Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

LGC: The New Way To Make 100k-200k Working From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LGC: The New Way To Make 100k-200k Working From Home (218 Views)

How to Earn Btw 100k-200k Working As A Crane/forklift operator / Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k, ₦200K And 1 Million Naira In Nigeria / 100k - 200k Grants For Young Entrepreneurs 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LGC: The New Way To Make 100k-200k Working From Home by Gns247: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2022
If you're looking for ways to become your own boss working %100 from home.. And making an average of 100k-200k a month please read on..

Because this could be one of the best post you're going to read on the internet in recent time because it's going to transform your life financially if you take action on the information I'm going to reveal here today.

My name is Noah,

In this post I'm going to show you how to become your own boss working as an LGC..

I know you want to ask; Noah what's LGC?

It's very simple.
LGC simply stand for lead generation consultant.

I consider this one of the most lucrative way for anyone to making money online and become their own boss.

The reason is because it doesn't require any upfront investment.

It doesn't require any special experience

It doesn't require any special expertise

It doesn't require you to know anyone..

In a country like Nigeria where getting a well paying job is a hell of work..

I think the best way to start working for yourself in the next 30 days is to become a lead generation consultant.

But who the heck is a lead generation consultant?

First if you're an internet marketer or familiar with digital marketing things you should know what lead generation is..

But I'll want to assume that you don't know anything about digital marketing things.

So a lead generation consultant is someone who help businesses to generate leads for their business.

Again you'd be saying; what's a lead ?

A lead is a prospect who's likely to become a customer or client to a business.

What you need to understand is that almost all business need leads to sell their services to.

For instant:
Real estate developers needs leads to sell their properties

Dentist need leads to sell their dental service

Insurance company need leads to sell their insurance package

Car dealers need leads for their automobile dealership.

Lawyer needs lead to sell their legal services.

Affiliate marketers need leads to sell their affiliate program.

Home builders need leads to sell their home building services.

The list is on and on..

And this is one of the most lowest competitive niche right now on the internet because not too many people are looking in this direction..

I personally started offering lead generation consultant service earlier this year, within one week of starting,
I signed my first client who paid me 45k for affiliate leads service.

And the second week I signed another client who paid me 50k for lead generation service.

And in the third week I signed another client who paid me 35k for 2 weeks of ads making a total of 130k in my first month.

That's why I'm so confident that anyone can make anything from 100-200k a month working as an LGC.

Take for instant..
At the moment I've client who paid me 300k to run leads generation service for him and another who's paying me 100k to run ads for him.

If I can do it you too can do it..

But how do you begin?

It's very simple, you can go to YouTube and look for videos on how to become a lead generation consultant and start watching it and implement.

Or

if that's so boring and you want to go faster and start making money from offering lead generation service.

I'm leaving my calendly Link below for you to schedule a personal call with me..

https://calendly.com/gemsnoah/30min

Please note it's not a free service it's for people are serious and will want to start making money online offering leads generation service to other business.

If this sounds like you..
Please go ahead and schedule a a 30 minutes call with me to see if you're a good fit for this program.

https://calendly.com/gemsnoah/30min

(1) (Reply)

Where To Access Your Loans. / Get A Business Flyer From Szkay Graphics Today / 6 Creative And Simple Design Tips For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.