Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja (6156 Views)

South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) / APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) / Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by Krepwis: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2022
Good one there.... but shine your eyes well well and vote competence that will see to it you don't continue to stay in IDP camps grin
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by kingsways: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2022
Deception

She never visited or donated things to IDPs till now they are trying to buy votes
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by jutan: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2022
If you think these people love you? You must be dreaming. They leave you hungry for years and show up to give you crump. And you cheer them. Nigerians stop loving the oppressors
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2022
Zydote:
The APC Women Presidential Campaign Team earlier today donated food and non-food items at the IDP camp in Area One, Abuja. Items donated include 100 bags of rice, 500 yams, 100 cartons of instant noodles, 30 cartons of oil, 500 wrappers and empowerment grants for young people in the camp.

The delegation, which was led by the Chairman, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, also had the Co-Chair, Hajiya Nana Shettima, the national coordinator of the women’s team, Dr. Asabe Vilita-Bashir and her deputy, Ms. Lauretta Onochie; wife of the Senator representing Lagos West, Mrs. Temitope Adeola and wife of the secretary of the APC-PCC, Mrs. Bukola Faleke.

Incompetent party. Brought hardship on the people and they are now donating for the cameras. Tcheeew
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2022
Wow! What a stunt!

Remi is a good woman! I'm just sad she is caught up in this kinda charade..

They even had to bring the whole press and show to the world like those items were privileges and not what should have gotten to those people. If you are using government money to show yourself, e no go ever better for you....
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by phemray(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope Tinubu will be re-elected for second term in 2027

Lol, talking of 2027 now, are u saying 2023 is settled??
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by Usamakirfi(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2022
Atiku abubakar is our next president
And we will do everything to to give him our voter's in 2023 election

Go for president baba atiku

PDP power

Usama musa kirfi

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by GGirll: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2022
JayLex2010:
Remi Tinubu is actually working tirelessly. Good to see that

She will work invain Obi is out choice, we don't need an old kingpin and drug lord to be our president, we are the most populous African nation and must retire these old, nepotistic and deluded ancestors.

1 Like

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by Allisgud: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2022
Money that was supposed to be use in order to prevent the disaster from happening
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by ogatboy(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2022
I mean this photo ops with IDP is disgusting
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by BlackyOne: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2022
Question: Who made them IDP's ?

Answer : APC
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by condralbedez: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2022
APC caused insecurity,whereby the bandits has took over our homes,the populance are now in IDP camp,same APC are going to the camp to do charity because election is around the corner,and some people are calling this kind gesture and praising them.

I pray that you that's praising those politicians will experience what those people in IDP camp is experiencing...Stupid people
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Zydote:
The APC Women Presidential Campaign Team earlier today donated food and non-food items at the IDP camp in Area One, Abuja. Items donated include 100 bags of rice, 500 yams, 100 cartons of instant noodles, 30 cartons of oil, 500 wrappers and empowerment grants for young people in the camp.

The delegation, which was led by the Chairman, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, also had the Co-Chair, Hajiya Nana Shettima, the national coordinator of the women’s team, Dr. Asabe Vilita-Bashir and her deputy, Ms. Lauretta Onochie; wife of the Senator representing Lagos West, Mrs. Temitope Adeola and wife of the secretary of the APC-PCC, Mrs. Bukola Faleke.
Wow
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by Cromagnon: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Merlin9998:
That's their work let them stop making it look like charity something.
you prefer they don't do the charity something because you Don chop beleful?
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by Cromagnon: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
checkmatez:
Show me a Picture of remi tinubu giving to charity before election, I want to check something
show picture of voters remembering to vote for who has been helping them for 24 yrs. Ppl have short memory and that's why politicians must Save their resources till last minute
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by Hoelujohn: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
Hoe-bi and his wedding reception like campaign can't even out number just the APC women campaign election grin
The usual strategy: Improvish the people, when it's almost election, give them crumbs and they will always worship you
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by Hoelujohn: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Wetin cartoon if indomie go do for a family man life? We don suffer under APC hand
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by crusufixo(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
Any particular reason why all these gestures are coming now and not long before now ?....
Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by deeva2: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
angry
E no go better for APC and their supporters

CRY CRY ADULT

Re: APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja by Jnkay: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nonsense donation. Will this food sustain them for one week. Why not reduce the rate of inflation in price and cost of leaving for them. Price of food skyrockets on daily basis.

Guys we must not reply every OP! People will wake up to create tribalism to destabilize the Obidents Move via Yoruba hate Igbos or Igbos hate Yoruba. We Nigerian Youths are the new Nigeria.

Our forefathers had lived their lives. Let bygones be bygones. Out of greediness they looted and messed up this Nation. Some of us abroad are ashamed to be called Nigerians . We must change the history by abiding together in love for better Nigeria.

Dear OP, Simple, Yorubas didn't do Igbos anything, and Igbos didn't do Yorubas anything. If there is no constructive misunderstanding, there will be no solution and there will be no progress.

Wish way Nigeria. I learnt that one tin of evaporated milk is now #400, yet one wicked youth who don't care about the poor masses or the future of his unborn generation will tell me to vote APC again. God punish the Devil

In Peter Obi's voice! People agitate in my house, my wife, my children. If you say to me you have lived with your wife all through and you people have never quarrelled, then you are not married. You disagree and settle it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology / Amadioha Banking / Amaechi Secondary Schools far Better Than GEJ Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.