Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity (20281 Views)

BON: TV, Radio Stations To Shut Down Over Skyrocketing Fuel Prices / DefendLagos: Youths Plan Counter-Protest At Lekki Tollgate / PDP, Others Plan Nationwide Protest Against IGP Jan 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by RZArecta(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
This is not the time for a protest, security situation is terrible. Let the youths be patient for now
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by bmd1010: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
The same police n military will now come out n defend their stupidity
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by Antidoteee: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
I hope they don't end up cancelling the protest. November 17 is long enough for Tinubu to donate millions to appease Hassan.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by harmargedon: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Which youths grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by Fordzzy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Which of the youths bikonu

1 Like

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by Greatness09: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:
This time around if zombidients and yiiboo miscreants hide under the disguise of youth just like Endsars protest to cause mayhem, upset, looting, stealing, sabotage and other evil intentions they are known for. Especially in Lagos, which i know is their target due to hate and envy.

I urge the government to deal with them in the brutal way possible. If you need volunteer, please call us. We are ever ready to restore some people brain back to default settings.

How do you feel after typing this

1 Like

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Who be the youths...NANs or......
People wen dem go bark for now, dem go run go back go collect money n give one fake press release....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by lhordspy: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Amala and ewedu miscreant spotted. 10 Naira per comment gang.

No wonder you cant even use your igbo name to open account on nairaland. You have to hide under a yoruba name and also female account to portray yourself.

You try so hard emeka.

Bloody coward. Are you ashame of your tribe?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by LilyColin(f): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:
This time around if zombidients and yiiboo miscreants hide under the disguise of youth just like Endsars protest to cause mayhem, upset, looting, stealing, sabotage and other evil intentions they are known for. Especially in Lagos, which i know is their target due to hate and envy.

I urge the government to deal with them in the brutal way possible. If you need volunteer, please call us. We are ever ready to restore some people brain back to default settings.

Shame on you.
Na confirm slowpoke you be.

I want to believe you're buying petrol @ #100 per litre

3 Likes

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by Greatness09: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Amala and ewedu miscreant spotted. 10 Naira per comment gang.

Don’t mind this person probably he gets fuel at 100/ltr
Or probably don’t even have a need to make use of fuel …..
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by lhordspy: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
LilyColin:

Shame on you.

From a hairy ball scammer hiding under the moniker of a female.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by Greatness09: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

No wonder you cant even use your igbo name to open account on nairaland. You have to hide under a yoruba name and also female account to portray yourself.

You try so hard emeka.

Bloody coward. Are you ashame of your tribe?

Tribalism has eaten deep into your skull bro

2 Likes

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by Neddstark: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Fuel cannot continue to be subdidized. Stupid protests.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by Topsin4great(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
I can't talk for now

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by ekanx27(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
The Labour under Buhari are the most Useless sets of people. They have become toothless bull dog. I believe the like the situation of things that is why they are silent.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by PeterObi4LP: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
[b]SS and SE region is buying Fuel N400 a litre. While other region buys it at N110 a litre.

1 Dollar in SS and SE is 980, while other region 1 Dollar is N211. I hope you get the gist? No region buys lesser than others. Una mumu don do.

Another election is here again to correct the many wrong you did in 2015 and 2019 by voting Peter Obi. If you like let tribalism, bigotry and sentiment beloud your sense of reasoning, na you and your family go soon suffer am the more if you vote APC and PDP.

Vote Wisely
Vote Peter Obi./b]

5 Likes

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by Roboto11: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
LilyColin:

Shame on you.

Maybe you live on another universe.

Do you understand there's a global recession on hand and inflation is biting severely in just about every nation?
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by bablon20(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Fuel is scarce in Nigeria but there's an uninterrupted, steady supply of smuggled petroleum products into neighboring countries like Cameroon and Benin Republic. This country is somehow cursed.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by reuben81: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
do we still have labour union, practically everything under this government is collapsing,even the last hope of a common man
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by Cj4charles(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
TimeTraveller:
Lowkey, they are lawless Obidients who want to make the country ungovernable to score cheap political points.
They did it with EndSars.
As long as the protests take place in the East on Monday, there is no problem.
No bastarrrd should disrupt Lagos's peace in the name of protests.

