Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,557 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket (1759 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Wears Dirty Underwears More? / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / The Demon Rabbles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by claremont(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2011
kpolli:

Claremont your name enter wikipedia sha. . . . am jealous

@mods pls do not ban me ooooo for wat am about to say

Well i have only been banned once (thanks to my NL luv), i have argued and fought n insulted (especially sexkillz and that slowpoke of yesterday). . . n i have not been banned. . . . So therefore, am I in their clique?  wink
grin grin NL suppose dey pay me daily "beer money", if dem no want make I go scatter that their Wikipedia site! wink wink
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by bittatruth(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
Like i said, a lot of rabbish is tolerated!!
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by tpia5: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
too many women fighting over my boyfriend seun on this site o!!! angry
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by Goldieluks: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^dreamer!!!

@Pweety i miss you oh dear,but your title is kinda harsh sha.
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by Dondav(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
WTF is this? Some hard way to apologise?
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by bittatruth(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^DO you OWN a pair of eyes by any chance?
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by Goldieluks: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
Dondav:

WTF is this? Some hard way to apologise?

Seconded. cool
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by MrCork17: 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
Goldieluks. sweeery can we link outside McDonalds? I buy u chicken nuggets! wink
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by bittatruth(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^Watch it 190
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
*stopped reading after realizing lurb is supposed to be love.
#hmmm.idontire
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by pk1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
bittatruth bittatruth bittatruth,,,,i beliv u kno wat dat means angry
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by MrCork17: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
bittatruth:

^^^Watch it 190

bittatruth. SWEEERY i AINT 190 GADEMMMIT!!! angry
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by bittatruth(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
pk1:

bittatruth bittatruth bittatruth,,,,i beliv u kno wat dat means angry
It means i sweet pass life itself grin
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by pk1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
bittatruth:

It means i sweet pass life itself grin

Impressive smiley so how sweet is life if yur sweeter?
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by 190smh: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mr, Cork:

bittatruth. SWEEERY i AINT 190 GADEMMMIT!!! angry

wink wink
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
undecided
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by bittatruth(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
pk1:

Impressive smiley so how sweet is life if yur sweeter?
I give the people a reason to live! cheesy
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by mukina2: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
If 190 is annoying you are uber annoying.

reality got unbanned because unlike you, he didnt go insulting people's parents, < https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-738739.0.html >

Nl is a public forum governed by rules, if you feel you are above them then simple do not sign in.

I thought you said you had enough why are you still posting

some of you take yourselves way too seriously;

i get your time

next time you post in the right section, you know that already if you get banned now you scream green murder.

some of you ehn
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by bittatruth(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2011
mukina2:

If 190 is annoying you are uber annoying.

reality got unbanned because unlike you, he didnt go insulting people's parents, < https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-738739.0.html >

Nl is a public forum governed by rules, if you feel you are above them then simple do not sign in.

I thought you said you had enough why are you still posting

some of you take yourselves way too seriously;

i get your time

next time you post in the right section, you know that already if you get banned now you scream green murder.

some of you ehn

Did you just say that?\

Lordddddddddd ave mercyyy. . .so u even nmore blinder that a bat now?how do we help you?

Damn you r just empty,
Re: The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket by bittatruth(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
You are the canniving biatch! that takes herself too seriously, you are damn silly, i wish i could even find the thread where he made insults on i'm done with you seriously.

Move my post back!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Chemistry Question And Answer / The Atrocities, And Lies Of James Agazie An Nneni Man Living In Usa. / SHOCKING: Mysterious Bird Allegedly Turns To Woman In Oshodi.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.