Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Dear Kings Rape Is A Disgusting Thing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Kings Rape Is A Disgusting Thing (274 Views)

Marital Or Spousal Rape Is Not A Crime In Nigeria. / Love Making Is A Mess, Disgusting And Smelling / The Most Disgusting Thing I Have Ever Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Kings Rape Is A Disgusting Thing by RTID: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2023
Dear Kings.

We are in the age of consent.

Rape is a disgusting thing. No one is too Hot to choose rape instead of self control. Once she says no, stop. No means no.

Don’t even beg. Don’t insist. If she says No, don’t try to convince her. Don’t ask just to put the tip. Tip of what

If she allows you to touch her breasts, it doesn’t mean she has allowed you to remove her pant. If she allows you to remove her pant or even removes it by herself, it doesn’t mean that she has allowed you to put preek.

The fact that both of you are now having sex doesn’t mean that if she says stop because of a pain she’s feeling that you cannot stop. Even in the heat of the moment, always reaffirm that she wants it.

The fact that she agreed to come to your house isn’t an affirmation that she wants to sleep with you, maybe she just trusts you.

If you behave yourself and don’t touch her and she goes home and says that you’re not a man because you didn’t insist after she said no, it’s fine my brothers. Such women are dangerous and any woman who isn’t smart enough to open her own mouth to agree to sex should be totally avoided.

When a woman wants to have sex with you, you won’t even bother with too much signals. You’ll know because an adult woman knows how to ask and agree to a man for sex and no, what she’s wearing isn’t an indication of consent. Even if she’s half naked, her choice of clothes isn’t permission for you to touch her.

If she dressed to seduce you, she will go ahead and seduce you with her hands. If you are struggling with her to take off her clothes because she doesn’t want them taken off then it’s pretty obvious she did not dress to seduce you.

If you are not seduced by a mad naked woman on the streets, then what a woman is wearing to your house shouldn’t concern you.

Dear Kings, we must learn responsibility. We have sisters and daughters and if we continue to teach each other and our sons responsibility and discipline, just maybe our young daughters and sisters will grow up in safer societies.

Don’t RAPE. No means No.

Please share for other Kings to see.
Re: Dear Kings Rape Is A Disgusting Thing by PaZwoD: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2023
u re being partial.Rape knows is not particular to only female gender
Re: Dear Kings Rape Is A Disgusting Thing by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2023
You never jam woman way get rape fantasies.

(1) (Reply)

My Very Eventful First Week In The United States / ᴍʏ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ... / How I Saved My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.