Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic (3830 Views)

Please Help: Speed Not Exceeding A Certain Point / Any Good BMW Mechanic In Ibadan. Suggestions Please. / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic by homeboy205: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
There was peace for a very long time now….

I pray for peace on this thread
Re: My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic by jceesquare(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2022
kingreign:

Sorry about the experience you had using my services, a lot of poor communication contributed largely to the eventful outcome. We are all not perfect, but we learn from our mistakes.

My approach to working on a modern day vehicle is a step by step analysis of the defective system, testing and re-testing, most times I have to buy parts without the owners knowledge while diagnosing a fault hoping that the initiative will go a long way in resolving the fault.

Once again sorry about the experience, we will do better.
Wow!!!
I wasn't expecting this response at all.
I thought you would come out swinging with fire and brimstone.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic by OfficialDJ: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2022
jceesquare:

Wow!!!
I wasn't expecting this response at all.
I thought you would come out swinging with fire and brimstone.
when he isn't stupid?

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic by mafioso47(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2022
kingreign:

Sorry about the experience you had using my services, a lot of poor communication contributed largely to the eventful outcome. We are all not perfect, but we learn from our mistakes.

My approach to working on a modern day vehicle is a step by step analysis of the defective system, testing and re-testing, most times I have to buy parts without the owners knowledge while diagnosing a fault hoping that the initiative will go a long way in resolving the fault.

wow this is pure class, respect and maturity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic by Kingdemu: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
Damn cry
Re: My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic by AutoConsult: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
It is what it is. Most professionals out here just wanna make the money first. They can put their reputation on the line for money at any time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic by Liron: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
The vawulence can't go down like this
Re: My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic by hello66: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
What I don't understand is, same kingriegn in abj
Kubwa? Or another person??
Can't fix Honda Accord 08??
Even was getting angry?

Bros go even flex u if u come his shop, well either it's not same person or his change Sha

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic by Originalsly: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2022
kingreign:

Hmmmm .... I don't think you know you are confirming what he said ..... that you are a Kazeem. I'm not sure about older cars .... but for sure working on "modern cars" is a trial and error adventure. Should we take "modern cars" to mean any car with a CPU?
Re: My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic by checkmatez: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2022
Just passing by!!

But isn't this the hardcore cartalk ass licker kingreign I know?
As a professional kazeem you claim to be online, why don't you give back a refund at least to some percentage as your fellow online professional kazeem also do? Or your own professionalism get bustop

By the way where's your buddy heavenlybang? Seems he deserted you when you need him the most or he wasn't as lucky as you that your unsatisfied customer left alone,maybe his locked him up shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
checkmatez:
Just passing by!!

But isn't this the hardcore cartalk ass licker kingreign I know?
As a professional kazeem you claim to be online, why don't you give back a refund at least to some percentage as your fellow online professional kazeem also do? Or your own professionalism get bustop

By the way where's your buddy heavenlybang? Seems he deserted you when you need him the most or he wasn't as lucky as you that your unsatisfied customer left alone,maybe his locked him up shocked

Try dey carry sense waka.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic by alienvirus: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
Vawulence thread. Frustrated weyreys full NL sha

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic by nawaforyouo: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2023
buygala:
As far as I know, having owned, maintained and driven multiple vehicles, I know as a fact that mechanics have an agreement with part sellers that they will get an immediate refund for parts bought from the sellers that do not work..stuff like solenoids are immediately returnable to part seller and an immediate refund given...bigger parts like gearboxes and Engines are a different issue sha..

So I don't see why Mike will charge op for solenoids that as they didn't work, he should have simply returned them to the parts dealer and gotten a refund..

In any case, na una wey dey patronize online mechos I blame...for me, any tete-a tete- with online mecho ends on this forum...That's how the weyrey pipu badmouthed the VCM in a 2010 Accord v6, saying all sort of shit..When the VCM in my 2010 Accord V6 started acting up, an "uneducated" mechanic fixed it for less than 10k..and no he didn't bypass the VCM..almost 2 years on, that VCM hasn't even coughed.. I have since sold the vehicle in pristine state to my friend, and moved on to something else.

Long story short..that one has an expensive scanner, MacBook laptop, speaks good English, an office with AC, and bills like a kidnapper doesn't guarantee he isn't a shitty mech..Shine ya eye, make guymen no use packaging run you street...

There is a lot of automotive knowledge out there..and most of it isn't within the mental grasp of these online Mechos.

Please what was done on the VCM?
Re: My Experience With A Certain Nairaland Super Mechanic by buygala(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2023
nawaforyouo:

Please what was done on the VCM?

I honestly don't know Sir.. But it gave no further issues after that work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Car Trackers Inclusive In The Sim Registration? / Urgently Need Honda ATF Z1 Or DW-1 / Toyota Camry 2005 (big 4 Nothing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.