Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required (948 Views)

The Reverse Charge Saviour For Iphone: The Infinix Note 30i / Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications / 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by tecnolad(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
I've seen and been in a ton of arguments that revolve around iPhones customisability.

Most people either believe that you can't make changes you the iPhone's default launcher, or that you need to be jailbroken to be able to theme your iPhone.

Thanks to iOS 15 (and above), Focus mode and Siri Shortcuts, there's a whole world of ways to customise your iPhone now.

Here's a simple setup I did on my 14 Pro Max, for example:

Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by tecnolad(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Here are the wallpapers used in the setups I did.

Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by Defaramade(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
tecnolad:
I've seen and been in a ton of arguments that revolve around iPhones customisability.

Most people either believe that you can't make changes you the iPhone's default launcher, or that you need to be jailbroken to be able to theme your iPhone.

Thanks to iOS 15 (and above), Focus mode and Siri Shortcuts, there's a whole world of ways to customise your iPhone now.

Here's a simple setup I did on my 14 Pro Max, for example:
Nice one. How did you do it?
Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by tecnolad(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Defaramade:
Nice one. How did you do it?

It's not hard. Look this guy up on YouTube and you'll be amazed good well you can theme your iPhone:

"Sam Beckman".

He's got amazing setup tutorials
Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by tecnolad(m): 12:31am On Nov 16, 2022
My current setup grin

Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
tecnolad:
My current setup grin

Unnecessary stress.

Something only u will be viewing
Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by tecnolad(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Unnecessary stress.

Something only u will be viewing

Doesn't matter, as long as I like it.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by marvelife: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
tecnolad:

Doesn't matter, as long as I like it.

Hey bro, did you get the 30 minutes customisation tutorial on beck man's YouTube channel?

Trying to make mine look better as well
Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by tecnolad(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
marvelife:

Hey bro, did you get the 30 minutes customisation tutorial on beck man's YouTube channel?

Trying to make mine look better as well

Truth be told, I looked at his channel, but I thought the video was too long. He did share some good stuff though.

Here's what I did:

I changed my icons (Google how to change icons with Siri Shortcuts) I can share you my icons pack.

Downloaded a nice wallpaper

Downloaded the Blank Space widget (to create a blank space that let me limit my apps columns to two.

Downloaded Widgy Widgets (to set a custom date and time)
Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by marvelife: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
tecnolad:

Truth be told, I looked at his channel, but I thought the video was too long. He did share some good stuff though.

Here's what I did:

I changed my icons (Google how to change icons with Siri Shortcuts) I can share you my icons pack.

Downloaded a nice wallpaper

Downloaded the Blank Space widget (to create a blank space that let me limit my apps columns to two.

Downloaded Widgy Widgets (to set a custom date and time)

That's helpful.. Thanks a lot.
I'm stuck with android all my life just a newbie to iPhone.
Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by tecnolad(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
marvelife:

That's helpful.. Thanks a lot.
I'm stuck with android all my life just a newbie to iPhone.

You're welcome bro. Just lemme know what you need

1 Like

Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by marvelife: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
tecnolad:

You're welcome bro. Just lemme know what you need
hello bro
Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by sunshineV(f): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lol small yansh wan dey shake oo grin
Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by tecnolad(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
marvelife:
hello bro
you got my attention, bro
Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by marvelife: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
tecnolad:
you got my attention, bro

Can I mail you bro?
Re: You Can Theme Your Iphone The Way You Want - No Jailbreak Required by tecnolad(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
marvelife:

Can I mail you bro?

Sure. I replied you

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Pls / New Sagem 3g Phone / N72 Board/panel Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.