Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect (3100 Views)

'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by Ofunaofu: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
…Says victim was kidnapped to avenge brother’s ill treatment

Operatives of the Intelligence Response Team of the Nigeria Police Force Intelligence Bureau FIB-IRT have arrested four suspected members of a kidnap syndicate that abducted wife of a popular Rivers-based businessman, eight months ago.

The woman, Mrs Hussana Adamu, was on her way to drop her children at school when the armed kidnappers intercepted her near Casablanca Club , Government Reserved Area , Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

They dragged her out of her car and ordered her into their operational vehicle before zooming off, with haze of dust billowing .

She was released a week later, after payment of N20 million ransom.

Arrests

Acting on credible information, DCP Tunji Disu- led team arrested four of the suspects: Isiaka Hamidu, 30, who hails from Adamawa State; Nwasaneo Goodluck , 34 ; Victor Nwidee, 29 and

ThankGod Bariledun , 36 , all from Khana Local Government Area .of Rivers State.

The prime suspect, Isiaka Hamidu, who sells parrot and peacock in Port Harcourt, disclosed during interrogation that he invited other members of the syndicate to abduct Mrs Adamu.

Before inviting them, he said he took some days to obtain necessary Information about her , especially her movements and the timing.

Revenge mission

He further stated that he kidnapped the woman to avenge an alleged ill treatment of his younger brother by her husband, Musa Ahmad, who hails from Maiduguri, Borno state but resides in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to him, “ one of my brothers worked for Alhaji Musa Ahmad, for 11 years. When he left to get married, all Alhaji Ahmad could pay my brother was N250,000.

“ I was not happy with him because everyone knew he was very rich and could afford more than that. I decided to kidnap him or any member of his family

“ I contacted Goodluck, a long-time friend and told him about the situation. He was also angry and bought my kidnap idea .

“ Good luck in turn called leader of the gang , Ojukwu, who mobilized and coordinated the woman’s kidnap, after I showed them her house. But I did not join them for the operation so that no one would recognize me”

The largess

He said he got N1.3 million as his share of the ransom. When asked what he used the money for, he said, “ I used N1 million out of it to f*** ashawo( commercial sex workers)

I lodged in a hotel , invited prostitutes every night for one month

I slept with at least two ashawos every night for one month and I paid them N20,000 each.

“ I used the remaining N300,000 to plant corn in the village”, he said, maintaining that it was his first time of indulging in kidnap.

On his part, Goodluck, a Higher National Diploma holder from the Abia State Polytechnic Aba, admitted to have collected N5.5millon from leader of the gang after ransom was paid.

He said, “ out of it, I took N2 million, gave Isiaka N1.3 million while Victor got N500,000..

Another suspect, ThankGod, said he had no idea that members of the gang were into kidnapping .

He said he was contacted to use his vehicle to convey them to a place in Bori Khana Local Government Area of the state, after the kidnap.

“ Leader of the gang told me to take him somewhere in my car. On the way I picked three other friends of his . From there, he directed me to where it was later discovered to be close to the victim’s house, where they kidnapped her and directed me to their hideout . That was when I knew they were kidnappers”

The fourth suspect, Victor, stated that his role was to monitor the victim’s movement and relate same to other members of the gang who were waiting patiently for the appropriate time to strike.

He also admitted to have collected N500,000 from Goodluck, as his share of the ransom, revealing that he used the largesse to repair his Toyota Corolla car,

Meanwhile, the Police said preliminary investigation revealed that suspected leader of the gang, Ojukwu , is also leader of a deadly cult group known as Dem-Bam in Khann area, who has been on their wanted list.

A mini bus, a Toyota Avensis with tinted glass and one Toyota Corolla car were recovered from the suspects .

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/i-spent-n1m-sleeping-with-two-prostitutes-daily-for-one-month-kidnap-suspect/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by Zonefree(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
“ I used the remaining N300,000 to plant corn in the village”

One million for oloshos, 300k for agriculture.

What a diversified kidnapper!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by PlayMaker14: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
According to him, “ one of my brothers worked for Alhaji Musa Ahmad, for 11 years. When he left to get married, all Alhaji Ahmad could pay my brother was N250,000.

A Great Fool is always Ungrateful

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by dudusky007(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lies
Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by touchalex25: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
You risk you life to kidnap people and when you get money see what you spend it on

5 Likes

Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by chatinent: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
Money wey no bi your own na so na.

2 Likes

Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by lilvicky68(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
He needs to say how much he spent on man power to handle at least 2 ashawos for one month straight

3 Likes

Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by holocron: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
1 million used to fulfill man's biological prerogative. To obey the only commandment known to be given directly by Almighty God to Man upon creation: Go out and multiply. Fill the earth and dominate it.

1 Like

Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by Boogyman557: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by triple996(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
2morrow dem go say na Fulani dey kidnap dem undecided
Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by gozmok1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
ab0kina and tow tow
Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by LeoDeKing: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
...leader of the kidnapping gang is Ojukwu...Also, Nwasaneo Goodluck 34,
Higher National Diploma holder from the Abia State Polytechnic Aba
So Nwasaneo Goodluck from Abia state is a very hardworking developer in PH.

Is okay.

1 Like

Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by muyico(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hausa with tow tow nah 5&6
Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by Mercury12(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
Okay now go reminiscence on your stvpid experiences with disease infested prostitutes while eating your watery beans in jail undecided
Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by Nicepoker(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
The idiot invested 300k only in agriculture. 1m for ashawo. Very useless investor.

4 Likes

Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
He may have lied so he won't have to pay back his own share of the money
Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by SirJerrie(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
[b][/b]
Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by Buharidgeneral: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
1m for olosho 300k for farming. That's weird
Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by mytime24(f): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
U invested in bank of no withdrawal

Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by vivalavida(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Is okay.

It seems u have comprehension issues.
You didn't see where it was stated that they where from khana lga of rivers state?

2 Likes

Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by Obakoolex(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Paid him 250k after working 11 years
Despite salary plus other benefits like accommodation maybe feeding inclusive yet decided to pay back with evil.
How much FG dey pay people as gratuity after working 10 years If any sef

1 Like

Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by rigarmortis: 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Is okay.

Nwasaneo is ogoni name oga, the guy is from Khana local government in river state.

Try dey get sense

1 Like

Re: I Spent N1m, Sleeping With Two Prostitutes Daily, For One Month – Kidnap Suspect by Uptheante(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Aboki men like Toto ehn cool.
For Southeast & south-south states, u go see aboki guys wey dey drive trailers & tanks, dey go take burantashi & dey go drill all those Igbo ashawo girls toto like say na war.
Some few yrs ago, while travelling to Lokpanta in Abia state, our bus stopped there briefly for some repairs.
Na there I see how how aboki men with their long northern preek dey vandalize those Igbo girls kpekus anyhow. angry
I saw one of the girls walking in a weird manner after one tall black aboki man finished vandalizing her kpekus.
Sha, me I just stood by one corner sipping my Smirnoff while watching the unfolding events with amusement, before we finally left

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Kidnappers Caught And Burnt In Ubulu-uku / Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... / See Gorgeous Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Terrorism By Kogi Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.