Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (26065 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz / Introduce Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Oilwealth: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2013
Are you intrested in the Oil and Gas sector,do you want to be among the the Oil magnets in Nigeria even if you dont have a start up capital,then visit: totaloilwealth.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by zincsulfate: 4:44am On Aug 01, 2013
Hello,everybody here! This is Rech Chemical Co. Ltd from China. We are the manufacturer and exporter of zinc sulfate,manganese sulfate,ferrous sulfate,magnesium sulfate, which are widely applied in agriculture fertilizers,industry,feed additives water-treatment and many other fields. If you needs these, welcome to contact with us.

Re: Introduce Your Business by vpaymoney(m): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2013
TRUCK MANAGERS. GIVE US UR TRUCK11, 20TN, 25TNS, 30TNS FOR EFFECTIVE MGT ASSLE FREE RETURNS ON INVESTMENT. ADD: BANANA ISLAND IKOYI LAG. 08033173367
Re: Introduce Your Business by nairafx: 5:10am On Aug 15, 2013
I buy & sell SCRAP/DEAD/CONDEMNED ITEMS like trucks, generators, AC, iron, etc
Re: Introduce Your Business by PrincessV: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2013
Greetings!! We are a Travel and Tours Company. Let Us Handle all Your:
* Air Ticket Local and International
* Hotel Reservation & Accommodations
* Seminar Packages
* Honey Moon Packages
* Tour & Cruises
* Chattered Helicopter Services
* Study Abroad
* Medical Treatment Abroad and procurement of medical visa
* Holidays & Visa.

Tel: 08055241747, 08037057924 Bbm pin:234367DE
Re: Introduce Your Business by Udochipaul: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2013
A REPUTABLE ICT COMPANY NEEDS A COMPUTER OPERATOR FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT

REQUIREMENTS
Minimum of SSCE
Ability to work with graphics applications eg: Corel draw,
At least one year experience
Must be a female
Very conversant with Microsoft office packages
Must be fast in typing
Good written and communication skills
Presentable and customer friendly
Must be eager to face challenging responsibilities

NOTE: Applicant should be within IKEJA, MARYLAND or OGBA

SALARY: N15,000 – N30,000/mnt

For Further Enquires. Call 08033180907
Re: Introduce Your Business by bradgg(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2013
cujikleen services ltd:plot 15 kayode otitoju street,lekki phase 1
outdoor and indoor industrial cleaning,fumigation,gardening for all houses,offices,shops and schools
pls call mr uwa:080-3634-2063
Re: Introduce Your Business by Obiowada(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Think of Building? think of comfort, convenience, elegance, quality and durability.
Above all, think of of Affordability.
Do you have to pay higher for quality, when you could get it cheaper with better deals like performance warranty.
OWADA RESOURCES LIMITED has made the latest move of offering you extra value in building materials.
We offer you the best of Tiles, Granites, Doors, and Sanitary Wares; at best discounted prices, with at least 12 months warranty.
call on us today for better deals.
for inquiries call 08068103022, 08176283646
email; owadaltd@gmail.com.
Suite 8, Amody Plaza A, Odun-ade Building Material Market, Coker-Orile, lagos.

Re: Introduce Your Business by housefosogis(f): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
house of sogis is organising a training in the art of making ankara bags and purses in the month of november. two weekends in november is dedicated to training individuals on how to make envelope purses and ankara bags (see pictures). come ...and empower yourself and begin to make money.
contact house of sogis on 08026108413 and 27A14719 to get account details
20space only available. hurry now before the slot is fully taken.
you are also expected to bring ankara when coming.
Re: Introduce Your Business by DeGenius3(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Thanks for showing interest to read this post.

I wouldn’t want to waste your time, but I really think
you should read every single word right here… it will greatly help you.

You know almost everybody keeps saying… ‘‘I need money for
this or that’’… but when they say such things, the main thing now
boils down to what they are going to give in exchange before they get the money.

Money comes to you ONLY when you give something valuable in exchange for it.

Let me tell straight up – if you want to really get/have money, you MUST
exchange a product/service for it. And that product/service MUST be one
that solves a problem, satisfies a want and/or fills a need.

Read that last paragraph again and pause for a second to really think about it.

Are you done?

What did you figure out?

