Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City (1513 Views)

The Peter Obi Then And Peter Obi Now (photo) / INEC Should Sanction Peter Obi Now / Peter Obi Now National Project, Says Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City by StrongAlphMale: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Of course, we all know that Obi was in Benin City today.

And I agree with the guy who said once Obi becomes president, Labour Party should make Edo State their headquarters! However, the entire SS is on lockdown for peter Obi and as a result of today's campaign, the people of Edo State has decided to give Peter Obi a new name, which is H.E President Peter Osarumen Osaze Itua Osamudiamen Obi (GCFR)

The meaning of Obi's new name
Osarumen - God has done it for me
Osaze - The one God has chosen
Itua - not in a hurry in life
Osamudiamen - God is standing for me!

It is now clear and extremely obvious that not only Edo State but the entire SS is already in the bag for PO. I'll urge HE president Obi to leave the SS region and focus on NC, NE and NW. OBIDIENTs in Edo State we take care of the entire SS. God bless the incoming president Osamudiamen Obi!!!

23 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City by ngadaAwo: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
yes ooo

whatever you call him is accepted

he's the face of the new Nigeria which we all clamour for

God bless the incoming president Peter Obi GCFR

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Those deceiving Peter should be killed!

Even the name “President Peter Obi” is odd already! Name sounds like the name of the president of Aba Traders Association

Mere hearing the name, “His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu” you have that Presidential feel and accept that name fits title.

Why parents must be cautious of the name they give their kids. Always make sure it matches with Excellence.

President Peter Obi? Is that the President of a shrine?

And by the time you add Peter’s middle name, it will get worse.

President Peter Gregory Obi grin grin grin. Name sounding like that a renowned drunkard in Onitsha!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City by Rexymania(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Let's give him a Yoruba name. Ijoba Imole! grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City by Rexymania(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Those deceiving Tinubu should be killed
Re: Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City by Osamabinladenik: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
We will give him a Yoruba name when he gets to Lagos.

Omoluabi
Or oluwashinafunmi.

Obi lo ma Shina fun gbogbo wa

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City by Urheadmaster(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
We will give him a Yoruba name when he gets to Lagos.

Omoluabi
Or oluwashinafunmi.

Obi lo ma Shina fun gbogbo wa

In South East he is recognised as "agu ne enchemba 1"

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City by PandoraObi: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ezu river mortuary creator

Re: Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City by Eriokanmi: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
In Oba of Benin's words...small child, middle aged and old people keep coming to me, asking if I've ever heard of Peter Obi...if you know, you'd know wink

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City by bibianna(f): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2022
A big ISE to his prophetic new names!
Re: Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City by slivertongue: 1:43am On Nov 12, 2022
To be loved is good.
Re: Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City by Gadafii: 2:37am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Even the name “President Peter Obi” is odd already! Name sounds like the name of the president of Aba Traders Association

Mere hearing the name, “His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu” you have that Presidential feel and accept that name fits title.

Why parents must be cautious of the name they give their kids. Always make sure it matches with Excellence.

President Peter Gregory Obi grin grin grin. Name sounding like that a renowned drunkard in Onitsha!
Sounds better than plesident yekini Amoda, or tilinbu Escobar Ahmed grin
Re: Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City by Authoreety: 2:58am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

This guy needs urgent help
Re: Peter Obi Now Has A New Name In Benin City by Laggafin: 3:17am On Nov 12, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Of course, we all know that Obi was in Benin City today.

And I agree with the guy who said once Obi becomes president, Labour Party should make Edo State their headquarters! However, the entire SS is on lockdown for peter Obi and as a result of today's campaign, the people of Edo State has decided to give Peter Obi a new name, which is H.E President Peter Osarumen Osaze Itua Osamudiamen Obi (GCFR)

The meaning of Obi's new name
Osarumen - God has done it for me
Osaze - The one God has chosen
Itua - not in a hurry in life
Osamudiamen - God is standing for me!

It is now clear and extremely obvious that not only Edo State but the entire SS is already in the bag for PO. I'll urge HE president Obi to leave the SS region and focus on NC, NE and NW. OBIDIENTs in Edo State we take care of the entire SS. God bless the incoming president Osamudiamen Obi!!!
It's a done deal bro

Peter osamudiamen obi will go round the country and by special Grace of God be returned..elected and announced President federal Republic of Nigeria cum Feb 2023

(1) (Reply)

I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi / Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra, One Officer Dead / El-Rufai for President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.