Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians (87645 Views)

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Ireportlive: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2022
cool

This SA people no get sense, wetin concern us with their mumu Olosho politician

12 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2022
every little thing they shout Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by GodHatesJews: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2022
Uncircumcised small dik energy SA faggins expressing their incel status .

Igbo guys continue fcking their chicks and hitting them with drugs

I support this kind of development wholeheartedly as SA is one big Globo homo cesspit filled to the brim with Aids niggers that can't stop raking dik up their ass.

Osus are useful in this regard
.carry on.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

This SA people no get sense, wetin concern us with their mumu Olosho politician

shatap stop talking nonsense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Roboto11: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2022
HenryTimes:
South Africans are very myopic people. instead of blaming the old woman for indulging in a video sex at her age, no wonder the French tried to change their way of reasoning.

Have you lived in any part of the world considered civilised?

Just curious to know your viewpoint.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Buharideen: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2022
That is why the south Africans are called the bush man very bushy .

7 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by olisaEze(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2022
This is a top legislator making unfounded accusations and a country of people who claim to be intelligent have not asked her how she knows it was a Nigerian?? Nations have gone to war for much less, so before South Africa starts what they might later regret they need to ask that woman to be very sure! She has mentioned a sitting Nigerian Governor’s name, whose State happens to be populated by very militant citizens. Also, the man being touted by the youths to takeover from the incumbent Nigerian President next year is not one that takes trash from anyone! SA needs to be diplomatic and not because of a xenophobic nature accuse the wrong people in this case. The gentle strides of a tiger does not in anyway mean it's a coward.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Scribx: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/nigerias-consulate-in-joburg-condemns-sharing-of-zanele-sifubas-sex-video-430d6cd6-150f-48bf-b1ae-9ad2731dbb18

Sometimes, I can't help but feel the umceremious apartheid really did a number on many SAs. Their penchant for destructive profiling is too much. It is the same way AAs remain prisoners of their own mind years after slavery has ended.

18 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes, including all your politicians like this one who's now into extortion. He wanted R300K from this poor lady.

So cry for yourself coz of the type of leaders you have that have turned you into desperation.
but your former president Zuma was only released from prison recently after pleading guilty to massive corruption in SA? There is no African country without corrupt and dirty politicians alike

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by tishbite41(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I see you're struggling.

Here are pics of "lazy SA black men" earning an honest living and developing their country by building t
roads, power stations, stadiums and mining the world's deepest mines. Not japaring all over the place and being pests.

How many black SA men have you seen scavenging and being parasites in Nigeria, and then insulting their hosts?

What a shame!!!
Servants in their own ancestral lands
Enslaved by the Whites but keep on hating on fellow Blacks
Worst species of the Black race

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by newnigerdelta00: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2022
HenryTimes:
South Africans are very myopic people. instead of blaming the old woman for indulging in a video sex at her age, no wonder the French tried to change their way of reasoning.

Common get out ,why owner go expose her privacy in the first place,make they do your mama na
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by sulaak(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2022
Lesson number one. Don't do video sex

Until the main culprit is found, arrested, and prosecuted for 50 years in prison. Until proven Nigerians are innocent of the heinous crime of blackmail and extortion.

The final lesson Nigerians build your own country, do not repeat the mistake of voting another Buhari.

God bless SA, and God bless Nigeria.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Blaqputin(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

That's the problem with your japaholism - you just jump into any country without understanding or respecting its way of life. SA is a sexually liberated country so why blame the "old woman" when the Nigerian is the one who broke SA rules?

Her privacy and trust in him was broken.

Gosh, SA was not even colonised by the French. What total ignorance is this? angry
Which Nigerian, do u hv concrete proof or just rubbish as usual.

11 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Minjim: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2022
HenryTimes:

What she does with her private life is her biz.

The criminal her is Diri ,who release the video of someone privacy.

I have nude picture that a that a white foreigner sent to me. I won't stoop so low to release it.

It's wickedness

6 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Ckonnet: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2022
These people carry naija matter 4 head sha.

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by BABANGBALI: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Dem don dupe am for pusssssssy
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Blaqputin(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2022
AfonjaConehead:
That duoye Siri whatever of bayelsa should be impeached!!!!!
Fake news pls

5 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Disclaimer12: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2022
So if a certain Radebe was foolish enough to release an intimate video , then the fault should be shifted to the entire south Africans because he's from there? Where is the sense in this? I know the story will trend more because the bame Nigeria is attached to it,, even though it still remain unconfirmed! Hundred of leak sex tapes are circulated in South Africa daily, it's not a crime bevause a certain Nigerian is not attavhed to it! Funny
WannaHowzit:

That's the problem with your japaholism - you just jump into any country without understanding or respecting its way of life. SA is a sexually liberated country so why blame the "old woman" when the Nigerian is the one who broke SA rules?

