated by Britain and France
1905 defeated by Japan
1917 defeated by Germany
1920 defeated by Poland
1939 defeated by Finland
1969 defeated by China
1988 defeated by Afghanistan
1996 defeated by Chechnya
2023 defeated by Ukraine
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Nicenixon: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
bassdow:

See eh, to Russia & according to history, Ukraine no be original country. and Crimea was part of Russia till a mistake was made that put it in the hands of Ukraine hence why Russia took it back around year 2014. A lot of people either don't know their history or choose to be ignorant.

And yea, Russia dey fight over 40-countries because Ukraine has both Financial , Military aids including foreign mercenaries (foreign soldiers), etc being supplied to them WHILE na Russia dey finance themselves.

It's like you're playing Woth game with someone, yet about 5 other people are busy assisting that person with some even peeping at your own game to inform your opponent.

Russia kept fighting like mumu but not until the WEST said Russia is intentionally prolonging the FIGHT, I almost thought Russia might be weak. See their swift reaction, just say bridge wey dey Crimea (which Ukraine claims is part of Ukraine) was bombed - no be say na better bombing Ooo, because that bridge was repaired same day meaning it was just a minor damage. now imagine had they been seriously fighting, fight suppose don end since.

And the manufacture their equipment even though they sometimes import.

See eh, the Mistake the WEST made is constantly sanctioning strong Countries - You end up teaching them to be more reliant to themselves.

Maybe make dem come sanction Nigeria small. Just small abeg Oooo make we no die abeg
who told you Russia is not getting help? Is it because those countries offering help to Russia are not noisemakers? Where did Russia get the drones they are using from? I want you to know they are many nameless and faceless organisations in the world financing Russia due to their hatred for the West. No country goes to war with having allies.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Nicenixon: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
bassdow:

See eh, to Russia & according to history, Ukraine no be original country. and Crimea was part of Russia till a mistake was made that put it in the hands of Ukraine hence why Russia took it back around year 2014. A lot of people either don't know their history or choose to be ignorant.

And yea, Russia dey fight over 40-countries because Ukraine has both Financial , Military aids including foreign mercenaries (foreign soldiers), etc being supplied to them WHILE na Russia dey finance themselves.

It's like you're playing Woth game with someone, yet about 5 other people are busy assisting that person with some even peeping at your own game to inform your opponent.

Russia kept fighting like mumu but not until the WEST said Russia is intentionally prolonging the FIGHT, I almost thought Russia might be weak. See their swift reaction, just say bridge wey dey Crimea (which Ukraine claims is part of Ukraine) was bombed - no be say na better bombing Ooo, because that bridge was repaired same day meaning it was just a minor damage. now imagine had they been seriously fighting, fight suppose don end since.

And the manufacture their equipment even though they sometimes import.

See eh, the Mistake the WEST made is constantly sanctioning strong Countries - You end up teaching them to be more reliant to themselves.

Maybe make dem come sanction Nigeria small. Just small abeg Oooo make we no die abeg
who told you Russia is not getting help? Is it because those countries offering help to Russia are not noisemakers? Where did Russia get the drones they are using from? No country goes to war with having allies.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by HornyTave: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Eagba:
watch Ukraine come for mariupol, then you will know Russia is kpon kpon. Crimea will be defence less.

There are many battles in a war.
let's watch and see.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Osariemen12: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Bentonite1:

TELL ME WAR USA HAS WON? IS IT AGAINST HITLER USA GAVE HIM SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS TO DEFEAT HITLER? OR WHAT?
Russia can only brag with nukes and that's the end. military they are noting.

Russia's war record.
1856 defeated by Britain and France
1905 defeated by Japan
1917 defeated by Germany
1920 defeated by Poland
1939 defeated by Finland
1969 defeated by China
1988 defeated by Afghanistan
1996 defeated by Chechnya
2023 defeated by Ukraine

Balderdash.

Russia is defeated by Ukraine and the regions they annexed are still with them.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Osariemen12: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
lawrenzooo:

Nobody wins in a war..
Casualties are always on both side..

Exactly.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Osariemen12: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
TheGift:

Keep on laughing , even in the face of Russia's humiliation.

I guess Russia is winning offline, regardless of the fact that a war that was to end in one month is entering its tenth month, despite the mass loss of Russian Soldiers which necessitated mobilization of 300,000 conscripts.

