Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) (27601 Views)

APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State / APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by Jack500: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2022
ganisucks:

The Obidients are naive, true. But you are beyond naive; you that actually believe that Emirs and otunbas are the ones who decide election winners. You just have no idea what has being going on for decades. When January knack, is when you will start to see reality.

But you believe one cabal somewhere determine election winners now, are you sure you normally engage your brain before typing?
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by AbleGodsolution(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu is unstoppable
BAT is the next president of this great country, know this and have peace of mind
urchins keep the self deception real grin grin[center][/center]
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by ike007(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Zombidents, Are you not entertained?

Just say the word 'Please or Abeg' ... then i will stop choking you kids.

Till then.. No rest for the wicked.

Suffer suffer no dey tire una
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by foolbuster: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Zombidents, Are you not entertained?

Just say the word 'Please or Abeg' ... then i will stop choking you kids.

Till then.. No rest for the wicked.

Lolz grin keep deceiving yourself.
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by Solome: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2022
They are all Yoruba people in kogi no kogite is there Yoruba vote can make tinubu president cheesy
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

Road Users be advised, all roads across Adavi local government are blocked. Massive crowd pushing through.

Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_tW95HSMJA
APC is gathering momentum!
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by oneMalik: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2022
Na so !

Na core EBIRA people be these o !

the tribe i fear most in this country .... they no dey gree for any shit . who born you to dare EBIRA man.

But this one wey una don support my candidate make GOD support all of una . am damn happy .

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu is unstoppable
BAT is the next president of this great country, know this and have peace of mind
Na lie

E go shock ur confidence
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by olaolaking: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2022
dustmalik:
I am an Ebira man (My dad is from Adavi and my mom is from Okene, both Ebira land).

I can assure you that Tinubu doesn't need to worry about Ebira land. His votes are just waiting to be casted on the D-day. He should rather concentrate on other parts of the country.
Lobatan
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by Ayodeoba: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2022
Majesty2:
make you leave those braindead zombidiots, their eyes go clear come 2023
I was part of those who attended obi rally in lagos,in my mind I was like, so this people will capture me and tag me among the obidense? Me that went to flex,me wey like shayo gatherings well well,most expecially among young guys. In reality,the failure that awaits obi will be so loud that the cries of Obi supporters will be heard all of the world
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by Ayodeoba: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

Are you crying?
Emeka, is that tears on your cheek? Can i lick it?
embarassed sweet watery tears like fanta grin

Emeka, with every choking walk, you always seems to accept defeat. So obi wont win kogi and lagos again?

By 15th Nov. in Plateau, the opening of the APC Presidential rally. Better try and stay away from sniper, rope, river or moving keke. grin
hahahaha, I was part of those who attended obi rally in lagos,in my mind I was like, so this people will capture me and tag me among the obidense? Me that went to flex,me wey like shayo gatherings well well,most expecially among young guys. In reality,the failure that awaits obi will be so loud that the cries of Obi supporters will be heard all of the world
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by Bulama1234: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2022
Atiku is coming
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by donphilopus: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2022
dustmalik:
I am an Ebira man (My dad is from Adavi and my mom is from Okene, both Ebira land).

I can assure you that Tinubu doesn't need to worry about Ebira land. His votes are just waiting to be casted on the D-day. He should rather concentrate on other parts of the country.

Nwa oh adayi.
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by Ayodeoba: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2022
Olatara:
Chai! What is this?
lol I was weeping already on behalf of that emeka,some people get bad mouth o
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by deeva2: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2022
Nijablast:
This is even bigger than Obi in Edo state yesterday.

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by maxist2020(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

For you to even spell Ebira as igbira. It shows you are lying. You are not from kogi state.
A kogite will never spell Ebira as Igbira.

Suit yourself anyway. Bye.

That one is your business but I have told you the plain truth, let them organise walk for him in any Igala region then we will know they are serious.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by sunnyflakes(m): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Hopefully the ancestors won’t send bees after them like the last time for participating in a walk of shame.

Las las e be like na Lagos and Kogi votes alone go make Tinubu president undecided

The electoral result from Ebira Land cannot guarantee victory to a governorship candidate in kogi state. Give Kogites a free and fair election APC will quickly be forgotten there.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by Orch1981: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2022
dustmalik:

Even with all the suffer wey dey ebira land? Because I school in army day secondary School I know what am saying
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by Orch1981: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
oneMalik:
Na so !

Na core EBIRA people be these o !

the tribe i fear most in this country .... they no dey gree for any shit . who born you to dare EBIRA man.

But this one wey una don support my candidate make GOD support all of una . am damn happy .
That is only in kogi state ebira with there small population them no fit make ebira man governor for decades till Audu Abubakar die A.p.c just intervene the rest is history
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by maxist2020(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Not only two third, it is 90% of kogi population.
Have you forgotten how you boasted that Dekina votes will cancel Bello's votes?
Where was your Wada when Bello trashed him?

Tinubu will clear Kogi West and Central. That East, he will beat Atiku and Obi there.

You must be dreaming, for Bello, he knows he didn't win kogi election in 2019 but that is now in the past because we are happy that the new electoral law prohibit such rubbish.
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by Onogiede(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nijablast:
This is even bigger than Obi in Edo state yesterday.
APC members are nothing be satanic associate,..after all this rally you will go back to market an buy a bag of rice for 50k,. Stupid attitude of you guys,..Edo na una mate
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by izubext007: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
"my people perish for lack of knowledge" says the Lord .
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by sonofthunder: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
dustmalik:

You are not nice grin grin
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Majority of ebiras are fanatic Muslims.
You are wrong,they are mostly moderate in Nature Ask any bonafide Ebira person
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by garfield1: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
SIONKPO1:

You are wrong,they are mostly moderate in Nature
Ask any bonafide Ebira person

Tinubu will take kogi
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by maxist2020(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Not only two third, it is 90% of kogi population.
Have you forgotten how you boasted that Dekina votes will cancel Bello's votes?
Where was your Wada when Bello trashed him?

Tinubu will clear Kogi West and Central. That East, he will beat Atiku and Obi there.

Hahaha no need for argument
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will take kogi
Sure,Tinubu will Win Kogi but it depends on the followings
*If the Relationship between Onoja and Bello goes sour believe me Kogi East will do according to Onoja's bidding
*Kogi West, and East will Vote for BAT
But Religion is gonna influence the choice of Voting
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by garfield1: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Sure,Tinubu will Win Kogi but it depends on the followings
*If the Relationship between Onoja and Bello goes sour believe me Kogi East will do according to Onoja's bidding
*Kogi West, and East will Vote for BAT
But Religion is gonna influence the choice of Voting

No,kogi elections is by Nov and primaries is after presidential elections so it can't go sour now.the most influential politician in kogi east is sen echocho not onoja.I see the igalas dividing votes while west and central going apc
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

No,kogi elections is by Nov and primaries is after presidential elections so it can't go sour now.the most influential politician in kogi east is sen echocho not onoja.I see the igalas dividing votes while west and central going apc
I know,Onoja is an Ambition person and he is eyeing that seat,I agree that APC has upper hand in Both Kogi Central and West
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by garfield1: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
SIONKPO1:

I know,Onoja is an Ambition person and he is eyeing that seat,I agree that APC has upper hand in Both Kogi Central and West

Onoja can't even beat echocho in primaries.he is too ambitious...
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Onoja can't even beat echocho in primaries.he is too ambitious...
Yeah,but Onoja is deep rooted and rugged
Re: APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) by Poleski: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2022
They carry brooms like fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts / Kaduna LG Election: El-Rufai Loses Polling Unit To PDP / Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.