Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) (35110 Views)

Plantain And Yam I Bought For 3500 / How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) / How To Prepare Plantain And Egg Frittata: Nigerian Breakfast Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by jubrilELsudan: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
FINE WOMAN....I FOR LIKE CUM CHOP THIS YOUR DELICIOUS FRITTATA

Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by abobote: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
ideaz:
Looks like a fantastic meal with a hot morning tea.
Tea and plaintain?

Who does that
Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
abobote:

Are we in weekend already?

We were when she made that post.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
abobote:

Tea and plaintain?

Who does that

Me. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
abobote:

Are we in weekend already?

It was posted last weekend.
Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by ideaz: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

Me. grin grin grin

Person wey sabi

1 Like

Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Offpointng:

Beans, Yam??

Rarely
Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by lusid: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nne, would I ever mind when it has to do with plantains? cheesy And you used crinkle cutter to make it look beautiful.
Thanks for showing how to make it without having to put in the oven. My mistake then was trying to flip, and everything fell apart. cheesy
Zonefree will not partake in this one. He only likes ofe and akpu. grin
can you cook unripe plantain porridge
Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by Ofemmanu1: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

What do you substitute for plantains?
Potatoes!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by Cde1: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Really
Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by DisLifeSha: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Me self na only beans and millet swallow as a type 1 diabetic wey no get money now. Eating once in two days

illicit:

Yeah

But u guys cook varieties

My food is limited to Rice, eba and ogbono, rice again maybe with beans, fufu and egusi, another rice lol

grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by Plugsk(m): 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
You know the routine cool
illicit:

Yeah

But u guys cook varieties

My food is limited to Rice, eba and ogbono, rice again maybe with beans, fufu and egusi, another rice lol

grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by NoToPile: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
It's plantain season, I will try this one. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by sonety2k(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lovely

1 Like

Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by sonety2k(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Fo
Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by vikstandon(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Make I divorce your husband marry you sharperly sharperly!
Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by jessylaurel(f): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This Frittata recipe is full of yummy goodness. This video gives an easy to follow steps on how to make Plantain and Egg Frittata with a pan and without an oven.

Ingredients:

Plantain
Eggs
Sausages (use any protein of your choice)
Green and Red bell peppers
Scotch bonnet peppers
Carrots
Spring onions
Onions
Garlic cloves
Vegetable oil (butter)
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Sd-MgERJQ

STEPS:

Cut the washed vegetables, garlic, onions, pepper, sausages.
In a dry pan on heat add a little oil or butter.
Add in the chopped onions and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add the chopped garlic and stir fry for another minute.
Add the sausages or any protein of your choice, fry till it's golden brown.
Add the pepper.
Add the vegetables and stir fry also.
Add in curry powder and time leaves and salt.
Take off the heat and allow to cool completely.
Fry the plantains.
Break in the eggs in a bowl and whisk.
Add in a little salt.
Pour in the fried vegetables and sausages into the eggs.
Mix to combine.
In a dry pan on heat add oil or butter.
Use non stick pan to avoid the mixture sticking.
Add in the egg mixture.
Cover with a foil paper and cover the pan.
Cook on very low heat between 15-20 minutes.
When you can perceive the aroma, check it to avoid burning.
Enjoy your Frittata with tea, juice or soft drink.

What's special about this sausage I hate it undecided undecided
Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by Skty: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Omihanifa:

grin grin grin grin grin

Because of plantain and eggs

U forget the sausages?
Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2022
jessylaurel:

What's special about this sausage I hate it undecided undecided

A man's meat is another's poison they say.
You can use any other protein of your choice or leave it out completely.

The excitement on my children's faces when they see me prep yummy stuff for them with sausages is everything.
Let me utilize it before they outgrow it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2022
vikstandon:
Make I divorce your husband marry you sharperly sharperly!

It's not possible ooooo cool
Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by Wande22(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

It's not possible ooooo cool
Yemmy gloryhomemaker, wanna ask:
1. if i don't have the cake mixer (for the ice-cream) what should i use?
2. I saw that you used a non-sticky pan. Can i use A pot in place of the pan

Last Bullet. I'd wish to steal that ice-cream you prepared or better still "Steal You"
Re: How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wande22:

Yemmy gloryhomemaker, wanna ask:
1. if i don't have the cake mixer (for the ice-cream) what should i use?
2. I saw that you used a non-sticky pan. Can i use A pot in place of the pan

Last Bullet. I'd wish to steal that ice-cream you prepared or better still "Steal You"

Hello, it's actually not ice cream but Frittata.
You can whisk the eggs with spoon in the absence of whisker.

You can use a pot but non stick as well so it doesn't stick.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? / See The Cost Of Foodstuffs In Benue (photos) / Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.