Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 12 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 12 2022 (174 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 9 2022. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 12 2022 by Jakes122: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2022
The theme for Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 12 2022 is ”TRAVAILING IN PRAYER FOR THE NATIONS”.

SCRIPTURE: Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession ''Psalm 2:8.''

The Message translation of our theme verse says, “What do you want? Name it: Nations as a present? continents as a prize?” I first came across this verse when I was 15 years of age, and I prayed to the Lord according to this scripture. In response, the Spirit of the Lord said to me, “I’ve given you the nations!”

At that tender age, I was concerned about the abysmal state of the unbelievers in the nations of the world; they’re in spiritual darkness and alienated from the life of God. They’re hopeless and without God in the world. So, I got the world map (atlas), and many times, I’d place my hands on it, speaking and prophesying over the nations of the world and over men’s lives.

I travailed in prayer for the needy people of the world. I’d pray and cry, broken before the Lord. Oh, how I wept in prayer for the nations of the world! Ever since, I knew that not one nation could shut its doors against me. Today, the Lord is doing many great things through us in the...Rhapsody Of Realities November 12 2022

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Names For Baby And Their Meaning / Tempted By Shortcuts / Prayers For Our Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.