Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

How Many Bags Of Cement Will A 1256sqm House Need For Tiling. Please Guys Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many Bags Of Cement Will A 1256sqm House Need For Tiling. Please Guys Help (1210 Views)

How Many Bags Of Cement And Workmanship For 2bedroom Flat / Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting / How Many Cement Will Build 2 Bedroom Flat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Bags Of Cement Will A 1256sqm House Need For Tiling. Please Guys Help by darlforme: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
How many bags of cement will a 1256sqm house need for tiling and how much sharp sand. Please guys help
Re: How Many Bags Of Cement Will A 1256sqm House Need For Tiling. Please Guys Help by portacabin: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Roughly 1 bag to 10sqm for level ground
Re: How Many Bags Of Cement Will A 1256sqm House Need For Tiling. Please Guys Help by thelegend1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
darlforme:
How many bags of cement will a 1256sqm house need for tiling and how much sharp sand. Please guys help

Does this include wall tiling in bathrooms?

You've provided very little information to get adequate feedback. Another issue is the level of knowledge/experience of the Tilers.
Re: How Many Bags Of Cement Will A 1256sqm House Need For Tiling. Please Guys Help by darlforme: 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yes this includes all bathrooms. My contractor has added up the whole surface to be tiled including bathroom and kitchen. He is asking for 350bags of cement and someone else is asking 110 bags. I am confused pls
Re: How Many Bags Of Cement Will A 1256sqm House Need For Tiling. Please Guys Help by darlforme: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
portacabin:
Roughly 1 bag to 10sqm for level ground

That will be about 125 bags. What if kitchen walls and toilet walls are involved
Re: How Many Bags Of Cement Will A 1256sqm House Need For Tiling. Please Guys Help by darlforme: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
thelegend1:

Does this include wall tiling in bathrooms?

You've provided very little information to get adequate feedback. Another issue is the level of knowledge/experience of the Tilers.

Yes it includes kitchen walls and all bathrooms. I'm sorry about giving little info, I don't know much either
Re: How Many Bags Of Cement Will A 1256sqm House Need For Tiling. Please Guys Help by thelegend1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
darlforme:

Yes it includes kitchen walls and all bathrooms. I'm sorry about giving little info, I don't know much either

It's okay. If I can sight your plans and the type of tiles you intend to use (Granite, Marble, Vitrified, Porcelain, Ceramic e.t.c) I can give you a largely acceptable estimate.
But your Tiler also plays a critical role in material consumption.
Re: How Many Bags Of Cement Will A 1256sqm House Need For Tiling. Please Guys Help by darlforme: 12:21am On Nov 12, 2022
thelegend1:

It's okay. If I can sight your plans and the type of tiles you intend to use (Granite, Marble, Vitrified, Porcelain, Ceramic e.t.c) I can give you a largely acceptable estimate.
But your Tiler also plays a critical role in material consumption.

It is the normal tiles glaze super polished
Re: How Many Bags Of Cement Will A 1256sqm House Need For Tiling. Please Guys Help by naijacreativeha(f): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
darlforme:
from my experience in tiling, it all depends on the thickness of screeding which is the level that is taking but you can budget to buy between 250 -300 bags . call or WhatsApp me on 09036346989 for your professional tiling

(1) (Reply)

Need Plot Of Land,acres,hectares In Badagry Just Call On This Number 08060989506 / 19. Shops To Let @ Ikota Shopping Complex From 350,000 Naira Per Shop / Hotel Building Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.