Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Urge The Admins An Mods To Remove This Thread About Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Urge The Admins An Mods To Remove This Thread About Me (757 Views)

"I Had To Get Myself 2 Dogs To Satisfy My Sexual Urge" - Lady Says / They Used Fork To Remove This Boy's Eye. Black Axee Vs Vikings PHOTOS / Man Who Has Been Working As A Female Househelp, Forced To Remove His Clothes (2) (3) (4)

I Urge The Admins An Mods To Remove This Thread About Me by BRITISHNAIJA00: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2022
Re: I Urge The Admins An Mods To Remove This Thread About Me by feranmi143: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2022
Yo fish, wtf are you up to with this user again
Re: I Urge The Admins An Mods To Remove This Thread About Me by doggedfighter(f): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2022
You are very silly.

When you were playing that young man even the mod was engaging you but you were acting smart because of the change you scammed.

You were claiming you were abroad.

It's pinned,scammer !

Re: I Urge The Admins An Mods To Remove This Thread About Me by akwesenana: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
BRITISHNAIJA00:
im not a scammer please .

https://www.nairaland.com/7257873/nwankwo-nicky-odira-scammer-britishnaija/3#117379770
What have you done to refute the allegations?
Lol. Na clone sef. grin
Re: I Urge The Admins An Mods To Remove This Thread About Me by BRITISHNAIJA00: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
doggedfighter:
You are very silly.

When you were playing that young man even the mod was engaging you but you were acting smart because of the change you scammed.

You were claiming you were abroad.

It's pinned,scammer !

im not a scammer please
Re: I Urge The Admins An Mods To Remove This Thread About Me by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Re: I Urge The Admins An Mods To Remove This Thread About Me by doggedfighter(f): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
BRITISHNAIJA00:

im not a scammer please

Have you returned the whole money ?
Re: I Urge The Admins An Mods To Remove This Thread About Me by ObosiUkwalla: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
BRITISHNAIJA00:

im not a scammer please

God punish you - bloody scammer

Drama As Man Moves Friend's N6.79M To Betting Platform (video) / EFCC Arrests Actress For Spraying New Naira Notes / Missing Person