Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers (27549 Views)

Rivers Government Seals Businesses Of Pro-Atiku PDP Members - Thisday / Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu / Umahi: Why Atiku Supporters Destroyed His Campaign Billboard In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by treesun: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2023
PORT HARCOURT — Explosions have rocked the homes of supporters of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, with the Police confirming it has commenced investigations in the incidents.

Bombed with dynamites were the homes of former Managing Director of Rivers State Microfinance Agency, Dr. Ipalibo Sogules, and a gas plant in Port Harcourt, yesterday night, while DC Lounge, a hospitality hub owned by Ikechi Chinda, former PDP Chairman in the state, suffered same fate and Christian Ikiroma, whose home was also bombed.

Accusing the chairman of one of the local governments in the state as being responsible for his ordeal, Sogules said: “Yesterday, about past 11p.m., I received a call from my brother that there was an explosion in my house, a detonated dynamite. Later in the night, I got another call that there was another explosion at the (his) gas plant.

“That three boys came and threw dynamite into the place and as they ran away, the thing exploded and destroyed my generator house and other property. I’m suspecting the council chairman, who had threatened that if he throws dynamite in my house and my plant, won’t I run away?

“All these are because I support Atiku Abubakar. They can’t stop me, I will keep supporting him. Nobody can impose a candidate on me.

“I’ve alerted the state Commissioner of Police to come and check the place. Violence is not acceptable to us. They should play the game by the rules, it should be free and fair.”

He urged the Police to up their game by ensuring that culprits were caught and punished to discourage further acts of violence in the electoral process, adding: “Also one of my friends, Christian Ikiroma, also a supporter of Atiku was affected. His house was bombed. They did this thing simultaneously.”

Police spokesperson, Rivers State Command, Grace Iringe-Koko, who confirmed the development said the Police had commenced investigations into the attacks.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/explosions-shatter-homes-businesses-of-atikus-supporters-in-rivers-2/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Malory: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Wike is too childish.

179 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Urheadmaster(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2023
River state and political crisis is as if they swear for them with violence tongue

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Midehi3(f): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2023
This is getting serious

8 Likes

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by treesun: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2023
Kuje will be waiting for Wike after his term. How can someone be destroying just because of hatred for Atiku!

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Xscape1993(m): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2023
Nigeria politics.....

3 Likes

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by GWMI(m): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2023
E
Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Why can security chief call wike to order.
This is getting just too much

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Jostoman: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2023
Why did wike suddenly hate Atiku like this? Nawao

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by princeemma69: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2023
This is a win-or-die election for Wike. If Atiku or Obi wins, his career is over. So he is trying his best to deliver Rivers for Tinubu

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2023
princeemma69:
This is a win-or-die election for Wike. If Atiku or Obi wins, his career is over. So he is trying his best to deliver Rivers for Tinubu
Doing it in a violence way like this?
There will be life after election.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by PointZerom: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2023
angry

One thing Wike doesn't know is that even APC won't take him seriously if they win.

Wike keep on making Nigerians see reasons why Atiku jettisoned him.

135 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by SeeItSayIt: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Anything that'll scatter our enemies plan is welcome

Obi we know Dattis the truth

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by OmoFiditi: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2023
Wike will end up like a common criminal. Handcuffed like a street urchin and paraded shamefully on the roads of Port Harcourt. His days are numbered.

Going forward, we shall find out if he has 24 heads on his shoulders.
May he never stop being stupid.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by obailala(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2023
Not too long ago when Wike used this same brutish tactics to murder and terrorise Amaechi and APC supporters in Rivers state; a lot of people hailed him declaring that "PDP is Rivers and Rivers is PDP". I pray the beast doesnt succeed again.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Asgard13: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2023
Desperations and acts of Bar. Nyesom Wike..

Let’s not forget all this in a hurry..
Not when he’s start facing this actions some bingos and imps will start telling us how witch hunting happens

For whatever a man sows .. he reaps gallantly

Power to the people
North 2023

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Kingpin1000: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2023
If you are fighting others because of Wike, remeber that Wike will run if the election doesn't favour him.
You may be the one to suffer.
Wike wants the peace we enjoyed in PH to evaporate.

7 Likes

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by MadeInTokyo: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2023
Wike
Wike
Wike
Wike
Wike
Wike
Wike
Wike
Wike
Wike
Wike
Wike
Wike
Wike
Wike

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Yaribanzaonic: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2023
I remember when this useless bragat called wike...encouraged killings in Obigbo Rivers State and was hailed majorly by sadwastee idiats and thiefnubuu zombies.

IPOB will be foolish to forget what Wike did to IGBO people in Obigbo. The man needs to pay dearly for his sins.

The funniest part is that the fool is now hobnobbing with APC, after calling them names..and insulting even their President.

Wike must be used as a template..for other idiats that will forget that there is life after Government.

Agbado miscreants we dash you Wike...

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by ThatFairGuy1: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2023
You obidiotts are always quick to point accuing finger at whoever youre not on his side
Malory:
Wike is too childish.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by yerimastyle(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Anything that'll scatter our enemies plan is welcome

Obi we know Dattis the truth
just dey play obi is coming 3rd

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Jerryjasper(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Kai this country all because of election we keep killing ourselves may God help us #obialltheway

2 Likes

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Christistruth00: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2023

Why is Rivers State always a War zone at Election time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Conner44: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2023
I’m glad wike and his political career is finally over.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Mindlog: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Hmm...
Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by famology(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2023
Wike the slayer of zombiediots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Felabrity: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2023
Wike should be arrested immediately

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Legitisreal: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Wike go craze for this one

If intimidation didn't stop them from going atiku is it now?

Atiku was very right to stop rivers rally, wike would have spilled blood

Same wike was crying why atiku no come rivers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by money121(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by Derele202: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Explosions Shatter Homes, Businesses Of Atiku’s Supporters In Rivers by iwaeda: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2023
treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/explosions-shatter-homes-businesses-of-atikus-supporters-in-rivers-2/
Is Wike really sane. His immunity will not be internal. What sort of leaders do we have. Is this democracy? This is pure madness. grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan / Senate Clerk, Adedotun Durojaiye, Is Dead / Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.