Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN (1287 Views)

ukraine Reclaims Irpin. Launches Counter Attacks In Kherson & Kyiv / What Russia Has Lost So Far During The War / Russian Forces Claim Control Of Ukrainian City Of Kherson. Surround Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by ShoeWorld2(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Teaser4:
i no like Zelenski but I don’t wish Ukraine get a nuke, that will be a disaster, I recently moved permanently to a western country I don’t wanna live in fear, say one day nuke fit end my life.
I don't know why I found this funny grin grin. I thought you guys don't like Westerners? Abeg forget war knack me easiest route for Japa make I join una dey wait for nuclear attack grin

Back to Russia running out missiles I still stand my ground say na propaganda sey… make we dead the matter… Russia won’t nuke Kiev dem fit use this wan, shey you don check the link I sent to you, if you can read the whole news, atleast read the headlines or google search another reliable source, nuclear deterrent na for nato
Not propaganda because if the supply is unlimited Ukraine will never smell light and water in their household throughout the course of this war.
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by Teaser4(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
I don't know why I found this funny grin grin. I thought you guys don't like Westerners? Abeg forget war knack me easiest route for Japa make I join una dey wait for nuclear attack grin

Not propaganda because if the supply is unlimited Ukraine will never smell light and water in their household throughout the course of this war.
lmao you fit check my previous comments here, I’ve never mention here say I hate west, before I moved here permanently I don visit several western countries, (Europe- America) but on this Russia-ukraine matter I disagree with the west…that will never change, no be only share that sentiments no be all western citizens sef support the war. Even my oga seunny4lif lives in Germany with his family

As I type before, if I see anything wey change my mind. I go surely mention you. Im fvcking pragmatic
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by ShoeWorld2(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Teaser4:
TBh, I respect your insights no cap, where have you been cos nah those wey Dey throw insults we’ve been dealing with here for a very long time, user wey Dey act like say dem be Ukrainians. However, I won’t change my opinion about the running of missiles.. I Dey feel you bro. Nah like this we suppose Dey rob minds, cos the last time I check my parents are sef back home cos no be naija Dey fight war. If I see something wey change my mind, about the subject I go mention you. This is educational for me, nothing personal no sentiment but I’m pro pootin grin cheesy
I dey around but hardly comments on this issue cos both sides have a lot of cope and propaganda going on.
I know say you be Putin fan but your master made a grave mistake invading Ukraine when USA dey withdraw from Afghanistan in preparation for unnamed great war ahead or even with Biden the warmonger as their president. Their mistake also comes from their FSB that's why their superiors are the first people to lose their job within the first two months of the war. Putin Bleep up by creating chaos in Europe that's why Western leaders dey vex. He should have just negotiate when his military mounts fear in Ukraine borders because everyone was begging and pleading for him to renegotiate.

Just mention/tag me when things sup
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by Teaser4(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
I dey around but hardly comments on this issue cos both sides have a lot of cope and propaganda going on.
I know say you be Putin fan but your master made a grave mistake invading Ukraine when USA dey withdraw from Afghanistan in preparation for unnamed great war ahead or even with Biden the warmonger as their president. Their mistake also comes from their FSB that's why their superiors are the first people to lose their job within the first two months of the war. Putin Bleep up by creating chaos in Europe that's why Western leaders dey vex. He should have just negotiate when his military mounts fear in Ukraine borders because everyone was begging and pleading for him to renegotiate.

Just mention/tag me when things sup

no lele bro, I don follow you asap, if anything sup, I go tag you first.
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by alade26632: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
Exactly!!Exactly!!...
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by fortunez1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:
It is a trap. I repeat it is a fvcking trap.

The Ukrainian army ought to know this. Russia is planning on shelling the 40% part of Kherson into a dead city. Same tactics was used in Syria.

