Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Open Letter To Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Kwankwaso (340 Views)

Ganduje Giving Ride To Kwankwaso On A Motorcycle (Throwback Photo) / Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso / Ganduje’s 65th Birthday Message To Kwankwaso Sets Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Kwankwaso by Xz11z4u(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF NEW NIGERIA PEOPLE'S PARTY.

HIS EXCELLENCY RABIU MUSA KWANKWASO
DEAR SIR.

I am so pleased and thankful to God for giving me the opportunity to write this letter to you,

I believed there is a consensus in Nigeria that our democracy and political system of government need consolidation and the best way to do that is to embarked on our political party reform, revamp the party structure, reorient our party members and drastically eliminate tribalism, regionalism, religionism, personalism and centralization of power.

Democracy is a universal practice of political government that give citizens the right to vote and be voted but today people are left with a facade of democracy! in actual fact, dictatorship is established under the pretence of false democracy, that is the reality of the political system of government that is prevailing in the world today.

Today New Nigeria people's party is labeled as Hausawa party, Muslim party, Kwankwasiya party, Northern party and that definition is really not a good omen for the party and our democracy in this country. The party was hijacked by some political elites that think the party belong to them in some states, the chairmen's of the party think the same, they even stop many good people from purchasing of nomination form's and in some region's the party candidate's are not in good terms with party executives and officials.

When you finally left PDP and registered as a member in NNPP you said" I am leaving PDP because of the failure of it's leadership and lack of internal democracy in the party" the national movement group (TNM) pledge to save the democracy and rescue the nation with the spirit and ideology of Nationalism. all my thought the structure and reformation of NNPP will be restructured with the same spirit, body and ideology but in reality this is not what is happening.

My Excellency as a legitimate political player you cannot promote a strong and realistic democratic system of government unless you're fully committed to ensuring that a free and fair election has been conducted in your political party from ward level, not a congress or consensus. As a presidential candidate you have to take a proactive measures that can prevent this party from political erosion and breakdown, this will involves scrupulous respect of party constitution, the rule of law and the norms of democratic practice.

Consolidation of our democracy and strengthening the political system of our government is a task that we must all adhere collectively to ensure that our political parties has been institutionalized, that will be the central thrust of our party reform process, individuals come and go but institutions endured. Our political class leaders, the community and religious leaders, civil society organizations we all have a duty to contribute in building a united nation toward promoting the principles and practices of true democratic system of government.

Patriotic Nigerians are in need of a HERO not a leader or ruler, we want a revolutionist who can truly stand for the people's mandate and ensure that the sovereignty and authority of the government is in the hands of the people.
because true democracy means the authority of the people. I hope you cannot afford to ignore this call and I believe your response will ignite the ray hope of our yearning youths especially the democrats like me that our attempt and sacrifice for pure and true democracy may not be in vain.

Lastly nothing is impossible in this world, I believe you're the most prominent and dedicated candidate in this country with the spirit and zeal of human capacity development, your victory can be assure as long as your intentions for integrated Nigeria is transparent..

Thank you
Signed by Bin Mahmud..
NNPP Local Government Secretary.
Re: Open Letter To Kwankwaso by lhordspy: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
Something struck me just now.

NNPP, LP, G5 nPDP all from PDP.

And Atiku, Obi and Kwankwanso want to be president of Nigeria through diminished or cutout parties.

Can someone help me knock them back to reality.
Re: Open Letter To Kwankwaso by babyfaceafrica: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Super story

(1) (Reply)

Satire In The Palace: Buhari, Where’s Your House In London? / You Don't Save In Poverty. / Soludo's Verdict On Po's Savings, A Personal Vendetta???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.