That Nnamdi Kanu template can NEVER work again.

NEVER AGAIN!
we have six geopolitical zone in this country, but it seems the East terms to give you Yoruba's sleepless night, even when a trend that doesn't concern Igbos is mentioned grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by observanc1: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

crying is free. U will cry and gnash your teeth till Feb 2023, changes nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by Macphenson: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

I guess this omoale did.not see Yoruba youths worldwide led by Oladotun Hassan, yet he foolishly kept mentioning Igbos.

Igbos kee u there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by Brushstrokes20: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Long overdue undecided undecided
The doomed contraption is on a cliff edge!
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
lhordspy:

Kini boda yin so lenu. Okan gbenu jo bi tyre motto to ti expire
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by ponishah: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Same yoots that called GEJ unprintable names when the price was N85?

Same yoots that made a mockery coffin of GEJ when a dollar was N216 under the administration of GEJ?

Same yoots that voted massively for the Kunú guzzling drunkard called Buhari ignoring all warnings?

Na now their eyes don open?

Give them Ewedu now, and you'll see them misbehaving, and throwing their support for the urinating machine called Tinubu.

Una Mumu never do... Am talking about those Yoruba Muslims.... Make una use this same energy to vote Peter Obi.
After insulting them, you think you have campaigned, abi?
You no get single sense at all.
You and your likes are the problems of Peter Obi
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by tuzle(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Some people on this comment section are stupid. Political sentiment have so blinded them that they can't reason right from wrong again. Even when the country is going south they still reason like children who think everybody else want to take their toys from them. I am sure most of them came out to protest during Jonathan time, but they behave like schmucks who reason with their anus now that same thing has happened so many times. Their is one fool on the first page who would blame igbo's all day long over any accusation made against his/her party. What a big fool. Anybody that quote me to tell me nonsense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by AliyuMahdi9: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
See useless Urchins are Mikanonites are still supporting The Useless Government
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by CheapHomes1: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
dre11:
Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity, Demand Sacking Of NNPCL Director, Mele Kyari

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/12/nigerian-youths-plan-nationwide-protest-over-rising-fuel-prices-scarcity-demand-sacking

How can these ones be expecting buhari to sack Mele Kyari for gross incompetence. Is buhari competent? See the way they are praising buhari. Another set of clowns looking to cash out.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by mu2sa2: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Same yoots that called GEJ unprintable names when the price was N85?

Same yoots that made a mockery coffin of GEJ when a dollar was N216 under the administration of GEJ?

Same yoots that voted massively for the Kunú guzzling drunkard called Buhari ignoring all warnings?

Na now their eyes don open?

Give them Ewedu now, and you'll see them misbehaving, and throwing their support for the urinating machine called Tinubu.

Una Mumu never do... Am talking about those Yoruba Muslims.... Make una use this same energy to vote Peter Obi.
Gej was incompetent as those there now - no difference.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by CheapHomes1: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
[b]SS and SE region is buying Fuel N400 a litre. While other region buys it at N110 a litre.

1 Dollar in SS and SE is 980, while other region 1 Dollar is N211. I hope you get the gist? No region buys lesser than others. Una mumu don do.

Another election is here again to correct the many wrong you did in 2015 and 2019 by voting Peter Obi. If you like let tribalism, bigotry and sentiment beloud your sense of reasoning, na you and your family go soon suffer am the more if you vote APC and PDP.

Vote Wisely
Vote Peter Obi./b]

In which region are they selling fuel 110naira?
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by Ashez: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
I just bought 230 in Aba, the attendant told me to get more gallons and buy more, that it's going to 250
Obodo agwuchala ndi nke anyi
Onye o vula Zara aha Nna ya.
Re: Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity by toprealman: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Same youths supportingAPC and PDP abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria / Hoodlums Set Police Station Ablaze In Imo / Some APC Senators Are Against Oshiomhole’s Move To Impeach Saraki – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.