Write it down immediately…

Once you’ve done that… then let’s continue.

Truth is… if you want to REALLY get/have money… YOU MUST SELL SOMETHING.

As a matter of fact, ALL money is made by selling either
a product/service. Life is all about selling.

Every famous person in the world today has something
to sell – musicians sell their songs, authors sell their books,
actors/actresses sell their acting skills/abilities, footballers sell
their skills, politicians sell their ideologies e.t.c

Since almost every one is selling something, the question
now is ‘‘what are you selling?’’

And even if you are selling the product/service you want
to exchange for money does it REALLY satisfy a want, solves
a problem or fills a need?

See my dear friend making money is simple if you
understand how it works.

Another important thing here…

Before you even plan to ever sell anything at all, there MUST
be a particular LARGE group of people who REALLY wants that
your product or service – massive demand for that product or service.

And also they MUST certainly have a proven buying attitude.

In a nutshell, if you really want to stop being broke and always
lacking money or what ever your financial condition is right now, if
you can get the money making concept that I’m trying to pass across,
trust me you’ll NEVER ever worry for money again.

Here are three simple steps that will help you REALLY get
this money even though you are broke right now… but you
must be able to understand it and then go on to apply it PLUS
you must stick with your guts until it works…

- Find out a particular want, need or problem faced by a particular LARGE group of people – they are all around you.
- Once you done that, find out if these people REALLY want a solution (a product/service) and if they have a proven buying attitude - if they can afford to get the solution.
- Sit down to plan and come up with a straight-to-the-point valuable product/service that will solve that problem, fill that need or satisfy their wants… and price it at an affordable fee and offer it to them.

Now you see those three steps above, can you do yourself a favor
by looking around you to see those big time successful businesses, organizations,
companies and what have you to check if it’s still not the same principles or steps
that they use and are still using today.

The telecommunications companies used it.

I hope you know by now that success s not a 100 metres race… it’s a gradual stuff…

So whatever you want to do, make sure you have a long term plan…
stick with it and make it work for you… and trust me it will definitely work.

Do you know what I want you to STOP doing right now?

Stop waiting for the government to create jobs… forget about them.
You can employ yourself. I don’t have to wait for the government to come
and put food on my table and pay my bills… it’s solely my responsibility…
I’m solely responsible for myself and so I should get up and get creative
to do something reasonable with my life.

I know that for so many people starting a business could be challenging…
but many people who are financially successful today are people who have
taken the risk, pushed their fears aside to start and build successful businesses…

A job can’t give you financial security.

For 3 years now I’ve been into teaching people how to really get out
of the rat race and really live a life that they really desire financially.

What I teach people is how to use the information marketing business
model to satisfy wants, solve problems… and probably fill a need.

And I’ve been doing this via eBooks, audios, videos, seminars, consultations
and one-on-one coaching.

And seriously, if you can sit down to learn and put in your time with consistent
efforts into what I’ll teach you… truth is you’ll make it.

I’ve put together a very straight-to the-point report on how you
can put together a simple report that satisfies a want and solves a problem.

And one special thing about this report is that you can use the MASTERPLAN
contained in the report to really pull at least N50, 000 within the next 30 days if you are serious.

N50, 000 is an average amount because you can really determine your
own income if you stick to this.

So Here’s what is actually contained in this report…

==> you will discover how to identify a hungry audience that is so desperate
for your informational solution with cash in hand to pay you (getting this right
is like already having money in your bank account literally) ...

==> i will also expose to you in simple steps how to create HOT sizzling
information product for the hungry and desperate audience for less than nothing...

== you will also discover how to 'position' your solution in widely read and
targeted mediums and still attract the same hungry and desperate audience like crazy...

== you will be able to create and use simple communicative marketing
system to market and sell your information product.

== you also discover how to easily make your first N50, 000 in just 30
days or less using a simple targeted numbers approach (this is not get-rich-quick,
but knowing how to do this will put at least N50, 000 on the average in your bank
account by using this system).

== you will also learn how to create simple killer messages to sell your information product to crazy hungry buyers...

and lots more...

interested to get this report? all you need to do NOW in order to get this report is to email your name PLUS your email address PLUS your phone number PLUS email subject 'Simple Cash MasterPlan' to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com.

i will send you the report.

if you go through this report and you don't begin to see some changes in
your finances, in all seriousness, you need to be prayed for. a very serious prayer
at that... and i can help if you need me... at least i know some radical men who can do the job.

i want to see you at the top.

thanks for reading.

