Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock (595 Views)

Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate / 2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock by ScamHunter: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubu is the only candidate among the top four that has not locked down a single state, talk less a region.

Atiku has locked down NW and possibly NE
Obi has locked down SS, SE and possibly three-quarters of NC
Kwankwaso is sure of Kano and possibly Jigawa
But Tinubu...
Even Afenifere is against him in his own domain. His home state is in contention with Atiku's PDP. His adopted state has been locked down by Obi. These are difficult times for Tinubu. I sincerely hope Kwankwaso doesn't beat him to third place.

8 Likes

Re: How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock by jkpbestseries: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
Northerners always for their own

3 Likes

Re: How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock by general111(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
They will come for your head now.

2 Likes

Re: How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock by highchief1: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
general111:
They will come for your head now.
nobody will come for him that’s a kindergarten analysis

3 Likes

Re: How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock by Dreal1247: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
The only candidate that is sincerely out to rescue the country is Mr Peter Obi. Others have different points to prove. It is my turn. My region must be in power and so on.

4 Likes

Re: How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock by Kingspin(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sowore, Kwankwaso, and Obi are the best able men for the seat followed by Atiku then Tinubu.
Re: How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock by buckeyemedia: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
ScamHunter:
Tinubu is the only candidate among the top four that has not locked down a single state, talk less a region.

But Tinubu...
Even Afenifere is against him in his own domain. His home state is in contention with Atiku's PDP. His adopted state has been locked down by Obi. These are difficult times for Tinubu. I sincerely hope Kwankwaso doesn't beat him to third place.
Just a pity, you are still been scammed by yourself.
Re: How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock by buckeyemedia: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
The only candidate that is sincerely out to rescue the country is Mr Peter Obi. Others have different points to prove. It is my turn. My region must be in power and so on.
Igbo man no fit be President 2023 that is the blatant reality.

1 Like

Re: How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock by JoeNL22(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

But Tinubu...
Obi is cumin

Re: How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock by buckeyemedia: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

But Tinubu...
It is not surprising how an Ipobian in Eastern Nigeria, can reside in a hamlet gloating in oblivion, and purport to narrate nonsense?
Re: How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock by Chinjo2: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubu is busy strategizing with MC Oluomo on how best to snatch ballot boxes. But no shaking BVAS will disappoint them.

(1) (Reply)

2023: 11 APC Ward Executives, Thousands Of Supporters Defect To PDP In Kaduna / Soludo And His Disingenuous Tantrum / Peter Odili Is 74 Years, Meaning He's 4 Years Older Than Tinubu, But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.