Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

How Do I Forgive Someone Who Hurt Me? | Qna With Gurudev In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Forgive Someone Who Hurt Me? | Qna With Gurudev In Nigeria (275 Views)

How Do I Forgive Him? / Can You Truly Forgive Someone Without Him/her Apologizing? / My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Forgive Someone Who Hurt Me? | Qna With Gurudev In Nigeria by Horus(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgIR0OJDxM0

How Do I Forgive Someone Who Hurt Me? | QnA with Gurudev In Nigeria

In this special QnA with eminent business and media leaders from Africa, Gurudev talks about forgiveness, healing from
abuse, the vilification of yoga, and the relevance of breathing and meditation when there are more pressing problems like
social, political and economic turmoil in society.

Chapters:
00:00 - Intro
01:20 - How can I forgive someone who hurt me?
03:51 - How do I overcome the fear of failure?
05:17 - Is it okay for someone to keep in touch with their abuser?
06:45 - Is Yoga against my religion?
09:35 - Giving back to society is exhausting! Should I stop?
11:19 - I am an empath, and I feel guilty if I don't help all the time! What do I do?
12:33 - Can meditation help someone stuck in political, economic turmoil?
15:50 - Nigerian Food!
17:07 - Nigerian names for Gurudev!

About Gurudev
World-renowned humanitarian, spiritual leader, and an ambassador of peace and human values. Through his life and work, Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar has inspired millions around the world with a vision of a stress-free and violence-free world. Gurudev founded The Art of Living, a non-profit organization that is engaged in stress-management and service initiatives across the world.
Re: How Do I Forgive Someone Who Hurt Me? | Qna With Gurudev In Nigeria by Olaolex: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
A

(1) (Reply)

GHANAIAN BOY CLAIMS HES THE MOST POWERFUL NATIVE DOCTOR AFTER GOD / My boxer story! / Dear Kings Rape Is A Disgusting Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.