P.S. this is only available to people who are smart enough to invest in
themselves, and understands the benefits in investing in their education.
if you are a freebie seeker, this is not for you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by easternunion: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2013
If you have interest in bulk purchase of AGO, DPK, you will do well contacting us, and we will take it from there and match your order with a ready seller.

easternu9ion@gmail.com
BB: 7c8a66c0
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Re: Introduce Your Business by joewilliams: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
Good day Sir,

I am lanre Ogunwede the CEO of Switch Resources Enterprises here in Nigeria.

We are into Distribution and marketing of petroleum products like fuel, Diesel, kerosene & Haulage services within the downstream sector in the country.

As one of the largest Crude Oil producing country in the world and with a population of over 170 Million. Our Oil & Gas company has expanded it's supply network to meet the increasing demand of our customers.

Due to the high increase in demand for petroleum products by our customers. We solicit for a Genuine partner to invest in our Oil & Gas company so as to expand our services and also to satisfy the demand of our customers Globally.

We promise a steady profit return on all your investment quarterly & also securing your capital invested.

We hope to hear from you

Best Regard

Lanre Ogunwede
CEO
+2348162616979
www.switchresources.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by bumpadeals: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thermex Water Heater (Made in Russia) with more than 60years of experience, was the first to introduce and extend the inner enameling process to the full range. Made to Last.

Unique Anti Bacterial Treatment - Special Bio-Glasslined treatment of the inner tank perfectly resists thermal and hydraulic shocks and prevents the appearance of micro cracks on the tank surface. The unique Bio-Glsaalined treatment provides outstanding antibacterial effect, clean and fresh water

Oxygen free coating Application - Oxygen free system is an exclusive technology of the Bio-Glasslined coating Application in the inert gas meduim, Which prevents intrusion of air during the coating application ensures a solid corrosion resistance surface.

Ultrasound control of coating application - Utra Sonic test is a high-tech system of controlling the quality of the inner tank coating. An intensive ultrasound scanning test detects any minor defect on the surface of the inner tank

Part Number - ES 30 V and ES 50 V
Item Weight - 13 Kg and 17.3 Kg
Product Dimensions - 36.5 x 36.5 x 50 cm and 44.5 x 44.5 x 55.8 cm
Item model number - ES 30 V and ES 30 V
Colour - white
Wattage -1500 watts
Item Package Quantity - 1
Weight - 13.5 kilograms and 17.5 kilograms

Call 08171328121 for more information. or Visit www.bumpadeals.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by y2kaustinstone: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dear Sir,

Introducing our company,SINO PROJECT SUPPORT LTD.Please find below our range of products and services.

DREDGER SALES:

We facilitate procuring dredgers of various models(Inches/mm)that has Cummings Engine,from our partner company in china.we also lease dredgers,for that dredging project.we have various sizes,to suit the purpose

ADVANTAGES:

* Our 18/16",20/18",22/20",sizes of the dredger comes along with one set free standard work boat.

*The Anchor Boom system,spud carriage,Booster station,crew room,and other customized equipments are available

*All dredgers come with 1 year warranty on engine,gear box,hydraulic parts,electric parts,generator,PLC controls and steel struction
*We help client through the visa process,by obtaining an invitation letter on your behalf,from Chinese Government

ALUMINIUM PROCUREMENT
Sunrise integrate R&grin manufacturing and marketing of aluminium products.with different finishing,such as 6063,6005,6463.It is widely used in fields of architectural extrusions, decoration extrusions, industrial extrusions as well as many fabrications.

ADVANTAGES:

*For any type of design or product.you make a down payment of 30%,of the total cost of the consignment.then the remaining 70%,when the consignment arrives the port.before necessary document will be released for clearing.

*We help client through the visa process,by obtaining an invitation letter on your behalf,from Chinese Government

BUILDING PROJECT SUPPORT:

You will liaise with our branch office in china.to get all you need for that building project.they will take you round,to get the best quality and standard you desire.so quality control is guaranteed.

