Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa (12127 Views)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) / SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by phorget(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Redomi:
I swear down, that guy is rich, a billionaire. I wish you have a friend from Ondo, you can ask about Adebayo. But unfortunately he is not even popular in Ondo town where he stay. His house is like a construction company, the house was built on a 20 acres with different houses, and more than 200 fleet if cars.

Where are you in Ondo town?
Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by rolams(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Doyou2019:

Mr Adebayo is definitely better than Sowore and those two yeye grandpas who don't know their place. Gotta give him that.

Politically, I see greatness on the horizon for the man.

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by Redomi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
phorget:

Ayeyemi
Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by phorget(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Redomi:
Ayeyemi

Ok, I know about Adewole.
I handled some of his projects in GRA/Oke Itura after barracks road ondo town.
I know his history and I know he is rich cos he has other mighty projects in Abuja.

However,I dont know about Obi's financial capabilities so I wouldn't want to compare the duo.

1 Like

Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
giren96:
a smart person doesn't spend his money anyhow during election, see atiku n his campaign crew dem dey complain.

N wat is it with u Nigerians n money, shey cause he is campaigning he should b spending money, shey after he spends millions he will win abi kini
If he truly care and love the people as much as he claims why hoard the billions?
I as an individual I wouldn’t care much about making money if not that I really want to help people. I spend just around 3% on my earnings on myself and spend the rest on people.
Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by giren96: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
If he truly care and love the people as much as he claims why hoard the billions?

Thats why they always have people who donate, thats d way it suppose to be boss, candidate aren't really suppose to use their money and as per say this one nah election period he still suppose use only donation money cause if he doesn't get elected all that money spent was just for face.

Plus all this donation given u think Nigerian collecting it with their greed wont end up giving out just 30% n pocket d rest.
Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by Godfullsam(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
That is my man. The only presidential candidate that will chop my precious vote.

APC PDP & LP are all liars
Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by Zeal0000007(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
alanto:
Giving indeed is from the heart.. I dont think this guy has half Obi's money but he donated a whooping 10m while Obi was giving out Noodles...
baba pls get ur facts right next time , peter Obi gave 55m
Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by Lionnation: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
See as this one dey waist em money say em dey do politics
Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by highness25(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
AnonPoet:
In past days, the Presidential candidate of the SDP , Prince Adewole Adebayo paid a visit to Bayelsa State to see the effects of the recent floods on Bayelsans and to urge FGN to act swifly. It is quite saddening. A special appropriation bill must be passed to address this problem he said .
For now, #HopeAgain2023 offered help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP8AUiEpvFc

https://twitter.com/Pres_Adebayo/status/1591327790736867330?t=0vIF_Ia_ammt81YFcwFNbA&s=19
Make the govo no use this one sponsor election and settle that case wey one south African woman get with am sha
Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by Poten111: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
phorget:

TINUBU proxy. He will step down for tinubu
Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by Thinktwicemybro: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2022
porthouse7:
And obi go donate 5 million with 21 bread and a fake generator, that man na scam
What did your father donate?
Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by porthouse7(f): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

What did your father donate?
my father no wan be president, am only comparing him with his fellow Hustlers
Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by asanausana91: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
While the idiot that said he is richer than the US president is donating only 2million Naira.
Peter Obi is the most useless thing in this country after used pad.
The guy was making noise that he is going to Bayelsa, only to reach there and give them only 2 million. Atiku that didn't make noise about his visit gave 50 million to Bayelsa state.
Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by Thinktwicemybro: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
porthouse7:
my father no wan be president, am only comparing him with his fellow Hustlers
Be grateful to those that gave at all
Re: Adewole Adebayo Donates ₦‎10 Million To Flood Victims In Bayelsa by porthouse7(f): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

Be grateful to those that gave at all
yea.... Go and drink hero beer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Rally In Kala IDP Camp, Borno State / The Imperatives Of Fuel Subsidy Removal By Babajide Fadoju / Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.