Yes , Russia is winning offline, that is why their young Men are fleeing to other countries so that they won't fight the war they are already winning; that's why they have pulled out of Kherson, which is the only major city they ever occupied. Yes Russia is winning offline - Lol �, I laugh in Ukrainian.

It's okay. Stop these blabbering and return the annexed regions to Ukraine.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Osariemen12: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Amayabor1:

And where is Russia winning? Offline? grin

Take back the regions annexed by Russia before blabbering.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Osariemen12: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
olamike02:
LIKE THE PANDORA THIEF.

Don't mention the incoming president in your madness. You better return to the rehabilitation home where you escaped.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by joyandfaith: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Armaggedon:
video from CNN? some of you don't have brain. Russia has evacuated overwhelming majority of the residents. They took out one month to evacuate over 200000 people. This withdrawal has been planned for over a month.

Who is talking about cnn video? Are u ok?
Withdrawal is a strategic defeat. Kherson was occupied by RA for 8 months. Yes RA evacuated collaborators and kidnapped others.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by alcuin(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
pansophist:
The people that believe this nonsense news are some of the dumbest creatures on earth, who have a brain but can't use it. They cant detect propaganda when they see one, and their thinking is ''one-way'' by default.

Why don't you guys who believe this propaganda hear from the Russians themselves or listen to news from India, China, South Africa, Iran, or Serbia? Since this war started, only western sources are shown on nairaland, which is undemocratic in nature, and will lead to ''mental kwashiorkor'' of guillible, or do you eat only Eba every day? So why listen to only one source of news?

Firstly, no stupid terms were offered to Russia, and secondly, Russia did not suffer any humiliating defeat in Kherson. Russia withdrew to save civilian lives, to remove any pretext that will make Kyiv bomb the civilians there. If anyone remembers, this was what Russia did six months ago when they withdrew from Kyiv to foster negotiations.

For you dumbass that has no independent mind, I repeat, Russia withdrew to save lives, they were not defeated or chased out of Kherson. Please learn to see news from multiple sources, and most importantly, learn to use your brain, that's why God gave it to you. If you really believe Ukraine can defeat Russia, a nuclear power, then its over. You are officially maad.

I'm seriously worried about the intellectual capacities of many nairalanders.

Sometimes one just laughs reading this blog.

You have said nothing but the truth.

Even the Ukrainians were scared to enter the city at first after the retreat thinking it's a trap. Notice that Ukraine is not even believing it.
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by bassdow: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
rottennaija:

I just saw a video on Twitter. I was about to download it before it was deleted. 2 Ukrainian adult. One an elderly female and the other a male. Eyes blindfolded, hands bound. Ukrainian solders were making fun of them, holding their Russian passport against the Camara.

I'm sure the video will pop up in telegram. When I see, I'll post and mention you.

hmmm
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Krismas(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hotice085:

Ogbeni sharap, you are still a Tata
He should have tried the nonsense with other Hardliners if he had the balls, not a liberal and chicken hearted nobody back in the days
Don't ever mention his house boy name here again
grin Houseboys are d most dangerous in the game of thrones. So go and sit down
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by Armaggedon: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

Who is talking about cnn video? Are u ok?
Withdrawal is a strategic defeat. Kherson was occupied by RA for 8 months. Yes RA evacuated collaborators and kidnapped others.
200000 collaborators?
Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by seyimailbox: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Two things I have been given several 15 days ban for on Facebook are my support for Ukraine and my support for Tinubu so I have also come to the conclusion that the same brainless Nigeria youth that support the invasion of Ukraine are the ones in the Obidient movement. Whoever wins will either prove my hypothesis or yours.
Penguin2:
Lol

Where are those fools?

Re: Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss by bassdow: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nicenixon:
who told you Russia is not getting help? Is it because those countries offering help to Russia are not noisemakers? Where did Russia get the drones they are using from? I want you to know they are many nameless and faceless organisations in the world financing Russia due to their hatred for the West. No country goes to war with having allies.

Kindly understand there are certain things that can't be kept as secret.

Even Russia can't move a single nuke without their enemy not knowing. Same with other countries.

meanwhile, We have seen live videos shown both by Russian Media & the WEST showing Russia's production lines for drones, though Ukraine still accuses them of getting drones from Iran, and Iran has come out to public say the last time they ever supplied Russia any weapon was before the Fight broke out. if that was TRUE/FALSE, it's left for those in right positions to determine that.

Need I remind you even Russia is an exporter of weapons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) / Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.