Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians - Crime (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians (87708 Views)

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2022
morpheus101:

Are Colored's, indians and whites not South African or did you mean to say "black" South African women date whoever they want?

Hmmm?
Black South Africans are always the object of focus aren't they? so yeah I meant Black South African women
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2022
JaceBlaze:

They always take this route whenever a debate about serious stuff becomes too much for them to handle.I think they believe it's the only punchline they can use on us.
Always

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Mutual expulsion? Weren't you supposed to be the "big brother" that would provide sanity to chaos?

I see where you are going with this, you are trying to regurgitate the point that if the Nigerians or Ghanaians could expel each other's citizens, then how can either one of them plead the moral high ground when it comes to SA pushing for the same. This would be sound except for the below reasons:

1. The premise above supports the idea that because an evidential "bad policy" was implemented by one country then it is therefore permmissable or at the least understandable if another country engages is such an act.

2. Contextually speaking the "Ghana must go" saga by Nigerians and the enforcement of the "Aliens compliance order" by Ghana had deeper political undertones that just the "rumblings of the poor class" of either country. We can expansiate on that if necessary.

3. The economic integration of Ecowas in relation to that of SADC is a testament to the realization of these "archaic" policies that were a reaction and result of that era.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
morpheus101:

I see where you are going with this, you are trying to regurgitate the point that if the Nigerians or Ghanaians could expel each other's citizens, then how can either one of them plead the moral high ground when it comes to SA pushing for the same. This would be sound except for the below reasons:

1. The premise above supports the idea that because an evidential "bad policy" was implemented by one country then it is therefore permmissable or at the least understandable if another country engages is such an act.

2. Contextually speaking the "Ghana must go" saga by Nigerians and the enforcement of the "Aliens compliance order" by Ghana had deeper political undertones that just the "rumblings of the poor class" of either country. We can expansiate on that if necessary.

3. The economic integration of Ecowas in relation to that of SADC is a testament to the realization of these "archaic" policies that were a reaction and result of that era.

Unbelievable! so because there were deeper political undertones then it justifies the action? Shouldn't it had been more outrageous that the top brass are the main perpetrators in contravening the very same pan African ideology they had sworn to uphold?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Unbelievable! so because there were deeper political undertones then it justifies the action?
You'd have to point to where in my statement I imply justification. An underlining reason for an action and its justification are two different things as the latter reflects some sort of condonement of that action. Read slowly next time around.

JaceBlaze:

Shouldn't it had been more outrageous that the top brass are the main perpetrators in contravening the very same pan African ideology they had sworn to uphold?

Outrageous yes, but the aftermath of post-cold war alignments played a heavy role in the initial expulsion of Nigerians out of Ghana and the subsequent event was nothing more than retaliatory in nature.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
morpheus101:

You'd have to point to where in my statement I imply justification. An underlining reason for an action and its justification are two different things as the latter reflects some sort of condonement of that action. Read slowly next time around.

Outrageous yes, but the aftermath of post-cold war alignments played a heavy role in the initial expulsion of Nigerians out of Ghana and the subsequent event was nothing more than retaliatory in nature.

Wena re-read what you just wrote and you'll see where justification was implied.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Wena re-read what you just wrote and you'll see where justification was implied.

Show it to me.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
morpheus101:

Would highlighting this whole paragraph help?

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
JaceBlaze:

He'll spin it and then it will become this pointless, tedious and endless war of sematics and him trying to prove he's "smart" and all,
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
He'll spin it and then it will become this pointless, tedious and endless war of sematics and him trying to prove he's "smart" and all,

I'm getting tired already.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Would highlighting this whole paragraph help?

You are reaching now.

You were referring to the preceding statement below and the not the "subsequent" which is a response to a different statement you made.

Please pinpoint the implied justification below

"Contextually speaking the "Ghana must go" saga by Nigerians and the enforcement of the "Aliens compliance order" by Ghana had deeper political undertones that just the "rumblings of the poor class" of either country. We can expansiate on that if necessary."
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:

Yes its too brain racking for you so just stay clear. Adults only conversation.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
JaceBlaze:

it never gets anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
morpheus101:

You are reaching now.

You were referring to the preceding statement below and the not the "subsequent" which is a response to a different statement you made.

Please pinpoint the implied justification below

"Contextually speaking the "Ghana must go" saga by Nigerians and the enforcement of the "Aliens compliance order" by Ghana had deeper political undertones that just the "rumblings of the poor class" of either country. We can expansiate on that if necessary."

And just like that I close the convo...adios

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
JaceBlaze:

You don't fool me one bit Jaceblaze. I see through all this projecting.

if you can't keep up simply drop off and go back to your simpleton back and forths with the rest of the nairalanders on your SA vs Nigeria feud.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
morpheus101:

Yes its too brain racking for you so just stay clear. Adults only conversation.
As predictable as rain on on a cloudy day. LOL
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
JaceBlaze:

And just like that I close the convo...adios
Smart move
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
As predictable as rain on on a cloudy day. LOL

This doesn't change the fact that you are a simpleton.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Smart move

He's still baiting me to engage him further and I won't entertain it lol.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
morpheus101:

This doesn't change the fact that you are a simpleton.
And you're predictable bore. LOL
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
JaceBlaze:

trust me, you're saving yourself precious time

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Smart move

The only thing smart about Jaceblaze is the fact that he extracts frm conversations that which confirms his bias and often experiences cognative dissonance when his realities are challenged.

I understand why he runs.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
And you're predictable bore. LOL

But intellligent non the less.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
morpheus101:

The only thing smart about Jaceblaze is the fact that he extracts form conversations that which confirms his bias and often experiences cognative dissonance when his realities are challenged.

I understand though.
Lemme borrow some Spanish from my homie Jace..

Adios

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LeSudAfricaine: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
morpheus101:

But intellligent non the less.
Everybody thinks highly of themselves. it's understable wink
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Lemme borrow some Spanish from my homie Jace..

Adios
Nos vemos my amigos.

hasta luego y a tenga un bien dia!
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Baiting you!

Please, don't flatter yourself.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Someone here is still holding his breath hoping I reply to his childish taunts.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by morpheus101: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nah just rereading some of the previous posts.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by VawulenceProMax: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
newoffer:
No elders for your generation abi. Stupid pikin.
death to your generation
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Iamcrypto: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=Freshgrace4life post=118326590]What's even wrong with

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.