Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... (3108 Views)

New Format To Rob People. Be Careful Out There / Is This The New Format Scammers Are Using??? / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by DTeekay(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
I was contacted on fb by one Flora Jacob Vivian concerning a forex Investment in the name of Olym Trade.

Fast forward once I paid the money to an account given to me belonging to one Mr AIGBEDION HARRISON.
UBA Account - 2122487844

Immediately I paid the money they blocked me on Whatsapp, Facebook and stopped picking my calls.

Please beware, some people might be defrauded and they will silently go and commit suicide, but me I can't do that, because I know I will make the money I lost back, once there Is life there is hope.

Attached are screenshots of some of our discussions and payments I made.

Don't pity me, instead pity the fraudsters.

Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by DTeekay(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
More pics
DTeekay:
I was contacted on fb by one Flora Jacob Vivian concerning a forex Investment in the name of Olym Trade.

Fast forward once I paid the money to an account given to me belonging to one Mr AIGBEDION HARRISON.
UBA Account - 2122487844

Immediately I paid the money they blocked me on Whatsapp, Facebook and stopped picking my calls.

Please beware, some people might be defrauded and they will silently go and commit suicide, but me I can't do that, because I know I will make the money I lost back, once there Is life there is hope.

Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by urvillagepeoplee(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
So u comfortably dash someone u don't know 150k..bros help me with 5k na abeg,hunger dey wire me..

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by daddytime(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
If you weren't greedy and had an eye for details, you wouldn't have fallen for this illiterate scammer.

Blame yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by Jabioro: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
So you wasted 150k on this cheap scam.Contact EFCC tweeter handle..
Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by DTeekay(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
True I am greedy, I am also an investor. I don't mind investing in any business at all. By tomorrow I will make that money back simply because I invest. Sometimes it goes wrong like this case but it won't stop me from investing.
daddytime:
If you weren't greedy and had an eye for details, you wouldn't have fallen for this illiterate scammer.

Blame yourself.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by DTeekay(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Done that.
Jabioro:
So you wasted 150k on this cheap scam.Contact EFCC tweeter handle..
Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by bigtt76(f): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
This is common format naaa! You should report this to UBA for them to sanction the customer or EFCC

Beware of all these shady investments especially the agrotech ones cropping up left and right

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by chatinent: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Well, I think it's more of investing than greed. Some days are like that. But personally, I go appreciate N20k.
Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by Hokage001(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Damn man
How can you fall for this same format meanwhile its been circulated everywhere on the Internet
There's even another lady by name OLAEDO, same format, same thing.
We'll sha like u said, pity them cos they will repay more than they have taken when nemesis catches up to them

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by Yustash001(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Just like that.... 150k
Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by McCoy662(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Guy just pray a smart scammer doesn't hit your dm; if not, you will have to sell your father's house to pay up. I wasn't told but I first got this shit on Instagram, at once I knew it was a scam, so I had to ask the idiot for his nin so I can know who I'm talking to and he blocked me. Since then, I've met with over 10 of them, but no shaking. I'm sure if this guy was a bit intelligent, u would have paid more.

Contact the bank and efcc and see if there could be any help
Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by Passionate888: 4:02am On Feb 17, 2020
Better luck next time.
Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by jahlove4jah: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2020
Greed !
Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by bmdmixer: 6:50am On Feb 17, 2020
DTeekay:

UBA Account - 2122487844

i assist people spend their money well.

lastest am doing is buying a car for client, doing it fixing registering d car licence and registering it with etaxi searching for a driver for the car and start balancing it owner 20k plus weekly so if u interested in that pm me

and also that was a cheap scam, as a investor u should b a able to tell this things easily mr.

morning
Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Are you a foreigner?
Your fellow Nigerian just duped you.
Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by fatymore(f): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ole...

That's what you are
Re: Beware Of This New Format Scammers Are Using... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Shame no dey even catch u to come here and display Ur longer throat for cheap money and greed...

(1) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Slapped Me / Photos Of A Police Officer Spotted Collecting 50 Naira Bribe / Mac P Dawg Dead - Rapper Mac P Dawg Shot To Death - He Died In LA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.