Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) (20333 Views)

Please Is This Guy A Scammer? / The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! / Face Of A Scammer - Uplinks Dab Resources Canadian Immigration Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by SlayerOfSatanst: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
jabolo:
See one of his fantasy threads here, posing as offshore oil worker...
https://www.nairaland.com/6516978/please-there-remmitance-still-send

The outlandish story he weaved, I could smell the cheese from a mile off...
https://www.nairaland.com/6516978/please-there-remmitance-still-send/1#101050517
Please take this number 09027019186 his monika is Drsnives and Lvgirl, I guess he is the same as that BritishNaija guy because he said I should money to his mother, when he gets a vacation from the oil rigs he will pay me.Track this number too.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by samuel051: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7216137/scammed-nairalander-micheal346

Check out the thread where I casted him but others were supporting him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by AlphaTaikun: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
belloabeebb:
Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a Scammer Aka (BRITISHNAIJA) And he has been scamming people on Nairaland since 2010 i will drop screenshot of my conversation with him, his account number, his partner and pictures. Cc: Disguy cc: justwise

account details 0082626193/Union / Nicky nwankwo

One of his numbers +234 816 893 2604.
The scamming idiot with that
moniker has even deactivated from NL.
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by AlphaTaikun: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
belloabeebb:
He's collaborating with a white guy to perpetrate this evil act. And the white guy will interview you on video call... It's a well planned scam... I will share some of the link where he has scammed people on this platform... https://www.nairaland.com/6516978/please-there-remmitance-still-send

He has been reported before but people did pay attention, check below for more

https://www.nairaland.com/501840/odira-nicodemus-thief
I still saw this creep on NL early this month.

My B.S. radar is always on so I could smell the fact that he was a fraud!
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by AlphaTaikun: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
belloabeebb:
That's his pictures, he claims he lives in the UK, I did video call with him yesterday, he's Lodge in one hotel in Nigeria, scamming innocent people. His account details 0082626193/Union / Nicky nwankwo and the number he use for scam: +234 816 893 2604... His partner, the white guy's number: +352 621 689 007 his name is mr Jani Daniel
Lol... Sussed out big time. grin

Yeah, that's the creep whose picture was on the BritishNaija profile on NL. I remember this dude showing off his long finger nails on his
NL profile and the convo he had with @Romanoff on her well-manicured finger nails in July 2022.

@1stGenAmerican, now you know what has happened to this guy who you were following via your NL profile. He got sussed out for scamming and/or attempting to scam some folks here via some foreign travels and employment schemes. He then deativated sometime in August 2022.

My intuition (B.S. detector) made me know he was dodgy (with those long finger nails of his) within the first two days of first seeing him. "Due diligence" is the key phrase here.

He has to be made to face the law
ASAP with his so-called white accomplice.

Cc: Sukkot

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by CosmicGoat: 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lmao .. was this not the same guy who claimed he could get high end PCs for guys here for low price?

He claimed he had some on ground and he could get for me
I jumped on it first, but I talked to my head when I realized it was all too good to be true. Thank God for that, I for send this guy my last card then

He claims to live in UK and also claims to be a software engineer
His email is michealtenis05@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
He is a serial scammer and should be avoided and arrested
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Ashirioluwa: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
You can tell that this person is an hungry hustler just by looking at his images.
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Klass99(f): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Pondabrown: 3:06am On Sep 09, 2022
As I was going through that Finnish guy's thread I did notice something. One of his followers called Mitch22 just registered newly almost the same week as well the OP of that thread and his mode of writing is similar to this Britishnaija you guys are talking about. For more information, just read that Mitch22 posts.
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by pansophist(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2022
No be that guy wey talk say he get Slovenian passport? Wey come de make us wey no be Slovenian dey ask God why he forget us? grin

Now he has been bursted, but mind you, he will open another account and continue his scamming business. But there is one sure way not to be scammed.

If someone try to corner you privately, ask for money even when they give a vibes of affluence, then it's scam. Being wickedly greedy online should be your motto. To be easily scammed is an evidence of your idiocy.

Before before, we go online to kill stress from real life, but now, you'll leave online to enjoy life in reality. Online now na devils full am, don't allow yourself to be exploited.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Ssddff: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Who can help with a particular number too? I want to know who it is registered to
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by justwise(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
Keep this thread alive
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by tarantino1: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2022
CosmicGoat:
Lmao .. was this not the same guy who claimed he could get high end PCs for guys here for low price?

He claimed he had some on ground and he could get for me
I jumped on it first, but I talked to my head when I realized it was all too good to be true. Thank God for that, I for send this guy my last card then

He claims to live in UK and also claims to be a software engineer
His email is michealtenis05@gmail.com

Hope it's not for yahoo? grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by ahnie: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Please take this number 09027019186 his monika is Drsnives and Lvgirl, I guess he is the same as that BritishNaija guy because he said I should money to his mother, when he gets a vacation from the oil rigs he will pay me.Track this number too.Thank you.
Lvgirl is same as princeofagore.
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Emma2Seconds: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
angry
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Chisom1999: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please I need help urgently how do I get to ikoyi from ilaje ajah
Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by somehow: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=aieromon post=115294750][/quote]

So this guy eventually became a full time scammer?

From crashing people's trading accounts, claiming to have people who supply BTC for cheap, to asking them to send him money that his account is having issues.

This useless guy actually put a cousin of mine working for me in trouble in those days.

Said he got BTC links directly from Russia at good rates, my naive cousin ended up becoming a middle man, collecting money from clients I already had before putting in charge to supply BTC until one of his 'Russian links' got money and never funded him.

Left my cousin in debts and he never told me while I was away until after I came back to meet different people calling me a thief bla bla bla.

That era was hell on earth. Was able to clear as many mess he left for me as possible while Odira and his partners enjoyed majority of the loot!

Odira, so it's no longer Slovenia, Russia and Switzerland, it's now London?

Looking at your pictures, it is very evident that you're getting worse off. A proof that the path you chose has distroyed you further

Mr. Fernandez will hear of this! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by iykofias(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nwankwo Nicky Odira Is a scammer, deal with him and his family at your own risk.

Re: Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:43am On Dec 05, 2023
Did you transact with him recently?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Need To Do If You Get Lost In An Unfamiliar City In Nigeria / Truck Rams Into A Car In Ojuelegba, Lagos (Photos) / List And Information About Airlines In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.