Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,721 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) (2328 Views)

We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics) / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by techWriter1: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Its no scenerio that politicians is Loved in the North
Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Obakoolex(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
If obidents can pull this kinda crowd internet no go rest for at least 100 years grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Rahkman: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

In the core north After Buhari, next is Atiku and Kwankwaso..

It's only clowns that think that northerners are interested in party politics..
Clowns that want everybody in their region to love Bola because he's yoruba, but want northerners to hate one of their own..

In fact if you criticize Bola they will call you omo ale or IPOB..
after buhari next is elrufai then kwankwaso then atiku ,atiku is not extremist enough to control the vast amount of almajiris
Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Penguin2: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
when did Bala tell you anything about G5

Na G5 come Bala house while Bala went to Atiku house to tell you who dey find who

Meanwhile we are hearing ibb don resolve G5, fingers crossed

Did you not hear Bala say he was supposed to be in the group but they ex-communicated him?

About IBB reconciling the group, we will wait to see.

But I feel the G5 has crossed the rubicon that it will almost be impossible for them to work for Atiku now. If Atiku wins, they’d be destroyed; completely.
Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Penguin2: 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Adblg0610:
It’s a scam . I watched this event on the NTA this afternoon. It has absolutely nothing to do with Atiku, it was the coronation of the new Emir of Katagun, in Bauchi state . If you zoom the picture, you will discover that Atiku was nowhere in that crowd. It’s not a political gathering. The OP was just being deceitful.

Thank you for this clarification.

But I still think Atiku is popular in Bauchi.
Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Munamoqel: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Northerners are very dangerous!!!

They are now playing a tribal politics hence the mass defection from APC to PDP...

I heard Buhari told them told them not to play party politics, that they should vote whoever they like irrespective of the political party
which one ibo dey do for LP . National politics?
Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by fk001(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

You malam, you are not even hiding your
bigotry again ?

So why have you been deceiving urchings on this forum all these years?

I'm from North but either Atiku or Tinubu win is fine by me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign / Peter Obi Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election - Daily Post / Tinubu Leading Atiku In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.