Her privacy and trust in him was broken.

Gosh, SA was not even colonised by the French. What total ignorance is this? angry

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by jumper524(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2022
If southafricans attempt to reactivate xenophobia on Nigerians again, a stiffer and more violent response should be returned back from is. Lazyass humans.

8 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by jclassiq(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2022
South Africa is really a shitty country to be honest. And i wonder why people go there.

A supposed civilized country but the inhabitants are barbarians from the stone age.

Very disgusting.

22 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes, including all your politicians like this one who's now into extortion. He wanted R300K from this poor lady.

So cry for yourself coz of the type of leaders you have that have turned you into desperation.

Oga ur mouth dey smell
How can a Governor of an oil producing state be begging for chicken change

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Skty: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2022
Make una vote wisely. We should be the giant of Africa oo....imagine ordinary South Africa de call us illegal immigrants. Chai, it will never be well with our politicians who put us in this mess. we are disrespected all over the world. Agbadorians and afonjas i de look una with vert bad eyes ... always allowing Nigeria play second fiddle to Fulanis is the cause of our backwardness.. SMH

8 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Minjim: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2022
HenryTimes:

What she does with her private life is her biz.

The criminal her is Diri ,who release the video of someone privacy.

I have nude picture that a that a white foreigner sent to me. I won't stoop so low to release it. I've even deleted them when I thought that my Facebook could be hacked

It's wickedness
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Rahkman: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin naija boys for SA better buy shorthand keep they are coming for you....

5 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Gospel2Day: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2022
Nigerians in SA should start sending their families back home, and plan to return to Nigeria themselves.
Why continue to live in a foreign nation where the native people hate you with disgusting passion?
Life isn't all about making money.
It's first about safety and peace of mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2022
akwesenana:

gringrin
I know that feeling bro.
That feeling when some stranger comes into your land and becomes successful after a few years while you have been wretched despite being born and brought up there.
You actually believe that a Governor of an oil producing state will engage in a conversation with an old hoe when fresh babes full Bayelsa?
If you do, I've got an aircraft carrier to sell to you. wink
Take heart bro.
Just focus on yourself and you might be as rich as the Nigerians you so despise.

Fortunately unlike you I don't know the feeling of wrecking my own country and then becoming a perennial refugee for the past 60 years.

The last time I checked SA people had per capita income several times yours so I kinda understand why you feel the pressure to engage in illicit dealings in order to keep up, coz let's face it you're illegal in SA and therefore can't get a job anywhere.

It's your shamelessness I'm concerned about though, coz not only had it turned you into xenophobia practice targets but it has also deprived you of any meaningful public infrastructure in your own country coz u survive on dog eat dog mentality.

So I feel your pain behind those laughing emojis - it really is very sad cry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Agbebakun22: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=WannaHowzit post=118320313][/quote] Hey what are u doing in Nigeria Forum. Seun need to start verifying identities to avoid marauder such like you. Last time i checked the forum is having a Nigerian name not Africa name. Please get out of here.

7 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by jazon(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2022
sulaak:
Lesson number one. Don't do video sex

Until the main culprit is found, arrested, and prosecuted for 50 years in prison. Until proven Nigerians are innocent of the heinous crime of blackmail and extortion.

Please how many people committed the crime?
Even if it's a Nigerian that exposed the video. How are other Nigerians involved?
For every one crime committed by a Nigerian in SA, the indigenes may have committed a thousand. But nobody publicizes it.
Crimes are being committed all over the world, that's why the police exists.

8 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Allisgud: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2022
How do I download the sex video,in order to confirm

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2022
It's not like those idiots need any excuse to become xenophobic... They already are.

Nigerians, fix your damn country once and for all! Let these insults finally stop!

I don't see any other nationality on earth, not even Jews, being universally insulted like Nigerians! It's a serious shame!

11 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Naajjii: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
These savages called south Africans just hate Nigerians. It's showing all over their comments. I believe it's mostly Igbo business guys there...just like here in Nigeria like Lagos...why do people hate hustling successful people as if they are eating their govt money both there and here.

Black man is Black man enemy. Frustration and hard living have made many reason hates, envy, jealousy and the rest black mind things.

You people should behave yourselves when you go to their country. It is not just about jealousy it also got to do with the way you behave in their country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CSTRR: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.