Ukranian army moving it men into the region quickly, all for media clout is biggest mistake i have seen.
oga close mouth abi na u bring them this far , the war will end before the end of world cup .
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by Teaser4(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
fortunez1:
oga close mouth abi na u bring them this far , the war will end before the end of world cup .
which war ooo? Abi na Biafra war cos I no Dey understand lmao….

Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by HornyTave: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hotice085:

So una de keep stats?
Oga can you tell me how you arrived at that size because according to one Mr Geopolitikus of a guy called Goddson, the four regions annexed by Ukraine are bigger than Nigeria or half the size of Nigeria
Plz kindly tell us the map you used in coming to the above conclusions?
Map of the west or Russian map? I de wait

use Google.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by OfficialAPCNig: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

Another angle to it. Russia all this while has been looking for the war to escalate. They want to annihilate ukraine in the most brutal way but also trying to avoid criticising from the media.

They may deliberately sabotage their facility in crimea and blame it on ukraine. Then the flood-gate of hell will be open on them.

I just pity the army being move into Kherson at the moment. Those guys are gone.
Agbado war analyst.
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by Hotice085: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
HornyTave:

use Google.

I think say Google na Western agenda abi no be so una talk?
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by Merisbankie(m): 12:33am On Nov 13, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Ukraine always shell Belgrod, Kupsyank and then Crimea(when they have tochka ballastic missiles) what happened when they blow kerch Bridge is shocked attack and will still happen once in a while during the course of this war but cannot be sustained if its to be every day something.
Missile production in Russia is all time low/slow due to sanctions not due to money because Russia na big fish. Even Russians know that Ukraine is likely to attack Crimea to cut their rail/land route(kerch bridge) and further undermine their offensive capabilities that's why they're digging multiple defensive lines in Crimea.
Russia and the Western countries are tired of this war but Ukrainians are far from being tired. Their new drone have range of 1000km and can reach Moscow. The drone will enter service next year and it will be clear to all that Russia cannot win this war if they don't make use of nuke.

OK... I thought you dey stay for Nigeria wink
all these trash you typed here doesn't match Iranian suicide drones
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by ShoeWorld2(m): 1:11am On Nov 13, 2022
Merisbankie:

all these trash you typed here doesn't match Iranian suicide drones

Buy sneakers from me because military equipment discussion is not for someone like you.

Check my siggy for contact grin

1 Like

Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by Teaser4(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

Buy sneakers from me because military equipment discussion is not for someone like you.

Check my siggy for contact grin
Do you remember I told you the other day that, Russia running out of missiles is nothing but pure western propaganda… I hope you’re watching the news now, cos person wey Dey run low on missiles no dey waste am

Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by ShoeWorld2(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Teaser4:
Do you remember I told you the other day that, Russia running out of missiles is nothing but pure western propaganda… I hope you’re watching the news now, cos person wey Dey run low on missiles no dey waste am
I remember what we discussed and below screenshot was one of my replies which indicates that the attack will happen once in a while during the course of the war.

Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by Otobong3374(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Another angle to it. Russia all this while has been looking for the war to escalate. They want to annihilate ukraine in the most brutal way but also trying to avoid criticising from the media.

They may deliberately sabotage their facility in crimea and blame it on ukraine. Then the flood-gate of hell will be open on them.

I just pity the army being move into Kherson at the moment. Those guys are gone.
Putin Cannot Win This War, The War Is Too Big For Him To Win In A Second. I Think, He Is Confused About The War. If Putin Is Looking A Way To Escalate This War, Let Him Use Hypersonic Weapon Or Intercontinental Ballestic Missile Let Us See What Is Going To Happen. Let Him Stop Using Drone, Short Range Missile & Long Range To Fight This Big War.
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by Teaser4(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
I remember what we discussed and below screenshot was one of my replies which indicates that the attack will happen once in a while during the course of the war.
bro nothing like once in a while again, Ukraine still collect this morning…. Russia running out missiles is nothing but a western propaganda, i still stand ground.

How are you doing bro?