ADVANTAGES:

*We invite client to china

*We help client through the visa process,by obtaining an invitation letter on your behalf,from Chinese Government.

*Our employees at china,will be at your service throughout your stay

*Our branch office there will be at your disposal,for use.

Please don't hesitate to contact us,for further inquiries.Anticipating doing business with you,and to serve you better.

Best Regards
Essien Austin
Business Development Manager

Re: Introduce Your Business by CHOGON1: 4:54am On Oct 04, 2014
Dealing with Bed Bugs in Nigeria?
CHOGON FACILITIES SERVICES LTD has free bed bug treatment tricks that will help you get rid of bed bugs and save thousands of naira.

When it comes to bed bug treatments there are many products that work and many that simply don’t which is why this post outlines the solutions and some basic facts
Save Yourself Months of Suffering from Bedbug

With bed bugs you will want to order products immediately as it can take weeks if not months to book an exterminator that knows how to eradicate bedbugs, and once you do you may already have an advanced case which will be harder to treat.

I am sorry to have to tell you this, but you are on your own!. What I mean is that nobody can share the horrors of bed bugs with you… even if they wanted to. The next best thing is to find those people who have been there and are willing to help.

You can be spending thousands of naira on pesticides in hope that one day they actually work or you can use bed bug treatments that are cheap and effective.
This will allow you to completely get rid of the bed bugs and you will be able to finally sleep again without itching and worrying about being bitten while you sleep! The bed bugs and the bites will be gone for good…

Long Story Short: Call CHOGON FACILITIES FUMIGATION Team today and some bed bug bully and you will be bed bug free the quick inexpensive way. This will save you thousands of naira and sleepless night may have caused you! Get both you will thank me later!

Other special services includes;

Professional janitorial cleaning
Post Construction cleaning
industrial cleaning
B: Anti Snake fumigation
Anti scorpion fumigation
Rats and Rodents etc..

For more details
+2348072292381
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by ritskr: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2014
Eurolux, European quality Water Heaters produce in UAE.
It is the first water heater manufactured in the middle east with Glass Line Technology. The company manufactures & distributes a wide range of water heating systems in Middle East, Africa & Asian Subcontinent.

Eurolux Water Heaters with 5-Yrs Warranty is available in 15, 30, 50 & 80 Ltrs. in Nigeria.
15 LTS 12,000
30 LTS 15,000
50 LTS 17,000
80 LTS 20,000
(ex-Warehouse)
Refer attached product catalogue for more details.
Call EMEL Power Solution: 07059291123-28

Re: Introduce Your Business by bumpadeals: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2014
Water Treatment in Nigeria

Having problems with contaminated water?
Does your water changes colour over time and has an irritating odour?
Do you need an overhaul or maintenance plan for your previously installed Water Treatment plant

BumpaServices offers various solutions to your water treatment needs. With experienced technical staffs, We can handle any of your water treatment needs. We also provide on-site training of personnel for continuous maintenance of the treatment system.
Our expertise is highly recommended and sort after by home developers and Industries. We can also give you a preview of what to expect using CAD softwares on demand.
Visit our service page for more info http://bumpadeals.com/index.php/bumpaservices, call 08171328121 or send a mail to bumpadeals@gmail.com for a free quotation. We are also available for on-site visitation

Re: Introduce Your Business by blessedfavoured: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
mm
Re: Introduce Your Business by CHOGON1: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bed Bugs Treatment For Your Home
A look at some of the most effective bed bugs treatment methods that you can do it yourself to control and kill bed bugs without hiring expensive exterminators.