Good to hear from you, at least you replied if na some ppl dem fit ghost…
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by Otobong3374(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

But russia is getting weapons from small iran abi??
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by Otobong3374(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Teaser4:
What Happen?? Ukraine Don Sheet On Russia? When I Ask Putin To Stop This War He Said Na Ur Papa Head, Now Putin Don See Mama Head. War Continue
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by Otobong3374(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Teaser4:
bro nothing like once in a while again, Ukraine still collect this morning…. Russia running out missiles is nothing but a western propaganda, i still stand ground.

How are you doing bro?

Good to hear from you, at least you replied if na some ppl dem fit ghost…
Okay Ukraine Dey Collect Wotowoto Abi? Russia Don Win? Na Wetin I Want Hear.
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by ShoeWorld2(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2022
Teaser4:

How are you doing bro?

Good to hear from you, at least you replied if na some ppl dem fit ghost
What of this morning? I told you that this shocked missile attacked cannot be sustained daily but once in a while and moreover AD will shot most of the cruise missiles down and few ballistic missile.

I'm good bro and you?

Lol at the bold, I have been away for few days but will always reply mention whenever I'm back
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by Teaser4(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
What of this morning? I told you that this shocked missile attacked cannot be sustained daily but once in a while and moreover AD will shot most of the cruise missiles down and few ballistic missile.

I'm good bro and you?

Lol at the bold, I have been away for few days but will always reply mention whenever I'm back
lol bro, I never said na everyday dem go Dey rain missiles on em nah… you seems not to get my points here, na the talk say they are running low on missiles, I Dey counter.

I’m good bro, thanks for asking. I noticed that too.
Have a good day ahead
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by BentizilL: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

I'm good bro and you?

AD did not shoot most of the missile down, where did you get that from?.

Ukraine will say they shoot 18 out of 20 missile down but will later come out and shout Russia is destroying all their critical infrastructure.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by ShoeWorld2(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2022
BentizilL:

AD did not shoot most of the missile down, where did you get that from?.

Ukraine will say they shoot 18 out of 20 missile down but will later come out and shout Russia is destroying all their critical infrastructure.. angry

When AD shot half it means most, because just day before yesterday Russia sent more than 79 missiles with unknown number of geran drones and if all of them hit their intended targets, Ukraine won't have electricity throughout this coming winter.
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by Teaser4(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
When AD shot half it means most, because just day before yesterday Russia sent more than 79 missiles with unknown number of geran drones and if all of them hit their intended targets, Ukraine won't have electricity throughout this coming winter.
currently over 10m Ukrainians no get access to electricity. Shey na Zelenski you still dey believe, person wey was to run mouth say nah Russian missiles hit Poland the other day, he don cast, anything I read about the war from any western source, I Dey take am with a pinch of salt cos there’s higher possibility that it’s another propaganda. Zelenski prove me right the other day.

Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by ShoeWorld2(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2022
Teaser4:
currently over 10m Ukrainians no get access to electricity. Shey na Zelenski you still dey believe, person wey was to run mouth say nah Russian missiles hit Poland the other day, he don cast, anything I read about the war from any western source, I Dey take am with a pinch of salt cos there’s higher possibility that it’s another propaganda. Zelenski prove me right the other day.
The problem with Zelensky is that he is trying to rope every country into this war with his attitude but I love what Russians are doing, they're being extra careful not to escalate.
Re: What Russia’s Kherson Withdrawal Means For The War-CNN by Teaser4(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
The problem with Zelensky is that he is trying to rope every country into this war with his attitude but I love what Russians are doing, they're being extra careful not to escalate.
it’s necessary bro, nobody wants a nuclear war, I knew even before dem conclude their yeye investigation, that Russia will never intentionally or mistakenly shell Poland, they are everything but not reckless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steal A Little, But Don't Loot- Indian Minister Sparks Outcry / What You Don't Know Or You Refused To Know About Kenyan Attack / New Survey: 96% Of Palestinians Believe Palestinian Authority Is Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.