1. Vacuum Cleaning
Vacuuming is one of the primary steps to getting rid of bed bugs. You should thoroughly vacuum the entire house if you suspect there are bed bugs in your home. Vacuum all mattresses in your house, including any upholstered furniture such as sofa, as well as curtains. Use the vacuum's crevice suction tool for deep vacuuming especially for the bed frames, headboards and any seams and cracks on your walls or floors that the regular vacuum tool cannot clean. Last but not least, do vacuum the carpets and rugs too.
Immediately after vacuuming, dispose of the vacuum bag in a sealed plastic bag and trash it outside away from the house.
Note: Although vacuuming will not kill bed bugs, it can help to control and get rid of most of them before your whole house or apartment get infested. For complete elimination, you will need to combine vacuuming with several other bed bugs treatment and removal methods.
2. Thermal Treatment
Bed bugs are very sensitive to heat and are easily killed when exposed to temperature over 100°F (or above 38°C) . Therefore, you can use steamers that are commonly used by most professional exterminators to kill both bed bugs and their eggs naturally.
Thermal treatment can also be applied to your bedding and clothes. For bed linen and garments, soak or wash them with hot water for 10 to 20 minutes and then set your dryer to the heat cycle to completely eliminate them.
In additional, bed bug steamer can also be used to clean and sterilize toys, stuffed animals, shoes, luggages or any other items that cannot be easily wash with hot water.
3. Bed Bug Spray
In general, bed bug spray are able to kill bed bugs upon contact with them. Bed bug sprays work by penetrating the exoskeleton of the bugs with a formulation of salts and surfactants, causing them to dehydrate and die. Sprays can be applied on mattresses, box springs, furniture, baseboards and are most effective treatment for hard to reach areas like a crack or crevice.
It is recommended that one should purchase an odourless and non-residual spray such as the STERI-FAB Bed Bug Disinfectant (that kills bed bugs on contact) so that it will not leave behind any residual or chemical that may be harmful to people and pets. STERI-FAB water-based formula also ensures that it will not stain fabrics or water safe surfaces and it is perfectly safe to use on your mattress and sleeping areas.
Get STERI-FAB Bed Bug Spray - Control, Get Rid and Kill Bed Bugs -- $16.49
4. Mattress Covers and Encasements
Using a waterproof, hypoallergenic, zippered mattress cover labeled "allergen rated" or "for dust mites" is a simple way to prevent and kill bed bugs. A bed bug proof mattress cover can prevent any bed bugs from crawling in and out. By placing a cover over the mattress, new bugs are unable to enter and the ones living under it cannot escape and will die due to lack of food. The mattress cover will not only trap the existing bugs, it will also ensure that the eggs do not become adults and reproduce, causing further infestation. This way, you do not need to purchase a new mattress.
It is recommended to keep the cover on for at least one year to keep bed bugs out of the mattress, and eventually kill any bed bugs trapped within.
Protect your mattress and box springs with Bed Bug Proof Bedding Encasements
5. Diatomaceous Earth

Diatomaceous earth is the fossilized shell from aquatic diatoms. It is a 100% natural and organic pest control dust that scratches and cuts the exoskeletons of hard bodied insects on contact, causing them to dehydrate and asphyxiate. Diatomaceous earth lasts virtually forever if left untouched and provides continuous and long-lasting control of insect pests.
Simply sprinkle the diatomaceous earth around the bed, in cracks and crevices and along other hotspots where you believe bed bugs live and hide. Once that is done, any insects or bed bugs that crawl through the diatomaceous earth will die within an hour of contact.
Get Mother Earth D BedBug & Insect Control Diatomaceous Earth Powder
A bed bug infestation can post significant nusiance and health problems and therefore, should be dealt with immediately. Since bed bugs can survive for several months without feeding, treatments should be repeated weekly for several weeks to fully eliminate any infestations so as to ensure a bedbug-free home.

For more tips on bedbug-proofing your space, check out Chogon Facilitie’s illustrated bedbug prevention guide.

CHOGON FACILITIES SERVICES LTD
10 Diya Street Gbagada Lagos
+2348072292381
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by tuslakoncept: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2014
If you must register your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission, Act now! CAC server is a NoNo in December.

For your business registration, Business name/Enterprise, Limited Liability Company...

Call: 07031315222, 08180705560

BB:2A4E4D29
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adufesco(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=hondacrv post=8991128] @ Havilah cakes 'n' decor, we specialise on events planing, cakes for different Occassions,finger foods,cocktail drinks,indoor & outdoor catering,venue decoration,training and lots more.
Contact us @ shop 51,lsdpc estate meiran/sistanike@yahoo.com[/quoteWOW! Find Out How I’m Making $100 A Day http://payspree.com/23800/Kingseyima Earn $10 PayPal Payments Over And Over Again
Once you join, PayPo becomes your own online “Business-In-A-Box” profit machine, so you can start making money today!
JOIN NOW HERE: http://payspree.com/23800/Kingseyima 100% Money Back Guarantee. Only one time $10 then life time you get $10 for every referral
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adufesco(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=PrincessV post=17681752]Greetings!! We are a Travel and Tours Company. Let Us Handle all Your:
* Air Ticket Local and International
* Hotel Reservation & Accommodations
* Seminar Packages
* Honey Moon Packages
* Tour & Cruises
* Chattered Helicopter Services
* Study Abroad
* Medical Treatment Abroad and procurement of medical visa
* Holidays & Visa.

Tel: 08055241747, 08037057924 Bbm pin:234367DE[/quoteWOW! Find Out How I’m Making $100 A Day http://payspree.com/23800/Kingseyima Earn $10 PayPal Payments Over And Over Again
Once you join, PayPo becomes your own online “Business-In-A-Box” profit machine, so you can start making money today!
JOIN NOW HERE: http://payspree.com/23800/Kingseyima 100% Money Back Guarantee. Only one time $10 then life time you get $10 for every referral
Re: Introduce Your Business by belloadekunmi(f): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2014
Interested buyers of cashew Kernels should please contact belloadekunmi@gmail.com for supply.

Regards!
Re: Introduce Your Business by bumpadeals: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2016
Nigeria is on a path to becoming a fully industrialized nation and Bumpadeals Nigeria Limited is poised to be part of that revolution, we have offered various companies and industries our brand of Air compressor "ABAC Air compressor ITALY" with wonderful feedback's, now we are going a step further to give our customer more options, more rigidity, more cleaner air, with the introduction of RENNER Kompressoren GERMANY. With over 20 years’ experience in the manufacture of Air compressors, RENNER Kompressoren has a strong innovative edge and high quality standards, coupled with an unwavering orientation towards the needs of Customers.

We offer a wide range of specifications, from Piston driven to Screw compressor to Oil-Free Air compressors, and Accessories like Oil-Water Separators, Air Filter, Cyclone Filters, Air Tank receivers, Condensate Drain Refrigeration Dryers. With power ranges, from 1.5HP to 40HP. Being an authorized dealer in Nigeria, We offers customized solutions and competent advice for OEM customers with all parts available on request. All our Compressors come with a 2 years Warranty, and professional Installation services are always available.

For more inquiries call 08171328121,08030603986
or Send us a mail at bumpadeals@gmail.com
You can also visit www.bumpadeals.com or www.bumpaservices.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by bumpadeals: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sample picture of a complete water treatment filtration system with dosing system, water softener system, Micron Filters and UV sterilizer.

Visit our service page for more info and inquiries http://bumpadeals.com/index.php/bumpaservices, call 08171328121 or send a mail to bumpadeals@gmail.com for a free quotation. We are also available for on-site visitation

Re: Introduce Your Business by bumpadeals: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
More Samples a completed water treatment projects.

This particular client has Hydrogen Sulfide in his water which cause odour.

Visit our service page for more info and inquiries http://bumpadeals.com/index.php/bumpaservices, call 08171328121 or send a mail to bumpadeals@gmail.com for a free quotation. We are also available for on-site visitation

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by bumpadeals: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
More Samples a completed water treatment projects.

This Client requested for a complete water filtration system with a water softener tank and Dosing system.

Re: Introduce Your Business by afecofrank(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Selling good quality high glitter stones-beaded clutch bags and shoes. Available in assorted styles, brands, colors and sizes.
Welcome to inquire for more details. We ship door-to-door as well.
Please call or email for more information.

Re: Introduce Your Business by bumpadeals: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2016
The Installation of a 2000Liters/hr Reverse Osmosis System at Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suW-llRhciQ

BumpaServices offers various solutions to your water treatment needs. With experienced technical staffs, We can handle any of your water treatment needs. We also provide on-site training of personnel for continuous maintenance of the treatment system.
Our expertise is highly recommended and sort after by home developers and Industries. We can also give you a preview of what to expect using CAD softwares on demand.
Visit our service page for more info http://bumpadeals.com/index.php/bumpaservices, call 08171328121 or send a mail to bumpadeals@gmail.com for a free quotation. We are also available for on-site visitation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria / Roll Up Stand For Sale / How To Set Up A Table Water Production Plant In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.